• Pain during sex...Advice would be appreciated :)

GypsyDreamxx [sign in to see picture]

This is something that's been happening for a while and I'm just looking for a bit of advice....

I had a bad sexual experience that left me in allot of physical pain down below, since this happened (which was months ago) I can't enjoy sex at all due to pain and it's really getting me down - even when I'm fully aroused I still get this burning sensation whenever anything goes in me. No problems with clit stimulation, just the burning pain. I feel it at the entrance/sides of vagina entrance and I also feel very tight during penetration. The best way to describe it is that I'm pushing a block out the way!

Is there anyone here that's had this problem? If so what's the best way you handled it? I'm not wanting to assume but I think I could have vaginismus.. It's just frustrating because I really do want to enjoy Sex/using toys without hurting all the time.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Have you seen a anyone at a sexual health centre...may be worth a check over medically 1st.

If it is vaginisms it may be worth going for a chat as there is suport to help.

Best of look hun x

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

best of luck even x

GypsyDreamxx [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice, will give them a visit some time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.