• Pre-Cum, how much is too much?

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Although I'm 26, apart from the odd single instance, I only became sexually active about 18 months ago, and although still being with the sam gf, we are now in a long distance. I find that when I get aroused I tend to produce pre-cum quite easily, and it can be quite alot.

Has anyone else had this problem where they think there's just too much? How much is too much? Is it just because my body hasn't had chance to get used to proper sexual arousal, or does anyone know of any other underlying causes that could affect this?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

There probably will be more if it's been a while since you've ejaculated. But it's nothing to worry about, just make sure there's a glass of water and a towel handy so your girlfriend can rinse her mouth or you can swab the decks if it's getting a bit too slippy.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

I really don't see this as a problem, unless you are HIV+ in which case you will have to wear a condom.

To the contrary I think it would be rather nice.

When it comes to the bedroom, it's not normally that much of a big deal.

Rose, we normally keep a towel within arms reach anyway, as with bareback you have to remember that what goes up must come down. And my gf has said that she prefers oral in the shower.

Atlanta, no, not HIV, and have had test for chlamydia, which came back negative. When we're together, I have to admit it does have it's advantages. Despite making oral a bit more icky for my gf (hence prefering the shower), she definately doesn't mind ickyness when we're naked together, and it certainly helps with regards to all the hassle (and money) we've saved on not needing extra lube.

The main problem/annoyance is beforehand. If we've been playing a while before we get naked, my boxers tend to be rather sticky by the time it comes to taking them off. Worse than this even, is when we're apart, and it can get flowing (not as much as when we're together, but still more than it should) when I'm just reading/writing the naughty texts we send each other. Is this normal??

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

ShaftMaster wrote:

Is this normal??

Yes. :-)

Just adapt my advice to these other situations - find ways to cope with the mess and don't worry about it. It's a compliment to your girlfriend and your romance.

rose hip wrote:

It's a compliment to your girlfriend and your romance.

Thanks Rose, have to admit that still being (fairly) new to all this I do have a tendency to worry about stuff, so a second opinion is always appreciated.

:D

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I find it hot when guys produce a lot of precum, it's like their dick is drooling with anticipation. You can use it as lube, lick it up, or just give them a suggestive look when you notice that little wet spot in the front of their briefs.

I can see how it might be unwanted though if you're making your underwear sticky in the middle of the day, and you don't have the opportunity to change them. You might want to carry a spare pair, or stuff some toilet paper down there if you're really concerned.

It's not an abnormal thing, and I don't believe there's any way to prevent it.

Cheers Incendiaire, have to admit, that's generally how my gf sees it. As a compliment, and yes, with a suggestive look.

I guess, just like everything else sexual, there is no normal? Everyone's different and makes what they can with what they have?

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

I'd say mine varies with the length of time I stay aroused. The longer it takes (foreplay on her, etc) the more I tend to produce. Yes, it can make things sticky / slippery, but that's no bad thing.

I do find myself apologising for dripping on her, though!

All the best,

MrMr

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Precum=fun for me and the g/f,But sadly i dont seem to make it like i use to,i have to be really horny and have lots of long forplay for precum to happen.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

When I'm aroused I get rather wet - and that's before anyone's even touched me!!

So, I think there is no normal and as long as it isn't *greatly* affecting you, don't worry about it and don't let it get you down. On the contrary most people would be envious :-)

Angel x

Yeah, judging from what others have put, it's not as bad I was worried about, certainly got me a lot more positive about it.

Thanks everyone.

Berry [sign in to see picture]

I have been with men that produce lots and men that produce none! I think both are normal, it just varies (just like lots of other things about our bodies).

missuscam [sign in to see picture]

i love precum :) u can never have too much

SJDx3 [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with missuscam! You can never have enough, I love when my boyfriend just has feck loads of it!

SJDx3 wrote:

I have to agree with missuscam! You can never have enough, I love when my boyfriend just has feck loads of it!

Lol, feck loads? That is a lot!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.