• weirdest fetish or turn on?

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Goooner1 wrote:

Love to watch my wife fucking another guy(s) while she tells me how good they are and how it's nice to be fucked properly by a real man etc.... Then getting to clean her up after

+1 I'd like the man to be black as well. Not sure about the clean up but I'd like to help her get ready before hand as well.

binky59 [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty townsend wrote:

Im male n straight I want my wife to peg me with a strap on

Just man up and ask her. Mine are to be dressed in stockings and suspenders, my wife in the same sort of lingerie and having a good sesh, including her pegging me. Another is to assist her and a big cocked man have sex, getting her wet, him hard and cleaning up after.

Curious temptation ;) [sign in to see picture]

I want to have a night with a transsexual, boobs and cock? Could be fun right?

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy male scent, most of my play partners tell me they've never been sniffed as much by someone..

Anywhere furry is a good spot for it and I enjoy it more if the man is really encouraging me to get sniffing

dh [sign in to see picture]

I know it's relatively common as weird fetishes go but I find my attraction to feet pretty strange. I don't even know what it is about them that turns me on and I can remember being interested in girls feet before I was even old enough to be interested in sex.

dh [sign in to see picture]

I know it's relatively common as weird fetishes go but I find my attraction to feet pretty strange. I don't even know what it is about them that turns me on and I can remember being interested in girls feet before I was even old enough to be interested in sex.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I love being naked and I will be a nudist when my O H passes away (I'm not being morbid but he is a lot older than me, and in poor health)

i don't have any major fetishes but I do love wild swimming, preferably naked. My best mate likes naked wild swimming too.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I love biting my partner for some reason lol

X

rockinrob [sign in to see picture]

Guess it's been said before but I love the idea of being caught masturbating, especially by females, might have helped the chance along on occasion

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

Erm...watching a woman going for No 2. Never actually brought it up with anyone, just a fantasy.

Is that really really messed up?

Jon Snow; Nothing knower [sign in to see picture]

Joe22, it's not really messed up, even if it's a bit out of the ordinary. I'm not personally into scat play, but it's not completely uncommon

Personally, half formed fantasies about BDSM/Bondage/Femdom group stuff (as sub)

Infrequent Ambivalence [sign in to see picture]

Can I revive this to say that I'm into basically anything that isn't vanilla, minus scat and outright torture.

Bondage, hypnotism and genderswaps / transformations are ones I frequently go back to - male, female or shemale.

And machines. And rough gangbangs. And those videos that make out like they're brainwashing you into being sissy or bimbo.

..... I think I might thave a problem

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

I mainly focus around aesthetics - wax art, decorative cutting and needles, decorative ropework. This extends broadly to leaving marks though so a strong caning, paddling or flogging for bruises or blood if we use the spiked paddle. Also got a cupping set on the way and the bruises from those look wicked :)

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

I liked my masturbation watched and controlled by my OH. I love to edge too. Its better if my hands are cuffed behind me, blindfold and gags optional. I love not having control and giving my OH the opportunity to be sexually creative with me under those circumstances.
    For many years I believed women had no sexual urges at all. Even now in my mid 40's I still need that affirmed for me. When I take away my control and let the female be in control its immensely sexy for me.
    This is why I love seeking out erotica written by women, and watching women having a completely indulgent solo play and orgasm. Always a turn on.

I'm really worked up now posting that..! Does this make me a voyeur? Or maybe a voyeur from within the body of the receiver? Or maybe simply submissive?

Thinking about it my last proper relationship my partner never ever initiated sex play. I always had to do it. Thinking about this there had been only one woman I'd been with who felt really free in expressing her need for sex play. One relationship was 8 years with a woman where we never had intercourse at all. We played around with other things but I always initiated. I think she was a little over shadowed with a certain belief in no sex before marriage, she was a westernized Muslim. It never bothered me at the time that we did not have intercourse. Even now in my current relationship intercourse is only once a month if that. Again its with someone who is not openly sexual. I've asked if she has any turn ones but she says not really. Well years ago she liked strawberry lube so I've put a new tube in bedside cabinet with a post it note on it saying "yum".. And I've replaced the batteries in her little sex toy...
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

I'm really worked up now posting that..! Does this make me a voyeur? Or maybe a voyeur from within the body of the receiver? Or maybe simply submissive?

Thinking about it my last proper relationship my partner never ever initiated sex play. I always had to do it. Thinking about this there had been only one woman I'd been with who felt really free in expressing her need for sex play. One relationship was 8 years with a woman where we never had intercourse at all. We played around with other things but I always initiated. I think she was a little over shadowed with a certain belief in no sex before marriage, she was a westernized Muslim. It never bothered me at the time that we did not have intercourse. Even now in my current relationship intercourse is only once a month if that. Again its with someone who is not openly sexual. I've asked if she has any turn ones but she says not really. Well years ago she liked strawberry lube so I've put a new tube in bedside cabinet with a post it note on it saying "yum".. And I've replaced the batteries in her little sex toy...
    I wouldn't say that getting turned on talking about your kinks necessarily makes you a voyeur. It's pretty natural to get a bit flustered talking about desires. A voyeur is more about watching other people get it on. I'm pretty open but say I seeing more to exhibitionist where people watching really adds to play. And you can of course be a voyeur and a sub. I'm an exhibitionist, sadomasochist (but mainly masochist) bottom trying to work out which label suits me the most :P even taking the bdsm test just left me more confused than anything else.

Thanks Monday16.. X

GuyInConverse [sign in to see picture]

I have a thing for Converse All Star hitops. Goodness knows why!

I have far too many pairs, My wife knows - it's hard to conceal that many pairs of shoes! She doesnt get it herself but she does wear them herself - though she doesnt realise how amazing they look on her and what it does to me (even though I tell her quite a lot!). She's as tolerant and open-minded as she is beautiful and sexy, Lucky me!

Kap_89 [sign in to see picture]

Always been turned on by ballgags got my oh to wear one recently I loved it. since that shes asked me for it a couple of times so I'm reckoning she liked it too :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

The site of lioness' strutting around a lion. Pretty obvious why though! But gets me right going! 😳

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.