• Best Kiss you've ever had...

Chriscamo [sign in to see picture]

My best kiss ... well maybe not best , but different....

I was asleep and as ive had this issue for a while , i keep sleep sexing, I woke up half way between making out with my partner.. it was soooooo passionate pulling her hair , gripping her back and just WOW!!

Reisuru [sign in to see picture]

Thought this post was cute and wanted to add my comment! A tad lengthy, but neccisary. :3

My best kiss has to have been with my current partner.

We'd been ex's for several years and had lost contact with eachother completely, but since started chatting (I stalked him on facebook to be fair). Being much younger, we'd both changed and when we first met again it was unbelievable. Unknown to eachother, we both felt immediatly attached, and as time passed, we crept closer and closer. Opening up more and more, we got a little more playful, and as such we had created a playful deal. Or, "deal with the devil" as we'd called it.

I planned to play a prank on one of our friends that night, and had told him so. In blackmail, he'd said he wouldn't say anything, and would act along, if I made a choice of letting him do one of his two choices. A single kiss to the lips, or a single kiss to the neck. But which one was which? (Incidentally, he could have had choice over whatever he wanted, but it was in his nature to let fate decide.)

And so, we met again, as usual. We hugged when we met, and cheekily he commented on the way my heart was racing (Typical man embarassing us with the obvious!). We sprawled out over his bed as we would usually watching films. And spontaniously, he asked me to make a choice. I picked, and he asked me if I was sure..His frame leaned over me, propping himself up with one arm, his other hand sliding acround my neck and what followed was the most amazing kiss i'd ever had. The rush of his familar scent from all those years flooded back so many memories, and the tension that had built up from previous meeting had overflowed.

Now if anybody asks how it began, I simply say "A deal with the devil". <3

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

When Me and this new guy i am seeing met on our own together. He said 'i think you owe me something dont you' and oooohh was i in heaven when we kissed.! His lips are so soft and lush. I miss him and them kisses at the moment cos i cant get with him officially yet. He sooo cuddly when we hug i feel so safe with him and cant wait to be with him altogether. EEEkkkkkkk!!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps predictably, I'd nominate my first kiss with the lady who is now my lovely wife...

The tension was high for me -- it was our third date and I had been taking things very slowly with the young lady because I sensed that I might scare her off otherwise. We had just been to see a film which we had both enjoyed and, as we made our way back to the car park, I sensed that the moment was right to test the water.

As we stopped beside my car, I said nothing but moved to embrace my date gently. She seemed receptive to that, so I moved my face closer to hers. I saw that her mouth was relaxed, slightly open and that her eyes were closed. This was the moment! I took the opportunity to touch my lips gently against hers. I felt no hesitancy -- only soft, yielding tenderness -- and my anxiety subsided. My passion started to flow with certainty and I took the initiative firmly, quickly converting the initial light brushing of our lips into full-on snogging for several seconds until we both paused for breath. Our eyes told each other the story. It had been amazing for us both.

My wife-to-be later commented that I had seemed very confident in my approach. I surprised her by admitting that I had never kissed anyone like that before -- although I had rehearsed it in my head quite a lot!

We've subsequently had many more great kissing moments, albeit not quite so memorable. My wife is particularly responsive to gentle kisses all over her neck and ears, with a bit of soft sucking and even nibbling thrown in. At times, this tactic turns her completely to jelly, making her flush and pant with excitement. I assume that she's not alone in this!

sweetB [sign in to see picture]

My very best kiss was actually several kisses with the only one night stand I've ever had.

He just kissed in the same way as me so it worked really well? It was soft, slow and sensual.

I think we were both pretty surprised.

He lived in scotland and I lived south of england so, although he asked me, I never saw him again.

Feel pretty bad saying it was someone other than my OH!

A lot can be said for a really great kiss.. phew!

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

We've subsequently had many more great kissing moments, albeit not quite so memorable. My wife is particularly responsive to gentle kisses all over her neck and ears, with a bit of soft sucking and even nibbling thrown in. At times, this tactic turns her completely to jelly, making her flush and pant with excitement. I assume that she's not alone in this!

Your wife certainly isn't alone, gentle neck kisses (along with sucking and nibbling) are perfection!

My worst kiss was one of the first ones and with a boy I dated from school, his tongue was small and pointy and just darted in and out.. ewwwww.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

sweetB wrote:

Your wife certainly isn't alone, gentle neck kisses (along with sucking and nibbling) are perfection!

Any tips? I think I do a reasonable job, but still with plenty of room for improvement. Often, my wife finds my attempts too ticklish to bear, which tends to kill the mood a bit as she squeals and jumps away.

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

sweetB wrote:

Any tips? I think I do a reasonable job, but still with plenty of room for improvement. Often, my wife finds my attempts too ticklish to bear, which tends to kill the mood a bit as she squeals and jumps away.

I find sometimes the firmer my husband is the less ticklish i find it. Still gentle kissed, but pushing a bit hard into it... if you get what I mean..!

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

missboo .. lovin the new profile pic

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Gah! Aside from my lover (c'mon ladies, it's obligatory to mention him) - mine was with forbidden fruit.

We were both in a relationship at the time (him, more so) and although we knew there was something between us, we never acted upon it. Until alcohol was involved, we'd been fooling around playing drinking games with friends. We ran upstairs in a fit of laughter, everyone ran ahead of us and before we got to the door he grabbed my wrist and kissed me. The pure shock was enough to bring me to my knees. No tongue involved (as we didn't have time) but we could feel the intensity. Ahhhh to be young and foolish again....

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Ah this is easy for me, because I've written about it before!

I was in London visiting a friend I'd met in the States and who was on holiday in the UK. I'd met her at her hotel room and found her hotel room full of her family who wanted to take me out for a meal - not the sort of level of privacy I'd hoped for.

All through the meal (and on the tube on the way to the restaurant) I had been teasing this girl who I'll call K. We were both teasing each other under the table, and I could feel how turned on we both were. I was clearly hard, and I could feel heat radiating from between her legs. We both really, really wanted to finally get our hands on each other.

The meal dragged on and on, but eventually we were back at the hotel. K told her parents we were going to hang out in the lobby, and I dragged her off to find some relative privacy. I pulled her along her room's corridor, looking for a stairwell or cupboard for us to duck into. I couldn't find one and was getting more and more frustrated, so in the middle of a corridor, and with the sounds of people all around us I suddenly pushed her up against the wall, dipped my hand under her jeans and underwear, and started to kiss her while massaging her clit.

The kiss was incredible. I don't know if it was the anticipation, frustration or just her but it was easily the best I had ever had. Her soft lips felt amazing, and her kissing style perfectly complimented mine as our mouths meshed and our hips pressed up against each others. After far too little time I heard a door close by being opened so broke off the kiss, and she suggested we used the restrooms downstairs, which we did. But that's another story!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Right in the midst of "the act".. we're not big fan of kissing usually but at this moment it felt just right- deep french kiss which I made him repeat twice lol. Loved it. I felt really connected to my OH on a whole different level.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I didnt realise it at the time but New Year 1982 with the girl who became my wife...stood on a frozen pond as the clock chimed midnight

saj [sign in to see picture]

The best kiss I have ever experienced is with my current OH, I'd been pining for him for about 8 months and had been waiting for ages for him to kiss me or at least show some sign of liking me back. Our goodbyes would always be awkward, we'd never know if we should be hugging or kissing before I left. So we'd just stand there and look at each other in a trance before I'd leave.

Anyway I'd taken a week off work and he told me to come over one afternoon that week. I never did go over and see him that week but i personally think it was a test to see if he did actually want me over. He did ring, I let him down. I knew I couldn't go all week without seeing him so saw him at the weekend instead.

To cut a long story short, I was then about to leave with again no signs of him showing interest, I opened the door to leave, turned around and BAM he kissed me. I wasn't sure what to do but I grabbed him by his belt and drew him in towards me and kissed him slowly and passionately. I can't even remember driving home that's how good it was! I've never experienced anything like it. I was so caught up in the moment, it was absolutely amazing. His kisses still knock me off my feet even now!

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Most proper kisses with the OH are good, makes me tingle.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I have had some amazing kisses, two stand out to me. The very first man I kissed (I was a late started at 17) the first time was horrible because he was drunk and tasted of whiskey but the one the next morning was amazing and we kissed for about 3 hrs. He could always make me incredibly horny from his kisses and I would quite easily choose amazing kisses and no sex for the rest of my life than the other way round! The second one is the guy I'm currently seeing. He's so sweet and I stayed at his for the first time. We just kissed and kissed and he did something no ones ever done to me before. He kind of pulled back slightly and traced my lips with his tongue very gently. It wasn't wet and he went straight back in to the kiss but it gave me little butterflies in my stomach. There wasn't sex either time. Now having my neck kisses hard drives me wild and far to many men are to gentle when doing that.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

lilac_vix wrote:

Now having my neck kisses hard drives me wild and far to many men are to gentle when doing that.

I also find neck kisses far more erotic and exciting than kissing on the lips, but for me it is the softer approach on the neck. Not to say i dont enjoy kissing on the lips.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.