• Is prostate massaging all its cracked up to be?

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Exucse the pun, but a bit down since being on my own and want to spice up my life a tad.

I have a butt plug and prostate toy but want to actualy massaging the prostate, either by hand or with a prostate vibe.

Does anyone use or recommend one please.

Dont want to over do the cost incase I do not use it much.

thanks.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

I don't know what your age is, but vigorous prostate massage is not always advisable for older men. This is because most men develop prostate cancer as they get older and vigorous stimulation may result in cancer cells coming lose spreading to other parts of the body.

If you are lying on your back the prostate can be felt as a small ball of tissue pressing against the upper side of the rectum.

Most so-called G-spot vibrators can be used to stimulate it. My personal favourite is the flex-a-pleaser.

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Im 30

I have just ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

So hope to enjoy some time with that.

Just see its now out os stock, so I am lucky as have had an email to say its been dispatched.

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

atlanta wrote:

I don't know what your age is, but vigorous prostate massage is not always advisable for older men. This is because most men develop prostate cancer as they get older and vigorous stimulation may result in cancer cells coming lose spreading to other parts of the body.

I'm not sure a doctor would agree with this?

Would love to see a source for this information....

ruffledsheets [sign in to see picture]

That looks ok but it's a little pointy, so be careful.

You won't need to insert it all the way. Your prostate is about 3 inches inside of you, maybe a little less. Perhaps try with your fingers first to find it then when you're happy, experiment with the toy. I found it much easier to find with hands as there's much more feel.

Have fun experimenting, though. You won't regret it!

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

JakeH wrote:

atlanta wrote:

I'm not sure a doctor would agree with this?

Would love to see a source for this information....

Oh it seems to be a pretty standard warning. Google "prostate massage" and you will soon find some sort of health warning.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Well I think normal life (orgasms and normal bowl movements) are going to apply not inconsiderable pressure on the prostate anyway. At all events, I'm in my late 50s, my wife is a doctor and she sees no reason not to pound me with a sizeable dildo - either she reckons it' not a significant risk or wants the life insurance - you decide.

Unfortunately, I doubt you will find a Cochrane review on the matter.

cardy boy [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

Well I think normal life (orgasms and normal bowl movements) are going to apply not inconsiderable pressure on the prostate anyway. At all events, I'm in my late 50s, my wife is a doctor and she sees no reason not to pound me with a sizeable dildo - either she reckons it' not a significant risk or wants the life insurance - you decide.

Unfortunately, I doubt you will find a Cochrane review on the matter.

thanks for sound advice re prostrate play , i cant waite to discover other parts of my anatomy .and your wife being a doctor and says its good and no problems .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.