• Would you ever have sex with a total stranger

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Personally no but this is because after a one night stand with a friend of mine I just didn't feel right and I didn't enjoy it to be honest.

I guess from not having the experience I wouldn't totally know what it would be like anyway but I'm saying no for the moment because it's just not what I'm into but in the future who knows. =)

Elle_S [sign in to see picture]

No, never with a stranger. Not sure why in my teenage years but just never did

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

I would but would use a condom, always thought it would be great to meet someone and just go home, have sex and forget...really dont know why as i'd always rather a relationship

Chriscamo [sign in to see picture]

I was more of a relationship man .. but years of touring with a previous band meant as a lead singer their were a lot of one night stands (i regret all of them) it is a turn on, but I'd give up all of them to have one extra day with my fiance :)

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

have done but would never do it again. even when we have met +1s or i have looked for men over the internet we have met 4 or 5 times first spoken online and set ground rules down before bring them to bed. that said i would be less worried with finding a woman on line and taking her to my bed!

there are too many creeps out there! Keep Safe darlings

Chriscamo [sign in to see picture]

Their are too many creeps, ive actually got one sitting infront of me right now at work.. Okay dont get me wrong , he's a nice lad in his way and i feel for him, he has problems with finding girls and talking to them.. he needs advice and i can say is;

Always be yourself

Look girls in the eyes when your talking to them

never compliment on their, breasts , ass or anything, compliment their intelligence, humour etc.

don't stare.

and best of all be cheeky.

I've been lucky with (not to be big headed) how I look and my confidence. so have been fine in the 'love' section of my life. But wanna see this guy get out their.. anyone got any advice for him to get a nice one night stand?

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Yep on a night out I've picked up a guy and brought him home... more than once. But I'm always safe and they always come back to mine so my housemates know they're there. Don't think I would go back to a strangers place.

rushman1uk [sign in to see picture]

Yes & i've paid for it a few times too

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Yes (if my partner knew about it and it was safe) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

done it many times......one "lady" crapped in the bed which was a bit of a turn off LMAO

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

done it many times......one "lady" crapped in the bed which was a bit of a turn off LMAO

I nearly died laughing at this one. That's horrific. She certainly wasn't a lady.
    sinfulXANGEL [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

not now toooo dangerous and i hate to wear a condom

I hate them too, rather not have sex if a condom has to be used so it's a no from me....

xGHx

Same here. The thought of having sex with a total stranger is exciting but I wouldn't do it. Mostly because I have a low self-esteem.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ron Burgundy wrote:

gunther wrote:

I nearly died laughing at this one. That's horrific. She certainly wasn't a lady.

she was drunk like me and I found out the next day she had mental health issues....i think she wanted a friend, but slamming a beer on the bar and saying "I want to fuck you" isnt the best way to approach it. Laughably I am posting this about 100 yards from where it happened....I am back in Germany for those who know me

JoFemSub18 [sign in to see picture]

Yepp i have, at some point i even made a living out of it. If its all safe, sane and sensual then what's the issue, each to their own. Didn't get pleasure from it like u do with someone u deeply love though.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I suppose you could say everyone is a stranger until you have sex

sorry Im drunk and getting philisophical

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

I did many a times when I was younger, I don't regret it, I had some great one night stands,

One girl I met at the very end of a friday night out, and something one of us said to the other as we walked past each other got us talking, ended up going for a coffee in a late night place and then back to hers, stayed up the rest of the night bumping uglies and spent nearly all of the rest of the day in hers naked and together... she actually washed my clothes and we went out for dinner and then back to mine that night and sunday was a bed day too...... strange we kept in contact for a while, but I didn't seem to be in the counrty and free when she was and visa versa...... funny after a while we just decided we had a great weekend by chance and that was it........

kestral [sign in to see picture]

As I'm single and bored of my hand, then yes! With suitable protection of course.

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

It will remain a fantasy.Far too sensible (and old) now.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Well now I am married and a Christain so would only have sex with my husband. but when i was younger i had sex with a couple of boyfriends on the first date when i didn't know them so that is kind of the same thing.
    Looking back i think it was quite risky but they were friends of friends and when you're young you think you're invincible.

Was it good though? Well one of then was memorable but we did keep seeing eachother.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I would not. I admit I would not enjoy it as I would be too worried about lot of things, including STDs. Sex for me is a bit more than just the release. but a connection with a person I care for.

Do I imagine having sex with complete stranger when I actually masturbate? yes I do and find it exciting, but would never do that I would think it too risky on too many levels but as fantasy its really exciting.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.