• Role play

Dr. Strangelove [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, What's your favourite role-play scenario?

Sex lady [sign in to see picture]

Well Dr. Strangelove, my favourite is Dr's and nurse's... We bought a speculum and i love it wen he puts the latex gloves on and opens me up... especially when i'm tyed down by all fours on my back and cant stop him getting a look at everything inside me.... and then he gets the toys out and teases me with them... how about you???

Shining Knight of Kinkdom [sign in to see picture]

A good one is when the shy innocent prudish blonde girl (frigid librarian type with top button done up) who says she wants to try to pleasure you...

At first she is very vanilla ... a blindfold and heavy petting... but then out of no where she handcuffs your wrists and ankles... leaves the room saying "wait right there"... and comes back in dressed as a dominatrix with dark long black hair, corset, knee high boots.... and with a strapon and a devious look on her face... she says nothing except " i think i know what you want"... and the rest... ill leave up to you...

i like to think thats a good one... still waiting for it to occur though... one day

ON the flipside of things, a good one is naughty schoolgirl whose misbehaving and headmaster whose duty it is to punish her... cos we all know what happens to naughty girls dont we ;)

yes we do, talking from experience too, i know exactly wots its lke to be punshed my a headteacher (it was above the age of consent, but he was my head of year all those years ago and didnt disappoint!!!)

Naughty naughty indeed... love it! lolz :D

metoo. totally loved it too, epseciall when he took his ruler!!! lol

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

sexy strngers in a bar.... pretending i don't know the OH and picking each other up in public

MsGirth2011 wrote:

sexy strngers in a bar.... pretending i don't know the OH and picking each other up in public

yup. we did this too, OH put on a different accent too, pretended to be australian. was such great fun especially when i was being chatted up by another guy in a bar and i was totally flirthing!!!! then walked off off wiv my OH!!

Sex lady wrote:

MsGirth2011 wrote:

yup. we did this too, OH put on a different accent too, pretended to be australian. was such great fun especially when i was being chatted up by another guy in a bar and i was totally flirthing!!!! then walked off off wiv my OH!!

totally devilish... followed by amazing sex on the sun lounger on the beach at midnight under the moon!!

we favour alley ways carparks seedy hotels....

yorkshire_lover [sign in to see picture]

I like it when she's my secretary esque type thing and she is wearing a shirt and skirt and stuff and acts like im her boss.

I'd love to do it outside but haven't had the chance, really hope to change that soon :P my OH and I are a little apprehensive is all.

Chriscamo [sign in to see picture]

I quite like being the Soldier (due to unforseen circumstances I was rejected) so it's like my real life dream following me in to the bedroom.. but roleplay in the way of interogation , and i use toys and pain for it ha :)

cutedayna [sign in to see picture]

innocent schoolgirl! x

Dr. Strangelove [sign in to see picture]
    Love this scenario too. I generally start with an appointment card left on the OH's dressing table in the morning before she leaves for work with an appointment with Dr. Strangelove at his private sex clinic at 7.p.m. That way she has all day to think about what's ahead, adds to the mood. We have a couple of spare bedrooms so one acts as my consulting room where I wait at the appointed time complete with white coat and stethascope.

Sex lady wrote:

Well Dr. Strangelove, my favourite is Dr's and nurse's... We bought a speculum and i love it wen he puts the latex gloves on and opens me up... especially when i'm tyed down by all fours on my back and cant stop him getting a look at everything inside me.... and then he gets the toys out and teases me with them... how about you???

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.