• Guy on Guy during threesome

philosopher42 [sign in to see picture]

Girls if you have or want to have a threesome with your fella and another guy. Would u like your fella to focus only or you or would you like him to get with the other guy as well. If so how far would you ike him to go from just kissing to giving oral or even receiving anal? Would it turn you on or not?

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

ONLY FOCUS ON ME!!!

It would really turn me off if the guys did anything to each other!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

For me, I wouldn't want a guy on guy threesome, I am more attracted to women so I would rather have girl, girl, guy or even girl, girl, girl.

This question could be used for all types of threesomes, basically would you rather be the centre of attention or would it be ok if they were doing things to each other. I wouldn't want to be the complete centre of attention as I don't thing sex works like that, especially not during threesomes. I would have no problems with the other two persons of the threesomes doing things to each other as long as time was roughly equal between everyone.

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

I think if the guy is up for it, and has Bi tendencies, then why not.

Think its a bit 'precious' of a woman to think "Its all about me me me" if the two guys get it on...

LokiDay [sign in to see picture]

I'd prefer it they lavished a lot of attention on each other - hogging the spotlight the entire time would make me feel like a right arsehole!

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the view, and my boy is attracted to men so I'd think he'd kill me if I tried to deprive him.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

TanyaThomas wrote:

I think if the guy is up for it, and has Bi tendencies, then why not.

Think its a bit 'precious' of a woman to think "Its all about me me me" if the two guys get it on...

^^Agree with this^^

Unless the two guys didn't want to touch each other then fair enough. Otherwise isn't that the point of a threesome - for you all to get in the melee?

KoSukebe [sign in to see picture]

I would like the action to be shared equally between the 3 of us. I am turned on by both f/f m/m so whatever the threesome consisted of, we'd all have fun with eachother - unless of course my other half didn't want to go down that route.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

I can't really imagine a successful "loving" threesome with two guys and a girl in which the guys are at least a bit accepting of each other. One of the nicest warm-up positions in a threesome is when everybody lies in a triangle and sucks the next person's genitals.

And then there's the two on top position. One of the men lies on his back and rims the anus/sucks the pussy of the person sitting on his face, while the other person rides his dick, while kissing or fondling the breasts of the other person on top.

Of course there are other positions in which the girl is the centre of attention, but if you go in for double penetration it's - oh danger - quite likely that penises and testicles may touch!

Of course if the guys only have eyes for each other, a girl would definitely feel scorned, But a moderate dose of bi-action surely spices up the evening.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.