• Oooch inflamed foreskin

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, I am having another problem now!!

My foreskin has gone all inflamed and puffy like lips? and hurt when pulling the skin up, but now it hurts to pull it down even when is down getting a hard on really hurts? Any help be great! but I don't want to see the doctors!!!

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds so painful Always.

I would recommend you see the doctor - they have seen all sorts of problems believe me.

It might not necessary get better by itself and if left could get worse.Why dont you wish to see the doc?

Oh I have an anxiety over doctors and hospitals I got the feeling they are up too something else?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

You really should go to the doctors as there are a whole host of things it could be! But perhaps as a compromise, you could ring NHS direct - explain to them the severity of the anxiety you have and ask them if they think it's serious enough to have to bite the bullet and go to the doctors, or whether they think it's ok to wait a few days and see how things go?

For inflammation the general rule is lots of water and take ibuprofen. Make sure the area is kept clean and dry too. But I do think you should go to the doctors or at the very least phone NHS direct!

Adx

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

SOundslikeatripto the gp or clinic hun...The linic is more annoymous and they r relaxed about everthing

Good luck hun x

BigBell [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like some kind of infection. Best not to mess about and get it checked out properly. Good luck.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

sounds like Balanitis, which can be caused by thrush, an std or another infection. really should go see a GP, better than your d*ck falling off ;)

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

Have you been masturbating a lot recently? It may have just swollen up due to a lot of chafing and friction if you were going at it continually over a long period of time. If that's the case then it'll go down by itself in a couple of days if you just leave it alone, but you could try putting ice on it, or some cream to soothe it.

If not, do what everyone else says and see a doctor, as you may have caught something.

Bex12345 [sign in to see picture]

Hey there,

Please don't put ice or cream on it to soothe it (no offence Incendiaire), it will just irritate it more, go to your local GP or GUM clinic, it sounds like an infection. Is a part of the foreskin "tight" and difficult and painfull to pull down? Please get this seen to ASAP as it *can* lead to part of the foreskin dying and therefore needing a partally or full curcumision.

Hope that helps.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Go to the doctors or if you really have a phobia please try the NHS direct site.

It could just be an irritation but it could be a whole lot more........please, please get it checked out.

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

I would have thought that anxiety over an inflamed and sore foreskin would outweigh any anxiety about doctors being "up to something".

Get it checked out.

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

if you go to your locul GUM clinic you can receive treatmwent for free and without providing your real name. I have done it numerous times before.

oh it did do some masturbating with the fleshlight! But that took ages to feel something! I tend to be a very fast user with it too! It could explain it?

Well theres no way I am have myself "curcumision" as to I not that sensitive there anyway!

But is there any warming lubs that can increase the feeling?

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a fungal infection. If so needs to be looked at. I've had similar before. Canesten did the trick. B****y sore. I'd be wary of self diagnosing or listening too much to "it could be". Best get it looked at, its an important piece of kit

Thats got me worried now! I think I got Balantis Ciricnata something to do with arthritis! I have been complaining my hips are grinding away I don't want to end up like my mum was in a wheelchair at 35 years old. thats no fun!

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

Don't panic yet.honestly get med advice. It could be many minor things and probably is. Might just need some cream. See someone. Some good advice above

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

alwayssingle:( wrote:

oh it did do some masturbating with the fleshlight! But that took ages to feel something! I tend to be a very fast user with it too! It could explain it?

I think this is probably the cause then; you've used it for too long, most likely with insufficient lube, and as a result the skin has swollen up from the excessive chafing. I see no immediate cause for concern, unless the swelling and tenderness is still there in a few days time. Just go easy next time you're using it, and save yourself the panic.

I see I am not that sensitive down there anyway! I tell you what I did stick my finger in the fleshlight and it was very warm? Did just have a look down I think I have teared some skin!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.