• Strap On fucking movement

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

If am honest, it's not the positions that make it enjoyable for the woman, given you can't 'feel' what you are doing, what's enjoyable is seeing the pleasure you are giving.....

Edit: unless you had a double ender type strap on obviously, which I don't

Any position can be fantastic just make sure both partisapents are comfortable first then let her let rip on you but tell her before you start no matter what you say and do dont stop untill she has had enough at least she gets to understand sex from a mans way of thinking for a change

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

Just dont be to ambitious at first if you have used toys before try the size you know is comfortable i started prodding around with a small butt plug just for curiosity now i have a large collection of various toys 1 of which is a strap on with an 11" shaft and it feels totally enjoyable every time i get fukd with it

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I use a strap on and i must admit - i dont have the same natural rhytham my hubby has. I do need to practice more though and I dont find it as easy with the position with him on all fours unless he is at the edge of the bed and i am standing up.. thats always a good position!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.