• Home Made Sex Games

Orthom [sign in to see picture]

Hi All!

Me and the gf are planning a night of kinky fun - the gf lost a bet and is now going to be my sex slave at my very beck and call for an entire evening. This works quite well as I usually play a dom role, but was wanting to try and think up some new fun games I could play with her.

We have played monogamy and games like that in the past, but I was wondering whether anyone on here had their own games they liked to play with their partners. Particularly if theres anythin suited to a situation where one is bound and essentially rewarded/punished with various toys/actions based some form of game?

Any ideas are welcome!

Thanks

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

There's a few ideas here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/422561-recession-proof-fun-and-games/ and I'm sure you can substitute a few of your own sub/dom rules to make it more that way inclined as well.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I didnt know that thread existed!! Great ideas :-)

MrBumpyBear [sign in to see picture]

Wow! My thread just got linked to! :)

Feel free to add more ideas if you have any (including the bet that you won or similar things!)

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Have to admit I've always wanted to play snakes and ladders, where if you land on a snake, you have to go down

lol, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for on that thread - a "twist" on old classics...

I thought of another one on the way home, based on "Kims Game" - you put all the toys that you have on a tray along with a few other objects that you want to play with but don't usually.

Your partner has 30 seconds to memorise what's on the tray and then it gets taken away/covered over after which they have to remember as many of the things as they can.

Depending on how kind/mean you are feeling could depend on whether they get the things they remembered or the things they forgot used on them!

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

MrBumpyBear wrote:

I thought of another one on the way home, based on "Kims Game" - you put all the toys that you have on a tray along with a few other objects that you want to play with but don't usually.

Your partner has 30 seconds to memorise what's on the tray and then it gets taken away/covered over after which they have to remember as many of the things as they can.

Depending on how kind/mean you are feeling could depend on whether they get the things they remembered or the things they forgot used on them!

now that sounds fun. i think use the thing they forgot. even better, blindfolf them then use it on them and they have to then try and remember what it was :)

I like it.... :)

Rachey 28 [sign in to see picture]

How about a little suggestion box hun? Write a few things on small bits of paper (both or you) pop them into the box or bag and pull them out and do them (a bit like a lucky dip sort of thing?) xxx

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

If you play with wax....

Have her face the wall. Put a penny under each finger and hold them against the wall. Drip wax on her back/bum

For every penny dropped - earns a spanking.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.