• Has your OH ever said 'no way am I doing that'? If so what for?

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

mine was trying to join mile high club. Factors were, not in a toilet, plane was crowded, Walls were thin and what if we need to get our seatbelts on because of an emergency!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

This may also make some interesting reading although an old thread - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/12698-i-would-do-anything-for-love-but-i-wont-do/

For me personally, OH is against anal and doesn't really want anything to do with it. He finds the whole thing a bit awkward and isn't really into the idea of it. ATM its just something he would not even consider doing...

Angel x

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

...anal..

'I'll do anything except anal, it just wasn't designed for that'....Said by a doctor, so unlikely to be persuaded in the near future.

I nearly fell out of bed as this was a line during a petting session before we had had any genital contact with one another at all. Said with a breathy accent as I massaged her back made it as much of a turn on as the warning was an invite to all sorts of future fun all at the same time.

I love women who know their mind.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I went into a Green Monkey forest in Barbados once. A load of them jumped on me for some banana bread and she run away saying "no way I am doing that!"

That's the only thing I can think of! SG

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

Got an In and Out dildo panty for me and the girlfriend, but she didn't seem to like it. Initial nerves firstly i think, will try again soon :)

jaycloth [sign in to see picture]

Just about everything. My wife does not believe in anything other than no-foreplay missionary a few times a month.

Frizzer [sign in to see picture]

same as above !!!

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

jaycloth and frizzer if it makes you feel better I used to be like that but as we mature we change and for me part of that was finding my sexdrive and a few kinks

xGGx

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

My ex was completely against anal and me having a vibrator... but I got him to change his mind in the end!

CuteAmy [sign in to see picture]

Gettin a starter basic sex toys for me and my OH got a feeling he will sai no u don't think so lol. But I can change his mind after showin what it does ;)

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I can not think of anything...is that good or bad????

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

The Mrs is dead against using the strap on with me....cant get a reason why though!

Meh!

sweetB [sign in to see picture]

He's not said no to anything so far, but I got the Monogamy board game so we'll soon find out..

My own no-no would be water sports or anything related to that. Just doesn't float my boat!

sam [sign in to see picture]

she has said no to bdsm, the only thing i'm allowed to do is spanking and gentle hair pulling

I'll try it once [sign in to see picture]

I have tried to get the Mrs to shave or wax her undercarrage (dont mind which) many times and I always get the answer "Never going to happen". I have even offered to do the same but still get the same answer.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Erm, I don't think there's anything I've particularly wanted that he's said no to... Saying that though, I'm very submissive and we're in a M/s relationship, so really it's normally me being told what I will be doing :P Which suits me just fine hehe

But yeah, I'm very sexually experimental/open and luckily so is he, so anything he doesn't want to do or can't do for me, I'm free to get elsewhere as we're non-mono too..

Janny [sign in to see picture]

My ex, from behind a little finger up her bum would make her kick out like a horse. 'It's not meant to go there' was the reply when I asked for anal sex. Well it's not meant to go in your mouth either but she was ok with that. Funny though she loved having her bum held tight and her anus licked but no getting in there...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.