• Perfect Position Cushion

L&M [sign in to see picture]

I recently perchased the Perfect Position Cushion - The Curve and have to say what a difference it makes. I had it in the sale recently and had it on my wish list for ages and with only 1 left thought it was now or never.

The raised height helps enhance positions, reduce fatigue and gives and unresitricted view and the quality of the cushion is top class which I would expect for the price. The foam is covered in a water proof material so the external velvet can be removed and washed and it comes in a carry bag also.

Now the curve may no longer be available but there is the 'mini angle' still available. I couldn't offer a review on my purchase but wanted to let you know a little of the product as I'm most happy and am sure a lot of people would be too.

Xx

sharry [sign in to see picture]

We bought a Liberator ramp a few moths ago and we found it makes a difference too, it's really expensive but we got it in a sale so it wasn't as bad. We wanted to try some other shapes so we found a local foam shop and went in with the measurements and had it cut to order. Much, much cheaper although teh material we used was a cheaper quality so I suppose you get what you pay for.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Yes I've often wondered whether these custions really help. Thanks for the info.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I wanted to try out these cushions but I didn't purchase for the sake of my pocket. You've definitely inspired me to buy one now!

Good tip sharry - I may make my own cushion and see if it works. If I make a total mess of it, I spose I could always treat myself to the quality version!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.