• Female ejaculation?

Scotty Boy [sign in to see picture]

Was just wondering what other's think of this. i have been trying for ages to get it to happen. Then last month it did. My other half was shocked at first(i had to say i found it a massive turn on). We talked about it and re assured her it was amazing. Thing is i read it was a mith,but it does happen. Find it happens when i'm on top and angle my self really far up the vagina(climbing up and getting a sharp angle).

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

there are quite a few threads on this topic, with some good comments on already but it only ever really happens for me when I am on top or if we are stood up, not sure why but that is just how it happens

Scotty Boy [sign in to see picture]

Well a program was on Discovery channel (two weeks ago). Was about why we get pleasure from sex. Was showing a couple,and there was talk about the clit is bigger than just the bit in the hood. It's a muscle that is higher up the women's pubic bone. Were you shocked when it first happened? My partner was but a could feel how much pleasure she was in. Blew my away at first. Now we both take precautions(got a pink rubber sheet now for it). lol

poil23 [sign in to see picture]

It happens after how many minutes?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.