• Need Advise On Strap or Something

MutualPleasure [sign in to see picture]

Im having a problem and i need to find something to fix it, when im giving my wite oral, shes uncontrollably closes her legs stoping my for eating her or to the point of orgasm.. is there a strap or somehing, that i can use, thats not going to freak her out when i ask her about it

mumof2 [sign in to see picture]

Why don't you rest you hands on her thighs to keep her open.
    My hubby does this with me

mumof2 [sign in to see picture]

Oh entered message by accident
    Anyway as I was saying
    Don't be too heavy handed but put enough pressure to stop her moving too close. You may find something holding her down will put her off unless you go for a bit of light bondage

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

I have this issue sometimes, there just seems to be certain nerve endings that send my knees crashing together! Can be quite irritating, at times.

Other than just using your hands to hold her thighs, there are two options I'm fond of (but they might both be a bit 'out-there' if your wife isn't into bondage).

First: Spreader bars. These are (usually metal) bars with cuffs on the ends that hold the legs open. Lovehoney has quite a few in stock to choose from. Longer is better as you can still get your knees together with shorter tradtional (ankle) ones. This one in particular: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7950 is meant for around the thighs (you wouldn't have to use the wrist cuffs with it), so could be good.

Second: Rope. If you have a bed that has a slatted head board, you can get creative with rope, looping it around the bars near each end, then each of her knees, then back through the bars. You can then pull it taught so she's spread open. You can leave the ends loose so you or she can control just how tight it is and thus how much it'll pull her legs apart. It's hard to describe, but I hope you get the idea. It's very fun

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

i have the same problem and it really is annoying she just cant keep them open i suppose it shows im doing it right at least, i have tried with some light bondage but she dosnt like her legs tied down, the other option i use tho not that affective is use your head to keep the left leg open rest it against her thigh close enough that you can still lick her out and your right hand to open the right leg leaves you mouth and left hand free.

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.