• Would you ever have sex with a total stranger

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

I would have always wanted to bet its fun if you have done it tell all how much fun did you have ?

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Me? No way. But it's a personal thing. Each to their own.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Not now, but I have once .. in my younger years .. very irresponsible of me - and i dont recall much about it other than i was pretty drunk!

Tony Bedford [sign in to see picture]

Not now, but in the past a few times.

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

Had contemplated it.

But depends how you define stranger though. The person in question was someone I had met on another forum totally unrelated to such things, but we started chatting by pm's and things went from there. He'd recently left his wife and we found we both were gagging for some action.

Nothing actually happened in the end which is probably a good thing, and he left the forum!

LexiLoou [sign in to see picture]

I have to disagree with the above posts. I've had several one night stands with complete strangers, and I've enjoyed them all. If you're safe and feel comfortable, it's great. I'd had an awful break-up a few months ago, and wanted sex but wasn't ready for another relationship. Worked well for me xx

Chriscamo [sign in to see picture]

I loved one night stands with strangers.. and never near where I live.. its the fun and the risk (but still being safe) of what your doing.. but im a taken man now.. so just memories now

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

There were a few times I slept with someone the same day I met them. One was truly dire, a selfish guy who was only interested in thrusting til he was done with no thought to my needs.

The rest were good to fantastic and all bar one turned into relationships; one turned into a happy marriage

cutedayna [sign in to see picture]

yes definately, i liked it so much i decided to make my living from it! sex with strangers has always turned me on.

SexySal [sign in to see picture]

It's a massive turn on for me, but would never put it really into practice.

A couple of times a year, I get dressed up (or dressed down!) and hang out at a bar, chatting and flirting.

Eventually a handsome "stranger" will try to pick me up and I'll let him. He'll take me back to his (a couple of times we've not made it that far). Always had a fabulous time.

The "stranger" is always my hubby, but that doesn't seem to matter a far as the fantasy goes...

S.

Purr-fection [sign in to see picture]

Possibly.

It's one of those things I've always wanted to do as it's a turn on but I'm a little too sensible to ever get in that situation I've found

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Nowadays its something I would never do but back when I was 19-20 I went through a phase of meeting people off the internet for no strings fun.

I got a rush from having car sex/outdoor sex with this one guy,he'd send me an email and we would meet half an hour later,I would be wearing a short skirt and tights with the crotch torn out of them,we'd drive to a nearby industrial estate and have sex up against his car.Did this every few weeks for about a year and barely spoke to him in that time.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I've been asked if I would do this in the past (as part of a threesome) - admittedly I knew one of them but it's just not something I felt like I could do.

I want to have some connection to the person so for me, no, I don't think I ever would......

Angel x

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Yes and I have usually had fun and have had some amazing sex, but I always find I get a bit of a downer afterwards, I think because I crave the physical intimacy of a relationship and it just makes me more aware that I dont have that.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

About the closest I've ever been to this was in a sex club.

It's quite exciting, but like lilac vix says, it's a bit of a downer after.

Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]

Used to do it all the time when i was younger.

The thrill was amazing normally when your drunk on a saturday night down allies on park benches in the corner of car parks, they were gud times but not forever xxx

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

No I've never had sex with any strangers, the only sex I've had is with the person I've been in a relationship with, when I was younger I never went out to clubs I never had any confidence suffering from teenage acne I felt I had no chance of meeting any women, luckily now I have a wonderful woman in my life.

[suspended user]

suspended user

not now toooo dangerous and i hate to wear a condom

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

not now toooo dangerous and i hate to wear a condom

I hate them too, rather not have sex if a condom has to be used so it's a no from me....

xGHx

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

Doubt i would. The Guy will have to be extremely good looking and someone i think i might be comfortable with not outta my league and i will have to be very horny. But i wont anyway cos theres only one man that i got my eyes on x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.