• Best place for a man to come...?

totallylamb [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

But the best place that I love the most is when he has the end of his penis just up against the entrance to my vagina, but not inside, and comes there. Feels wonderful. I get great stimulation when he wanks there too and I can feel each pump against me! Yum!

I love this too!

x x x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Over her tits is waht she likes or on her arse cheeks too yum yum

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

I love to cum inside the person and watching it drip out, something very arousing about that.

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

She likes it either over here boobs or as deep up her bum as I can! We have done a few facials as shes likes it to run down her face and body (makes her feel slutty), but the last time we did this I was a bit over keen and it got her in the eye......I found it hilarious but needless to say, it was a mood breaker (as was the bloodshot eye she had for the rest of the day!)

[suspended user]

suspended user

man of my own dirty desires sexytime

Khal [sign in to see picture]

I love to come on my OH stocking feet or some sexy heels she has on while we are having sex and she loves it too as well (or so she tells me)!

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

in a condom while inside me or on my boobs but never in my mouth

Chriscamo [sign in to see picture]

Ms Girth ... i would never expect that from you :o bareback it all the way :) I thought you'd be up for anything ehhe :0

BBobX [sign in to see picture]

The Hubby wrote:

Ladies, where do you like your man to come? Inside, boobs, mouth?

My missus is pretty specific - got to be "down south". She took me "all the way" with oral once (blessed be that day!) and she's let me do her boobs a couple of time (although she's less keen since that time when I - ahem - got over-enthused and "decorated" hair, face, neck and boobs, (that was a good day too - heehee). Anal is definitely a no-no, been told that this'd be grounds for divorce!

Actually now I mention it, I think she doesn't approve of seeing me "peak" - because she doesn't even like giving me a hand job to completion either, even if it's going to be me that's going to be covered. She prefers to get me almost there and then hop on and "let her hips doing work". Argghhh...

Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, all this talk means me blood's going elsewhere...

kendra1 [sign in to see picture]

Fun thread! :) My fav is inside as is his. But I love it anywhere besides hair or face which is only sometimes OK, face that is. I like it on my back, crotch, chest.

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

In a condom (I have pretty bad tocophobia).
    Alternatively, I'm fairly happy with over my chest area. But I mostly like the scary fluid of baby bringing doom to be nice and safely contained in a little latex sheath.

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

Chriscamo wrote:

Ms Girth ... i would never expect that from you :o bareback it all the way :) I thought you'd be up for anything ehhe :0

i love to feel a man come in me but as i can't take the pill .... also spunk tastes vile i gag.... thats more of a turn off. more than happy for some icing on the tits though

hornymale [sign in to see picture]

without sounding like a PIG do it matter where man cum on there partner

it all depends on the feeling of the moment, ive shot all over my gf, cum in her mouth, or pussy what ever the mood takes

as long has both people are happy

if i cum inside gf then she likes me to go down on her after

so many things to take in to account

the only thing ive not done is kiss her after i cum in her mouth, she wants me to, but i dont mind licking my cum from her pussy, just not sure how i will taste without her juices mixed with my cum

[suspended user]

suspended user

anywhere she want's me too her fav is deep up her arse,mine is too but all over her boobs is nice then rub it all over them and to lick them clean afterwards mmmmmm

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind, anywhere goes I do like it inside me but after i've had this baby that will have to stop for a while

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Inside me is my favourite place i also love to swallow!

Catnip [sign in to see picture]

Anywhere is fine, just not face! Love it over my boobs especially the nips. And it feels gorgeous when its hot up my back and butt cheeks.

Blimey, is it hot in here or that just me, hope he comes home soon!! lmao.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

MsGirth2011 wrote:

Chriscamo wrote:

i love to feel a man come in me but as i can't take the pill .... also spunk tastes vile i gag.... thats more of a turn off. more than happy for some icing on the tits though

Ms Girth Cum doesnt have to taste bad! Depends on what you eat on the day or day before. If your man can eat lots of fruit and less meat the taste is different. Im not a fan of swallowing as hubby eats lots of meat and the taste isnt that great at all! But i will say vegetarians have lovely tasting cum, could swallow every time!

I dont mind where my man cums .. however the usual place is inside me, my boobs or ass! Wouldnt bother me if he came over my face.

Sleazysue [sign in to see picture]

Happy for him to come wherever he wants to, but must avoid my eyes!

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

We are currently using pulling out as contraception and as doggy is our final and favourite position on my back it normally goes, but i love it when he pulls out and rubs It on my clit >;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.