• If you are into watersports whats your favourite act

nylonslover2k15 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my wife love pee fun. I love watching her pee herself and especially through her tights or knickers and I love licking her as she pees, she loves me peeing on her feet and pussy and we both love watching a woman pee herself and especially through her tights and even better when she is stood with legs spread and watching her pee dribble through her tights and down her silky nyloned legs and feet mmmmm

Stairway to Devon [sign in to see picture]

id love to go down on Mrs Devon as she pissed, mmmm

Stairway to Devon wrote:

So is Mrs Devon not into pissing fun in anyway then? How old r u and Mrs Devon?

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Stairway to Devon wrote:

both in our 50's, trying to spice it up a little, would love her to peg me too

Stairway to Devon wrote:

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Stairway to Devon wrote:

both in our 50's, trying to spice it up a little, would love her to peg me too

So have u mentioned it to her about pissing acts yet? Has she ever performed any.kind of pissing act at all?

I mention it from time to time but I think we're going to have to get drunk to really let things go

Stairway to Devon wrote:

I mention it from time to time but I think we're going to have to get drunk to really let things go

She should give it a go and I'm very sure she will love it hehe

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Stairway to Devon wrote:

I think we're at the stage where the kids have left home and want tp spend more time pleasing each other, but seem a bit lost where to start. I've mentioned watersports and pegging, I think we need a spend up at love honey and go from there .

Stairway to Devon wrote:

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Stairway to Devon wrote:

I think we're at the stage where the kids have left home and want tp spend more time pleasing each other, but seem a bit lost where to start. I've mentioned watersports and pegging, I think we need a spend up at love honey and go from there .

Or maybe she needs to personally talk to other couples like ourselves about it etc etc and help her with advice on the subject and answer any questions she has about it?
    pete_stoke [sign in to see picture]

This topic is making me very thirsty.Any offers? ;)

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and a few of our friends are into watersports. We have an inflatable paddling pool in an outbuilding on the farm and I am normally the one who lays in it, dressed in a pair of my wifes panties with black hold-up stockings. They take turns to urinate over me and into my mouth ( men and ladies alike ). The best one was when my wife sat on my chest / mouth and pissed herself through her panties into my mouth whilst the others emptied thier bladders over both of us, my wife even drank down straight from her boyfriends bladder.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Tried it a few times and loved it,thefirst time my wife asked about it,i said i`d love to try it,but she had second thoughts! Then one drunken night she mentioned it again,i said i would love het to squat over my mouth and let go,she agreed,then couldn`t produce! But after about a minute she finally let go,it was sooooo erotic! Have done it in the shower too! Recently while on holiday after a few drinks,she was straddling me and suddenly announced that she was desperate to pee and needed to get off me,i just said,let it go,and she did,the sensation of warmth running out down my cock was amazing!

WillC [sign in to see picture]

P.S. As i`ve said in another thread,pee straight from the source is sterile,and if you are a bit apprehensive,drink plenty of water to dilute the taste.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I have a hollow rubber sound if I put it in my wife I can drain her pee without her ability to stop me which can be fun and allows me to drink if I want. I also have a speculum to open her up as far as I can for my kinky pleasure .

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

So it happened only 2months later lol actually i ended up put my brother up as he and his wife split so was last thing on my mind but we have been at it in between and with squirting i just said well if you think its great then i should get some wet action to its not far i miss out wanna give me a golden shower as its closest thing ill get to seeing what its like? So next time we had sex we got out our lovehoney rubber sheets and i lost my pissing virginity😉
    truth be told I still don't know what i think to i don't dislike it. Haha
    I loved the feeling of the warm rush wow that was good.
    But in my head there was a part of me said that's pee eww... But pasted that the feel of it was good i would do again but could take or leave it .
    Im glad I've trued thou thanks for responses on here and giving me a shove.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hi Glittergirl, nice to see you back, I missed you since you went to the bottom of the garden to eat worms, you were missed.

And yes I'm a girl now.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Last weekend, my wifes friend knelt in front of me, pulled my knickers to one side pulled my dick out and told me to empty my bladder into her mouth.She drank the whole lot in front of my wife and other guests. She then gave my backside a good whacking with FSOG ruler because I dribbled a bit down her chin.

MayBi95 [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking about this kind of thing for some time. I was having a little browse here and decided that since I needed to visit the bathroom anyway, I decided to sit down with my hand in my knickers and it was great. Thanks for your inspiration!

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy being pissed over ,legs vagina or breast by my b/f but its the smell of piss i cant stand,pity as i like the warmth of it on my body

we mainly do it in the shower

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy being pissed over ,legs vagina or breast by my b/f but its the smell of piss i cant stand,pity as i like the warmth of it on my body

we mainly do it in the shower

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.