• Being Kinky with the other half at the same time while out

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Im after some things we could do while we are out say shopping or down or local pub or even when we at a mates house,Im sure there is some people here who have done things with their other half and knowone wouldof even known.

In my last relationship we had fun times while we were out we use to swap our underwear half way through the night soso sexy may not be for everyone but it was something we both enjoyed as it was naughty.

Last weekend i dropped the bombshell on my g/f while we were at a wedding do and it turned out really good,She thought it was kinky sexy that i wanted to wear her underwear so that was a good night,So things could get a whole lot bettter if she doesn't mind the underwear swapping time shall tell.

I was thinking of buying some kind of nipple toy we could wear one each that would be kinkiy and no one but us would no any different.

When it comes to relationship i do like to be kinky and do things together at the same time it makes the night more fun when we are both smiling a each other knowing what we have on etc..

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Have a look at the Oyster remote controlled vibe thingy, we've got one and it is lots of fun. She wears it when we go shopping, on visits to see her mum etc.. There's a male "octopus" attachment as well :)

Regards

M4S

Hi

I read reviews of the oyster before and its all good but the octopus is utter rubbish didn't do nothing for me,Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for your advice about nipple clamps,Doesn't sound like a good idea as its something thats going to be worn for a whole night.

The problem with toys like the oyster thats would be just for her im trying to find something that we could both have,It doesn't have to be a toy like a oyster.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Hey, jezz,

There are things you can do when you get ready to go out, such as inserting toys / balls, chastity cages or belts, light bondage harnesses, etc, etc, but not much that you could easily do on the spur of the moment.

I guess you could take toys out with you and nip off to insert them half-way through the night, but it might be problematical.

Hope you find something interesting that suits you both,

MrMr

Hi

Now you have given me a idea when i see the word harness,Maybe something like these would be naughty to wear while out.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14339

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19087

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.