• If you are into watersports whats your favourite act

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

not tried it yet but have been asked to . willing to give it a try if it feels right i guess !

myothertoy [sign in to see picture]

I'm with RS on this, not tried it, but I am curious and willing to give it a go if it felt right at the time.

BlankeMaus [sign in to see picture]

Prefer being peed on than peeing on... one of the hottest experiences I've ever had the pleasure of having.

miss poet [sign in to see picture]

love peeing on someone all over in there mouth watching them drink it...also love being peed on and inside of...

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

miss poet wrote:

love peeing on someone all over in there mouth watching them drink it...also love being peed on and inside of...

looks like im gonna have to visit the how horny are you now thread after reading that lol

jeffngloria wrote:

miss poet wrote:

looks like im gonna have to visit the how horny are you now thread after reading that lol

lol i commented on that thread ;)

horny beach girl [sign in to see picture]

Hi was wondering if any 1 can help really want to try this with my friend, he wants me to do it while he gives me it hard but i just cant can any 1 give me any tips how i can please

horny beach girl wrote:

Hi was wondering if any 1 can help really want to try this with my friend, he wants me to do it while he gives me it hard but i just cant can any 1 give me any tips how i can please

it is possible make sure u have a full bladder...and when you feel the need to wee just do it normally works for me u might want to try it with out him giving it you hard first.

horny beach girl [sign in to see picture]

Thanks will try it out

rich & cal [sign in to see picture]

I've been reading this thread and fancy trying it, any suggestions for a beginner and any tips on how to get the oh on board?

myothertoy [sign in to see picture]

Briefly spoke to the OH about this and think we would both be willing to give it a go, but the mood has to be perfect for it, I think.

MrGrey50 [sign in to see picture]

My first sexual partner (when I was 20) did something I have never experienced since. Met her in a nightclub and had drunken sex against a wall outside the nightclub in a quite car park (that's not the experience!). Met her again about a week later in the same nightclub. Went back with her and her mate, to her mates place. Her mate went to bed leaving us alone downstairs. Was getting down to having drunken fun.... took off her dress and knickers. I worked on her pussy with my tongue and fingers (read lots of books on how to please women, so I had a good idea on what to do!).

She was laid on her back. As I was rubbing her clitoris..... she started to pee....lots of it...in the front room of her friends house! Was like a waterfall...shooting several feet! I didn't know what to do...this kind of thing was not in any of the books I had read! I just carried on playing with her, feeling the piss pass through my fingers. Never forgotten that experience, never met anyone who wanted to do this kind of thing since...maybe because I've not asked?

Is this something women can control?

rich & cal wrote:

I've been reading this thread and fancy trying it, any suggestions for a beginner and any tips on how to get the oh on board

depends on what you want do you want pee on someone or be peed on?

MrGrey50 wrote:

My first sexual partner (when I was 20) did something I have never experienced since. Met her in a nightclub and had drunken sex against a wall outside the nightclub in a quite car park (that's not the experience!). Met her again about a week later in the same nightclub. Went back with her and her mate, to her mates place. Her mate went to bed leaving us alone downstairs. Was getting down to having drunken fun.... took off her dress and knickers. I worked on her pussy with my tongue and fingers (read lots of books on how to please women, so I had a good idea on what to do!).

She was laid on her back. As I was rubbing her clitoris..... she started to pee....lots of it...in the front room of her friends house! Was like a waterfall...shooting several feet! I didn't know what to do...this kind of thing was not in any of the books I had read! I just carried on playing with her, feeling the piss pass through my fingers. Never forgotten that experience, never met anyone who wanted to do this kind of thing since...maybe because I've not asked?

Is this something women can control?

hi,yes women can control this if they have emptied there bladder its more harder to control if its full...

rich & cal [sign in to see picture]

I want to try both, have her squat over me and pee whilst I pleasure myself but also think it would hot to pee over her boobs and p***y. I had her hold my cock the other day whilst I peed which was hot although quite hard to pee whilst hard lol

mr [sign in to see picture]

Wow only just came across this tread through a search. Me and the OH have just started to enjoy a bit of this, some great ideas here to help us out. Just thought i would give this thread a bump to see if anyone had anymore recent things to add?

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

I've had my wife pee on my cock once so far in the shower. I found it a massive turn on and would love to have it done again. However she isnt so keen on it. I've no desire to pee on her just have her pee on me.
    From experiance with her its something that has to grow in her mind over time also need a quiet house which is something of a miracle.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.