• infedelity confusion

littlemisssticky [sign in to see picture]

Hi! This is my first thread here at LH and I thought it would be a good place to start in getting some advice. My husband of 15 years confessed to me this week, that he had a very sexy fling with a collegue when working abroad 7 years ago. As well as feeling shocked and bruised, it also left me feeling really hot and horny, the thought of him being with another girl. I need to know - am i a perverted weirdo????

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Just read some of the other threads on this site, they make seeing a partner with someone else look so normal, you won't believe!

Thanks! I'm feeling better already. Now thinking of initiating a threesome. Every cloud eh?

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Of course you're upset. But I think you should be happy and pleased that he told you and happy that he kept it secret (which means that he considered your feelings and that he values the relationship with you).

On the other hand you need to send a message to him that he musn't think he can get away with being unfaithful again.

As for watching him with another woman, be careful how you tread. The actual sight of him doing it with another woman might release feelings in you that you might not be able to cope with, and there's always the danger of him becoming emotionally entangled with the other woman. If you do do it, make sure you talk everything through both before and after.

Thanks for that everyone, sometimes things are just too close to home to start talking to friends and family so this has been really valuable. We shall see where things go. We are pretty solid in how we feel about each other, so exploration with others is very much talked about now. Will take some of these considerations on board, thank you.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Avrielle. My partner and I have had some threesome and foursome experiences, and on some occasions it was fun and on others it did not work out. Watching a partner do it with somebody else, or being watched doing it can be very unsettling. It's much better to start with all three having something to do or perhaps all four. A drink can help especially if drink makes you feel horny. But too much drink can end in tears. I have always wanted to have another man involved in our play, but I'm also fully aware that it could end up in a struggle between me and my partner for control of his penis. Good luck.

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

littlemisssticky wrote:

Thanks! I'm feeling better already. Now thinking of initiating a threesome. Every cloud eh?

I see where your thinking came from its been a while maybe i should get 1 sorted cheers for the thought

Elle_S [sign in to see picture]

Hi littlemisssticky,

I was having a similar conversation with a friend about this recently and eventually she decided that trying a strip club and watching her OH have a lapdance would be a good place to start to gage her reaction, as the idea of a threesome appeals to a lot of people, but in context might not be what you actually want. Working your way up to it might be a good idea. Also, how does your OH feel about this?

MarriedMan [sign in to see picture]

Although the idea of having a threesome is high on most mens fantasys you do need to think about the time afterwards. The idea of seeing him with someone else may sound fantastic but in reality? As a bloke for me it would open up a new world of sex that I could want more than my wife and that in turn may lead to trouble.

I suggest that Elle S makes a sensible suggestion with limted risk, either way have fun!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.