• If you are into watersports whats your favourite act

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I do enjoy reading this thread i made I love hearing what other people like doing when it comes to this fetsih.

At rag doll,I cant say ive tried to stop my partners wee like your partner has,But i do love it when my partner is on the toliet and i come in and move her legs apart a bit more so i can have a play with her wee,The first time i moved her legs apart i did it to much and got sprayed all down my front,I loved that so know if i want her wee on me then its sread those legs time,Other times i like to move her legs enough so i can get my hand in between them so she gets my hands wet,Licking of my hands afterwards is just a pleasant pleasure....

At TTurtle: That is a fun game to play aiming it through her legs while she is sitting have a wee,Sometimes its nice for both of us if i just miss and get her lap hehehe,She likes it when i miss and it goes over her.

I like it when she sits on my lap and just lets its run out of her onto my lap,Clothes or unclothed.

At thumpingeug you are right oral peeing can be so sexy,I find the 69 postion is the best if we want to both have pee fun at the same time.

fitguyslim [sign in to see picture]

Wow, just discovered this thread and reading it has made me so horny. Have always wanted to be peed on but have never found the right person willing to do it.. Guess I need to try harder! Maybe this site will help...

I want to lie on my back and for her to look straight in my eyes with a filthy grin on her face and wee all over me but especially in my mouth. Yummy....

Nice to bring this Alive again.

Does your partner know you would like to try watersports?

yes but not keen. need to look elsewhere i think

Well its up to you to find out what /whyshe isn't to keen on then maybe you could start off with the easy things first,Like helping each other pee.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i really want my partner to try weeing on me from standing. i got him to do it from crouching on/ over me and i really liked it but he wont do it from standing and says he cant do it when he's being Master. i think he finds it a bit more degrading towards me than he is into. :/

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I personally not in to watersports , but its amazing how it can turn someone on . I do love squirting so its at the low end of watersports lol

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

sometimes when i masturbate, i like to place a small mirror between my legs so i can watch my pee dribble out as i masturbate and come.

that's what i find the most erotic about it- not the pee itself but seeing it flowing out.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

would love a woman to piss on my face !

mmmmm

hullabaloo [sign in to see picture]

wildjezz wrote:

So anyone who wants to join in:

Where have you had the most daring pee?

Out in the wilds .OH and I stripped off and she slowly wet me as I laid down. It was fantastic.We got so carried away that the grass and mud made us look like scarecrows, but added to the sheer pleasure.

hullabaloo [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

i really want my partner to try weeing on me from standing. i got him to do it from crouching on/ over me and i really liked it but he wont do it from standing and says he cant do it when he's being Master. i think he finds it a bit more degrading towards me than he is into. :/

I find I get too turned on when OH wants me to return the domination, and so cannot pee. If you really want it he maybe has the same problem

monkeyboii13 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy being peed on but my ex only did it once and did not enjoy it so have not been able to experience it as much as I want to

bemmyscot [sign in to see picture]

I like watching women pee.Never been peed on or peed on anybody else, but hey theres always time.

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

liking this idea of squating pee's in daring places, cant wait for next week when I come back from the pub now, :)

Its fun to squat and pee in daring places even though im male,But even more fun seeing someone else sqat and pee.

Temple of Ananke [sign in to see picture]

Peeing? I love their shock at just how much there is. I love to go all over their turgid member and watch it dance for me as they're bound and unable to move.

I enjoy giving piss enemas too. All a bit mad really.

John Thomas 267 [sign in to see picture]

I am very turned on watching ladies have a pee . It really makes me very stiff Its something about how it comes out that turns me on so much . Its lovely to see a lovely forceful stream

castledking [sign in to see picture]

in my youth....i had a relationship with a mature women who used to get off when she was "on" then "gush" over my face.when your 22 and having a 43 yo woman do that .....PRICELESS

chubber [sign in to see picture]

Tried this the other night,was in bed just said to OH i need a wee,she goes want or need a wee,we had discussed water sports,so i said i need to wee on you,i go to the loo,she follows,hops into the bath gets on her knees as i stand in front of and pass a steady stream over her and soak her,as she oprns her mouth to take some,such an erotic sight and thing to do eith a willing partner,will no doubt be a regular addition to our bedroom antics,she loved it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.