• If you are into watersports whats your favourite act

[suspended user]

suspended user

This kink seems more mainstream then I realised! It's always been a bit of a kink of mine. I once spent the evening watching pee movies, and happened to be drinking loads of fluids (beer!) had a mega pee whilst somewhat, ummm, excited, and it was a truly sexual feeing, felt great.

I keep asking my wife but she says it will never happen!

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

I love putting 2 or 3 fingers in while she's pering it really gets me off
    on the downside she doesn't get it
    although she allows me to carry on on with my bit of fun

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Lying naked in the bath while being peed over...all over ! Massive turn on for me x

Alltomuch [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to receive, can't pee when hard!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Getting peed on while in bed, It feels like so not the place to be doing it, thats why it feels so awsome.

Thanks to LH play sheets, and some towels

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

This was something that I was curious about but never thought much about.reading some of the posts have peaked my interest a little.i have watched a couple of clips online and have found it quite the turn on

Psy20 [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend used to joke with me when she needed to pee "can I pee on you", I would always say "yes" then off she would go to the toilet (nothing happened).

After a while I said i wanted her to pee in my mouth, after a night out she agreed to give it a go. The first attempt she couldn't go saying she was too turned on with me eating her pussy.

We had a second try after a wedding we went to. Got home carried on drinking and she wanted to have another go. This time when i went to lick her she told me "don't do that or I can do it" it took about 5 minutes before she managed to pee, only a little bit a first but was able to do more, I managed to drink every drop (think it must have had 5 mouthfuls).

It was a huge turn on for me but she felt it was dirty, unfortunately for me it hasn't happened again but I would love to do it again.

McAndrew [sign in to see picture]

It's not the peeing that we play with, it's the desperation. My wife is hopeless at holding on, but loves to watch me losing control.

The game is to drink quite a lot of water over two hours, have a pee and then hold on for two hours. If I make it and don't piss myself, I get to hose her down. It's definitely an outdoor game.

(PS Be careful drinking too much water too quickly is dangerous.)

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Becoming more curious about this but have some hang ups i won't to get over.
    i can talk to me hubby about everything .
    we enjoy so much in the bedroom but this is one thing that I'm finding hard to get my mouth to open up to conversation with.
    I know if I just come out and said it he wouldn't think any less of me and would say what he thinks .
    So why am I'm finding this one hard?
    My intrest is new never crossed my mind realy tbh. But then i decoverd the joy of squirting this was such a intense orgasium of course i loved it.
    But to my surprise so did he.
    i felt a little dirty and self concious after and just thought he was being nice in saying he loved it.
    but now I'm over that and convinced he does .
    But then a thread came up on here someone thinking there wife was basically grose.
    Which I'm so glad to see the majority of people felt other wise.
    I talked to my husband about this at the time but wasn't at that point realy paying attention to his thoughts on the squirting just how a husband could turn away a wife over something she liked?
    Now I'm worried that he will think the whole time i was edging for this maybe.
    Which i don't want him to think as i genuinely wasn't but the more I'm reading the more I'd like to try. Even if just once to see if it dose it for me or not?
    I love the feel on his warm cum in me to and I'm very intrigued to see what piss would be like as guessing that warmth would be the same.
    Never before have i felt so wired or worried about asking for something.how did you peeing people start this of even? Hi babe can I piss on you ?? No realy ???

If you two talk over every thing then i'm sure he won't mind you opening up about this, you are saying your OH felt the guy in the other thread was over reacting to his wifes fetish.

If he loved you squirting, then it's only a short step to watersports; Just go for it the next time you talk about sex. Just say, you have been reading this thread; or better still let him read it. Then just say what you have said here.

You are only curious about something, and wish to explore your feeling on this. Is it just you wanting him to pee on you, or both ways? maybe start as I said on another recent thread, pee in the shower or bath to see how it makes you feel peeing somewhere not into a toilet; which our brains get programed to do from being young.

Play with yourself as you do, you may decide then it does nothing for you, so no need to tell your OH. On ther other hand you may find that it only does something for you if he is involed; in which case if you don't tell him you will never know. Invite him into the shower with you.

I never concidered suching toes, until a friend asked me, and I said, the idea seems a bit odd to me, but I will give it a go. And I decovered that once I got her toes in my mouth, I was gone on it. It was having her inside me, even if it was just toes; my toes curled up, so unexpectedly intimate.

Don't let what other people have said put you off trying this, if thats what you feel like. I'm sure even others on here who would never do it; would still tell you to talk to your OH.

For me my FWB just said tell me a few kinks you have, so I just said it straight out; she was fine. Maybe not say hey babe can I piss on you, Though I personally like that kind of approach, just that it is something tickling your fancy, but you are worried how he would feel. On the grand scale of such things, it falls way behind, something like hey babe, can I use this strapon on your arse; but people do have such conversations.

Own your kinks, don't let them make you doubt yourself. You can do it.

glittergirl wrote:

Becoming more curious about this but have some hang ups i won't to get over.
    i can talk to me hubby about everything .
    we enjoy so much in the bedroom but this is one thing that I'm finding hard to get my mouth to open up to conversation with.
    I know if I just come out and said it he wouldn't think any less of me and would say what he thinks .
    So why am I'm finding this one hard?
    My intrest is new never crossed my mind realy tbh. But then i decoverd the joy of squirting this was such a intense orgasium of course i loved it.
    But to my surprise so did he.
    i felt a little dirty and self concious after and just thought he was being nice in saying he loved it.
    but now I'm over that and convinced he does .
    But then a thread came up on here someone thinking there wife was basically grose.
    Which I'm so glad to see the majority of people felt other wise.
    I talked to my husband about this at the time but wasn't at that point realy paying attention to his thoughts on the squirting just how a husband could turn away a wife over something she liked?
    Now I'm worried that he will think the whole time i was edging for this maybe.
    Which i don't want him to think as i genuinely wasn't but the more I'm reading the more I'd like to try. Even if just once to see if it dose it for me or not?
    I love the feel on his warm cum in me to and I'm very intrigued to see what piss would be like as guessing that warmth would be the same.
    Never before have i felt so wired or worried about asking for something.how did you peeing people start this of even? Hi babe can I piss on you ?? No realy ???

Just to say I forgot to quote you, first.

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

alone4ever wrote:

If you two talk over every thing then i'm sure he won't mind you opening up about this, you are saying your OH felt the guy in the other thread was over reacting to his wifes fetish.

If he loved you squirting, then it's only a short step to watersports; Just go for it the next time you talk about sex. Just say, you have been reading this thread; or better still let him read it. Then just say what you have said here.

You are only curious about something, and wish to explore your feeling on this. Is it just you wanting him to pee on you, or both ways? maybe start as I said on another recent thread, pee in the shower or bath to see how it makes you feel peeing somewhere not into a toilet; which our brains get programed to do from being young.

Play with yourself as you do, you may decide then it does nothing for you, so no need to tell your OH. On ther other hand you may find that it only does something for you if he is involed; in which case if you don't tell him you will never know. Invite him into the shower with you.

I never concidered suching toes, until a friend asked me, and I said, the idea seems a bit odd to me, but I will give it a go. And I decovered that once I got her toes in my mouth, I was gone on it. It was having her inside me, even if it was just toes; my toes curled up, so unexpectedly intimate.

Don't let what other people have said put you off trying this, if thats what you feel like. I'm sure even others on here who would never do it; would still tell you to talk to your OH.

For me my FWB just said tell me a few kinks you have, so I just said it straight out; she was fine. Maybe not say hey babe can I piss on you, Though I personally like that kind of approach, just that it is something tickling your fancy, but you are worried how he would feel. On the grand scale of such things, it falls way behind, something like hey babe, can I use this strapon on your arse; but people do have such conversations.

that's the thing I pretty much think he would be fine and in the scale of me sticking prostate toys up his ass bullets plugs enjoying anal this realy isn't up their on the scale still not sure on saying anything I thinking about it it could be coz I'm un sure my self like i said I'm curious but not sure. I've used my vibrators in the shower and and ended up peeing once at same time as i was climaxing and it actually was so intense i realy enjoyed it but the to me seems so far away from peeing on my husband. Or having him pee on me. But still something I'm curious to try even if just once. So when opportunity arises think I'll bite bullet and go with it. Wish me luck.
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i like it when im sat in the bath my partner wanks over me then pees over my pussy :)

glittergirl wrote:

alone4ever wrote:

that's the thing I pretty much think he would be fine and in the scale of me sticking prostate toys up his ass bullets plugs enjoying anal this realy isn't up their on the scale still not sure on saying anything I thinking about it it could be coz I'm un sure my self like i said I'm curious but not sure. I've used my vibrators in the shower and and ended up peeing once at same time as i was climaxing and it actually was so intense i realy enjoyed it but the to me seems so far away from peeing on my husband. Or having him pee on me. But still something I'm curious to try even if just once. So when opportunity arises think I'll bite bullet and go with it. Wish me luck.

Good luck, but I don't think you need it, just a big glass of water to drink, maybe followed by a shot of vodka for courage. Don't bite the bullet just pee on it LOL I bet he will love it.

hornyat50 [sign in to see picture]

I love water sports having a woman sit on or squat over my face gets me so hard, when the pee starts flowing in to my mouth it is truly wonderful.

unfortunatly for me the wife not in to it, would love to meet a female pee buddy, you never know your luck.

hornyat50 [sign in to see picture]

hornyat50 wrote:

For me being pissed on and drinking it direct from women

I agree drinking for me

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

I would like to be on the receiving end. I quite like the idea of my wife sitting on my lap and pissing on me, clothed or naked. I am also open to tasting her. My wife has not refused so there is a possibility that it could happen. When I have suggested it she just laughs and calls me a pervert! She knows me so well its scary...

J&M86 [sign in to see picture]

I hold my hubby's c*ck when he pees and he will play with my xlit while I pee. I also pee in his mouth and on his face and he pees on my boobs and clit while I rub it in. I'm a squirter so he gets a lot of fluids lol. We have tried hubby peeing inside me quite a few times as well. It gives me a lovely full feeling but has to be done in the bathroom as it is very messy. Think it is safe to say that we are very much into watersports!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Getting peed on while in bed, It feels like so not the place to be doing it, thats why it feels so awsome.

Thanks to LH play sheets, and some towels

Wooh!!!! I think I love you a little more each and every time I find litte gems like this!

A fantasy I've not had for a while now, but only just remembered on finding this thread again was to be filled up with cum, and then a warm-wee-enema.

Naughty me [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my oh pees on my clit. A huge turn on. In fact, there isn't many places he hasn't peed on or in!! I'm a huge, huge water sport fan 😀

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.