• What temperature do you like to play with?

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

So, i've seen an awful lot of stuff about temperature play and generally my vision for some reason has always been slightly tipped towards temperature play being about ice and cold water and glass and metal dildos out of the fridge. Things that I personally do not enjoy.

However, owing to experiences with massage candles, a vibrator that warmed up (Great sensation, terrible vibe) and using a ceramic dildo in the bath, i've come to realize that my love for artifical warmth extends to sexual satisfaction, alothough not in relation to my penis for some reason. I loose most of my sensation down there when i'm in the bath or shower. However if I could find a decent vibe or dildo that included a safe heating element i'd be more than chuffed.

I'm wondering if i'm just falling into the apparent wisdom that ladies love playing with cold and blokes love playing with warmth.

Which side of the scale are you on? Or do you just love them both for different reasons?

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Im more on the warm side..well quite hot actually, I love my vibes really heated up, especially the silicon ones.

Im still trying to decide on which glass one to buy next to use for that purpose.

But then I love ice cold on my nipples...am I odd?

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

I love warm over frozen I do not mind cold though. Can you not just run a waterproof dildo under warm, hot or even boiling water like you would a flesh light insert. Though it would be nice too have a warming toy but the danger element is always there but you do get those warm stone thing's but over time I have heard they tend to develop hot spots not fun if you have it up your rear end only to burn your self

Would love a vibrator where you could adjust vibration strength and heat.

I would just run it under hot water but the heat would soon disperse. I'm considering that since aveline is hollow I might see what it's like when filled with hot (but safe) water. I might not risk it just because I don't want to damage it by removing and reinserting the rubber plug too much.

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

This?:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15151

Is that not a female thing? And you male? Is it safe to use non anal specific toys for anal?

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

Definately cold. I love playing about with ice, love all the cold tingly gels and lubes. I have a few metal items I like to put in the freezer for a bit before I use them but having said that its not a good idea to leave them too long as they can stick on your skin ooouchee. The glass vibe is my favourite, it chills down nice and quick in an ice bucket, feels so amazing on a hot summer day:)

Yes it is that one. =) I wouldn't advise others to use it anally unless they know themselves well. Personally, I know what I can and can't get away with and I can certainly get away with using Aveline. I'm experienced enough to know what just isn't a good idea and I don't have to worry about that with this one.

The best thing about it being hollow is that it floats! It's not unknown for me to take a waterproof toy with me into the bath just to play with non sexually (I like running my hands over them and such. Weird I know) and with glass and metal you have to put them down really gently amd make sure you don't drop it. Any swirl of water makes them knock against the side of the bath. Aveline just floats on the surface. Amazing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.