• Best place for a man to come...?

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

No problem with in me or on my breasts but anywhere near my face or mouth is a huge no no! Took his load in my mouth once and was nearly sick, absolutely rotten. And another time he was aiming for my chest but it shot out at a million miles an hour and nearly got me in the eye, take no chances now!

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

No problem with in me or on my breasts but anywhere near my face or mouth is a huge no no! Took his load in my mouth once and was nearly sick, absolutely rotten. And another time he was aiming for my chest but it shot out at a million miles an hour and nearly got me in the eye, take no chances now!

Put some goggles on

Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Wife lets me cum on her beautiful boobs once in a while, but my penance is that I have to clean up afterwards.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

My favourite, right from my first time, has been in the vagina, especially without a condom. The vast majority of times have had to be in a condom for contraception / health reasons, but it never feels quite the same release somehow - whether that's because the condom 'stifles' the ejaculation in some way, or whether it's just psychological I don't know. Any other men, or women for that matter, feel that themselves or in their partner(s)?

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

I like it inside, mostly just because I don't like mess... I normally then clean him off with my mouth for the same reason haha

He sometimes does it else where in an intense scene when he wants to show me who is boss and I love the degregation/humiliation, I just don't like having to clean up afterwards!

But several women I've been with didn't want it inside for the very reason that it was messy - running out afterwards, even the next day ...

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

anywhere for me as long as not in the hair

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

My preference would be in the mouth, pussy or ass. What actually happens is it goes into some toilet paper...

Granjan [sign in to see picture]

Love him / cumin anywhere in mouth ass pussy face never waste protein

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Inside, along my cold skin of my belly/ thighs, if in doggy down my bum so it runs to my lady bits... mmm sorry if tmi

Analacrobat [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

Inside, along my cold skin of my belly/ thighs, if in doggy down my bum so it runs to my lady bits... mmm sorry if tmi

AWESOME!!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Pahaha Horny can you imagine! 😂 anyway it's him that needs the goggles for muff diving 😏

And JohnA, honestly I hate condoms, I detest having something containing him like a sausage! They're so restrictive. I hate the feel of them, the smell, the look, the taste, and just, uh! But unless I want another baby, needs must 😓

VioletWolf wrote:

Pahaha Horny can you imagine! 😂 anyway it's him that needs the goggles for muff diving 😏

And JohnA, honestly I hate condoms, I detest having something containing him like a sausage! They're so restrictive. I hate the feel of them, the smell, the look, the taste, and just, uh! But unless I want another baby, needs must 😓

'Like a sausage' says it all, really! But, as you say, needs must - and I would never go without a condom unless (like now) we're both absolutely sure of each other in every way, Never understood the guys who try their damndest to get away without wearing one ...

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

I love him coming all over my tits, and of course in my pussy

Toy Lover [sign in to see picture]

In me, on a tropical beach preferably!

Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

When we have sex, I cum where I'm told to. I love Mistress Wife

Unusually she doesn't see anal as a lack of dominance, as she loves it so much, and it's my job to "clean up" afterwards.

Blaze_uk [sign in to see picture]

In me. The pulsing is sometimes enough to trigger mine off! Bliss!

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Hahaha muff diving love it lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

It really depends if your a girl really knows how to suck his man.

(removed by moderator)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

sweetmsweety, we are not allowed to post other website links on the forum. Please read the rules.

My OH and I had a conversation about this the other day! I think the best place for him to cum is in my mouth - easy clean up and it's well hot! Makes me feel naughty ahha. Inside me is awesome because I can feel him pulsing inside me, but then I have to deal with the cum dribbling out of me which is messy! I wouldn't mind him coming on my back, breasts, bum - but I would make him fetch the towel and clean it up lol!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.