• getting into swinging or casual partners?

999maal [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I'm recently single and decided I want to try loads of the things I've never done. I'm only 24 and want to see what's out there and figured swinging or casual partners would be the way to go but i've tried a few websites like flabflirts, fabswingers, POF, shagpark, and it's either99.99% blokes so there is no way to get a foot in the door or cammers and I want sex, not to watch someone, I'm game to try pretty much everything but don't know where how or when to start.

I'm going to be in London for a month so if anyone could suggest anything it would be great.

Thanks

Penny [sign in to see picture]

Its something I would love to try too because I just love sex.

Chaddy234 [sign in to see picture]

Check out fabwingers, yes there are lots of single guys but most of us are gentlemen.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

You might be better off checking specialized mags like London Locked.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I did this, I used Swinging Heaven but I didn't renew my membership because they put the price up. Swingers often have meet ups in different areas that are non-swinging events just for people to get to know each other. Details can be found on a lot of the different forums.

Going to a swingers club is also a nice safe environment in which to get involved and meet people and everyone enforces the no means no, no questions asked, rule. I prefered to play with couples rather than single men, and it can be a battle getting through all the single men just using the site to get a lay, and the number who are doing it to cheat on there wives astounded me. I think swinging should be the opposite of cheating.

I found a few really nice couples who made my first experiences great ones. I wouldn't look for anyone new to swinging just because I have heard a lot of stories about new couples thinking they are up for it but then when it happens there are problems with jealously etc and it's an extra thing you don't want to be worrying about.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.