• weirdest fetish or turn on?

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

My fetish is anal... anal expanding beyond the borders... I like both giving and receiving it.

My husband's fetish is to obbey me. He makes a great slave and I am a great misstress. I particularly love fucking him while he does the washing up, being nude but only wearing an apron.

Phew.. That's a really hot post.. I love it.. I may do the washing up wearing just an apron next time...
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

My fetish is anal... anal expanding beyond the borders... I like both giving and receiving it.

My husband's fetish is to obbey me. He makes a great slave and I am a great misstress. I particularly love fucking him while he does the washing up, being nude but only wearing an apron.

Phew.. That's a really hot post.. I love it.. I may do the washing up wearing just an apron next time...

Thankfully thats an old post quoted. I don't think it would get passed as being acceptable today as it is perhaps too graphic language wise .

Thankfully all the new posts have been quite clean and hopefully will remain that way so far, so there will be no reason for the thread to get pulled as the fantasy one did .

Kap_89 [sign in to see picture]

Awkward :-P

Dirtyqueen [sign in to see picture]

I literally love to be dominated in bed, which is strange as I'm often the bossy one in our day to day life, I like to be pulled, spanked, slapped biten, licred. Love watching my husband watch other girls, then imagine him with them! Tit wanks make me curl my toes, and giving him blow jobs well... I love it all 😂

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Public wetting........

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Being truly dominated. I am usually very confident in myself and my body, but love the control over myself to be taken away. I love the idea of having orgasms forced out of me, and the idea that really gets me going is being restrained, sat upright and feeling his hard cock in my back, while he leans round and uses my wand on my clit. Bliss!

I love spanking, pulled about and tied up. Maybe throw in some ice cubes, extra strong mints and some hot candle wax. Yummo!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Just started trying needles. It's going to be a progress one though as on first attempt solo I almost fainted so definitely one to try with a partner rather than just me. :P

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Just started trying needles. It's going to be a progress one though as on first attempt solo I almost fainted so definitely one to try with a partner rather than just me. :P

This actually made my toes curl. In horror or pleasure I am not so sure?!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

This actually made my toes curl. In horror or pleasure I am not so sure?!

There's some beautiful designs been done if you google "BDSM needle play". I'm just taking baby steps since it's edge play though and making sure I know my own limits.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not really sure what counts as weird. I love degradation, emotional and physical masochism, rough body play.... Being spat at in the face or in the mouth is a huge turn on. Punching, choking, face fucking until I puke, being called ugly/stupid/fat/worthless. I guess at least one of those is probably weird 😂

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

panty stuffing.
    always works for me.

rockinrob wrote:

Guess it's been said before but I love the idea of being caught masturbating, especially by females, might have helped the chance along on occasion

rockinrob wrote:

Guess it's been said before but I love the idea of being caught masturbating, especially by females, might have helped the chance along on occasion

I second that one !

NEvans wrote:

I love biting my partner for some reason lol

X

Hmm.. This appeals to receive this.. My OH has nipped me on a few occasions. Leaving a little mark. Feels very primal and I appreciate a bit of pain..

Dirtyqueen wrote:

I literally love to be dominated in bed, which is strange as I'm often the bossy one in our day to day life, I like to be pulled, spanked, slapped biten, licred. Love watching my husband watch other girls, then imagine him with them! Tit wanks make me curl my toes, and giving him blow jobs well... I love it all 😂

Great post.. That got me all flushed!
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I have a massive thing for double penetration - specifically with two males. I've always wanted to try it and even just the idea of it can get me worked up. Unfortunately I've never had the chance to try it having always been in monogamous relationships and not wanting to put myself out there at this age to meet two blokes and do such things so I haven't indulged. Would love to give it a try some day.

Other than that, butt plug tails. Oooooh yes. I want a reaaaallllly long one but the only long ones I've round are real and I am absolutely against wearing a real fur baby, I just couldn't.

I really enjoy being man-handled and thrown around a bit - hair pulled, slapped, spanked, that sort of thing. I don't know if it's the pain or the degradation I like, probably both.

Being heavily restrained is another thing I love, thought not so weird.

I have a strong desire to sleep with men much older than me as well - no idea why this is the case but it is.

I think its just me but I find this post really affirming.
    For years, maybe it was just the partners I knew, I had totally believed that the women I dated had no sexual urges of their own. Maybe back even earlier women I knew closely didn't really express it. I think I then applied that thinking to all women in general.
    Even now in my mid 40's as a default setting my mind thinks that women don't really have these deep urges or needs. When the total opposite is proved, like this forum I am always pleasantly surprised and not totally convinced. Silly eh?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

For years, maybe it was just the partners I knew, I had totally believed that the women I dated had no sexual urges of their own. Maybe back even earlier women I knew closely didn't really express it. I think I then applied that thinking to all women in general.
    Even now in my mid 40's as a default setting my mind thinks that women don't really have these deep urges or needs. When the total opposite is proved, like this forum I am always pleasantly surprised and not totally convinced. Silly eh?

However you have to take things in perspective .

The ladies on here are probably exceptional and have very lucky partners .

However the majority of people of both genders tend to be into just vanilla sex . We are indeed a minority on this forum. Case in point I have had 19 partners in total. 17 of those were just into basic vanilla sex.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

I'm not really sure what counts as weird. I love degradation, emotional and physical masochism, rough body play.... Being spat at in the face or in the mouth is a huge turn on. Punching, choking, face fucking until I puke, being called ugly/stupid/fat/worthless. I guess at least one of those is probably weird 😂

That's pretty hot though :)

However you have to take things in perspective .

The ladies on here are probably exceptional and have very lucky partners .

However the majority of people of both genders tend to be into just vanilla sex . We are indeed a minority on this forum. Case in point I have had 19 partners in total. 17 of those were just into basic vanilla sex.

Hi Mysteron. Sorry I meant the vanilla stuff let alone the kinky flavoured...

Just to stress I am referring to just the vanilla stuff let alone all the spicy stuff I'm seeing on here.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.