• Best position to avoid deep penetration

twinkle154 [sign in to see picture]

I'm having some problems with bleeding but still want to enjoy sex. Any positions that are better for gentle sex?

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

cant think of anything, maybe just go a little more gentle?

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

go on top and you can control the dept speed and pace and spooning

best of luck

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Best position? Hiding in the wardrobe wielding a baseball bat. . . .

It depends where you're bleeding from, and how it's happening. Just off the top of my head I could think of several reasons why you might be having discomfort, and not all of them have the same solution.

First (and do this anyway!) I'd speak to your doctor / gynaecologist and tell them in detail what's happening and under what circumstances. They'll be able to give you proper medical advice and maybe pick up on any underlying conditions that are making you more prone to bleeding like this.

Second - is he too big for you? I'm sure you tell your OH all the time how impressive and manly his member is (and if not, why not? ) but if there's an issue with compatibility you may be able to ease the situation by taking the time to use progressively larger insertable toys before trying to accommodate your OH. Done as a warm-up or part of foreplay this may have only a temporary effect, but if you keep it up *ahem* on a regular basis it may be enough to stretch the skin that's currently tearing. Kegel exercises for your pelvic floor muscles help with excessive tightness too, I'm told.

Third - LUBE. Do you use it? Do you need to? If you do, do you need more? If friction rather than stretching is the problem, perhaps more or better lube will ease things. Silicone-based lubes are extra-slippy, but do take care not to get them on your prized silicone toys; in that case use water-based instead. Lovehoney have a fab selection.

As for positions - any time your hips are flexed you'll be likely to feel really deep penetration, so straighter-legged positions will keep it shallow for you. Straight missionary is a classic (try it with his legs straddling yours to give you even more room), or lying down from the rear (a really lazy doggy style!). Failing that, or if you get bored, choose a position where you can control the pace and depth - anything with the girl on top, with some way to support your weight, would work, but be careful as these positions will allow you to side further onto him if you get carried away.

I hope that helps, but without knowing exactly what the problem is it's hard to know what to recommend. But do talk it over with your doctor - bleeding anywhere is not good, especially when you don't know why.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Go on top??

sharry [sign in to see picture]

There's this site that might be worth a look at, there's some shallow penetration positions such as this one

Like other's have said, if you haven't been to your docs please go see them.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.