• Sure its been done before but...... What are you favourite positons?

MarriedMan [sign in to see picture]

Pretty sure this will not be a new thread but good to hear and maybe pick up some tips!

For me I like my partner to lie on the bed with her legs up and on my shoulders, really deep and really sexy!

eloquentdeviant [sign in to see picture]

I love everything!

My new favourite is my OH lying on his back with his legs slightly parted, me lying flat on top of him with him inside, kind of like reverse missionary? It means I can really squeeze him tight, to the point he says it is very much a pain/pleasure sensation, it hits my g-spot and I get clitoral stimulation all at the same time!! Lovely.

I also love doggy style, or spooning if we are indulging in anal.

Looking forward to picking up some tips here too!

ED x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

mines doggy style!

Lovesex69 [sign in to see picture]

Same here,me or my wife receiving

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! [sign in to see picture]
    Peaches Will Cream [sign in to see picture]

:o i would definitly have to say either 69 or with my ankles and wrists cuffed to the head bored probably not the most flattering angle to see me from but gives me the most pleasure

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

In answer to the thread title, it may have been done before, but I don't remember answering it previously.

Over the years that we've been married, my wife and I have changed our minds a few times about our favourite positions. At first, it must have been the missionary position because that was the only one that we knew (we were both virgins). As we started to experiment more, we found that we both enjoyed the "naughtiness" of doggy style -- at least, when we could figure out how to get ourselves properly aligned (not as often as we'd like!).

Recently, our favourite has become reverse cowgirl (at least, until my wife's legs get tired!). We both like having both hands free: I'm able to caress my wife's body and assist her hip movements as she rides me, and my wife can touch herself and apply a vibrator (Lelo Siri) to her clit as the mood takes her. It took me a while to persuade my wife to try this position. She was very self-conscious at first, but rapidly discovered that she enjoys taking control for herself of the angle/depth/speed of penetration.

Now, we do reverse cowgirl in front of a mirror so that my wife can watch herself ride on top of me (which she blushingly admitted to finding a big turn-on) while I talk to her lustfully about my views of her (both forward-reflected and rear), the sensations that I'm feeling, and the hot thoughts that are running through my head. This combination of stimuli seems to overcome my wife's residual inhibitions and sets her into flowing and uninhibited sexy motion, which in turn works me up into a frenzy. When my wife has had enough of being on top (usually when her legs ache) we revert to missionary position, with me taking on the workload until we're both completely finished.

Hopefully that explains why reverse cowgirl is our favourite at the moment.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

one of my and my previous OH faves is this. have her lying on her side, then get her to bring her upper leg forward and bent at the knee, if that makes sense? almost as if she's going up some stairs, but lying down lol. that's the best way I can describe it without being able to show it to you! then you straddle her other leg and enter.

nice and deep penetration, plus you get a great view f the action, and leaves your hands free to play with her clit or insert a cheeky finger in her bum. she came every time in this position without fail. works equally well for anal too :)

i personally love doggy for both vaginal and anal penetration whereas reverse cowgirl is one i always try when doing anal especially in front of a mirror, the ex loved that one!

And to MarriedMan, that position is definitely tried and true in my books!

[suspended user]

suspended user

horizontal under a nice warm duvet at the moment

Elle_S [sign in to see picture]

Scissors, as guaranteed everytime for me (and him of course)

Julie_L [sign in to see picture]

Oral - on my back, a pillow under my hips, with my partner between my legs.

Vaginal - me on top. I love the control that affords me, the way I can ride the penetration.

Anal - either from behind, on my front, for deeper penetration, or sometimes on my back, for more sensation.

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

Her on top, with her reaching behind to squeeze my balls.

Scotty Boy [sign in to see picture]

We like trying loads. Right into standing facing each other just now. Works better when the heels are on. Am over 6ft and ma partner is a bit smaller. Like Marriedman,we have two round metal hooks on the wall(either side of the headboard) and a couple of leather dogs leads make a perfect support for my partners feet. We can get really deep like this and it drives us both wild. Also like standing up behined her,both facing a mirror. Can fell her breasts and love watching the look on her face. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.