• weirdest fetish or turn on?

Divalass [sign in to see picture]

Sex lady wrote:

my fetish is Dr/nurses play!!! we have a speculum and love being opened up to the max so we can see how wet and turned on i am!!! especially wen i'm tied up by my hands and feet and can't stop him from inspecting my insides with his latex gloved hands and torch!!!!! he pften talks through what he is doign next with me, and tellsme to relax cos it wont hurt..

Me too......

Divalass [sign in to see picture]

Divalass wrote:

Sex lady wrote:

my fetish is Dr/nurses play!!! we have a speculum and love being opened up to the max so we can see how wet and turned on i am!!! especially wen i'm tied up by my hands and feet and can't stop him from inspecting my insides with his latex gloved hands and torch!!!!! he pften talks through what he is doign next with me, and tellsme to relax cos it wont hurt..

Me too......

Also I want to be fisted while being examined...

Chelsiepops [sign in to see picture]

I have a massive thing for bondage feels so wrong if I have sex and I'm not tied up, also love being dominated I hate being in control. It's amazing when the man is in control because everything just seems more intense and more pleasurable for me anyway. I have a thing for role play I love my outfits and getting to pretend I'm someone else turns me on so much like being a police woman, love it!!!

denimbasquecd [sign in to see picture]

Mine is denim dresses/skirts, gets me so hot. Also high heels, and sexy lingerie.

Also found out that it also turns me on to wear it!

I find myself looking at heels all the time, just wish the OH would wear them!

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Not a weird turn on (since i consider it totally normal personally :P) but i love the thought of my man getting out of the shower all wet with a towel loosely wrapped around his hips, hair still dripping and water beads and trickles running over his torso. Yummy.

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

Not a weird turn on (since i consider it totally normal personally :P) but i love the thought of my man getting out of the shower all wet with a towel loosely wrapped around his hips, hair still dripping and water beads and trickles running over his torso. Yummy.

i used to do that for the OH every morning was my way of a guaranteed sex :D

im found of thin pvc/wet look not strange amongst men but hard to find a girl that shares the intrest

Barts34 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all I love fisting and huge toys play. I like to make long enema in shower and play after:)

I have huge collection movies with fisting and giant toys play. ;))))

i also have tumblr account with plenty pictures of hardcore play :) I just love it :)

Fennec [sign in to see picture]

I'm kind of into pet play? Collars, leash etc Tail plugs.

:S yep thats weird.

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I like really rough play, I love my partners hand round my throat quite tight or his hand over my mouth and nose..I love my hair pulled. I love being ordered about but the forcefulness and his power is just divine... Do still very much enjoy soft loving sex but the thrill of my man being so strong and demanding is great

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I think in fairness, my fetish is my boobs.... They not the biggest by some women's standards... But they sure look and feel good.... And I just love them getting lots of attention.... Even the odd nip😉
    I thought of the tastles cazz is offering for reviews.. I would be loath to cover them up... As they might not get so much tweaking.... But then......😉

Taboo [sign in to see picture]

For me its bare skin, the human body is a beautiful thing.

a lad i use to work with had a fetish for being stomped on with stilettos (heal first ) to me seems a bit painful but he really enjoyed it so did his wife she got off on watching him squirm in (pain/pleasure)

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Was going to post a thread like this but luckily i checked and this popped up in search.

Might be weird to some but i have a fetish for womens TankTops/Vests/Wife beaters whater you like to call them. Even when they are not being worn i love them. Not a fan of those tops with the thin spaghetti straps though.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Anal sex, rimming, anal fingering...anything anal, plus I love my wife playing with mine too.

The thought of my wife with her friends sexually, exploring each other.

Monkeysnacks [sign in to see picture]

Weird ones. Hmm... I quite like gas masks and cyber-style respirators. Just having my breathing restricted really. Though we're not quite talking waterboarding.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Divalass wrote:

Divalass wrote:

Sex lady wrote:

Me too......

Also I want to be fisted while being examined...

Love this also , just love all things pussy and inspecting with our spreader is such a turn on. We tried a speculum but my wife didn't like it .

ProtectiveReflection [sign in to see picture]

Can't beat seeing a man in a lovely pair of skyscaper heels. The higher and sluttier the better!

Anal Loving Gaz [sign in to see picture]

My odd fetish is emm geting naked and then getting a nice shiny smooth plastic bin liner and step in to it and pull it up to my waste. Just fealing the bin liner agents my skin is amazing and gets me horny every time. Been doing it ever since puberty or before!

Nickems [sign in to see picture]

I love armpits and body hair (but not too much hair). I love rough play, watersports, anything to with anal play (rimming, face sitting etc)... and so much more.

AKF [sign in to see picture]

i like thin cocks that you have to clench around to even feel, but also like it when they press up against your cervix and rugby thighs get me horny any time

strapon me [sign in to see picture]

I like suspenders stocking and more or just no underwear !!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.