• Best Kiss you've ever had...

Miss B [sign in to see picture]

We all talk sex on here, but what about a simple kiss? describe the best kiss you've ever experienced.

Mine was a second kiss with a guy who I'd been on a few dates with. Our first kiss was awkward, but my god the second kiss was amazing.

I can't remember what we had been doing that night, but we'd met in town and later on we walked back to my car and I drove him to pick up his van. We both got out of my car, strolled around to the back of it talking, chatting and I leant up against the boot. I totally set it up so I had no escape, I wanted to be crushed up against my car. Our chatting naturally subsided, he movied slowly into me, put one hand on my waist, moved it round to the small of my back, his other hand went up to my neck, he pressed his body fully up against me, touched his lips to mine and gifted me the most tender, passionate kiss I've ever had the fortune to experience, that left me wet afterwards!!

We went our separate ways that night, but we most certainly met up again, and again, and again.. on and on and on, like little energiser bunnies

So tell me yours..

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

My lovely fiancee was mine :), outside in the pouring rain, pinned her up against a wall hands on ass. kissed her slow as the rain rain over us

Nice Tom! Walls are great things, I love walls.

I am yet to experience a rain kiss

LexiLoou [sign in to see picture]

I spent almost a year with a guy who didn't appreciate tongue during kisses, even in the throes of passion. As I loved him, I happily pandered to this, despite being a keen fan of tongue. However, having split up with him, I decided to hook up with a former flame, who drove to my house to pick me. I got in the car, and despite him being a confiedent, sexual guy, he shyly asked 'Do you mind if I kiss you?' before launching into a really slow, sensual tongue kiss. I think because I'd missed being kissed like that for my whole relationship, it completely blew my mind. Turned me on instantly Amazing kiss.

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Mine was probably my second kiss with my now-OH. It was on the same night as our first, but our first was spur-of-the-moment and really hesitant and sweet, outside in my back garden.

When we went indoors to go to bed, we (and two other friends) were crashing in my guest bedroom, and they'd gotten into one of the beds together, so naturally I got in the other with him, still buzzing from his kissing me the first time, but assuming it wouldn't happen again because we were drunk.

I was lying with my back to him when I felt his hand on my hip and a soft kiss on my shoulder. I turned to look at him and he moved his hand to put a finger under my chin, tilted my head, and kissed me again; all the shyness had disappeared (he was a very quiet person at the time) and his assertiveness was a total surprise. And when his kisses moved onto my neck...

I pretty much knew I'd be sleeping with him at some point at that moment, regardless of age gap and drunkenness

Lexiloou.. one word

wow...

aw.. I LOVE it cheer_up!

a good kiss can really send you wild!

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Oh that would have been at the youth club when we were playing kissing games one Christmas. It was my turn to kiss a girl and suddenly we were in this absolute clincher lost to the world while everybody around us were whistling and stamping their feet. I must have been 14 or 15.

Avrielle I'm not sure that what I had was the perfect kiss, do you think that exists? it was definitely the BEST!!

and I've never kissed a woman

aaaaaaaaw Atlanta, the good old Kissing Game! I can remember Kiss, Cuddle or Torture, a chasing game we used to play in primary school, never had a good kiss then or during my teens. Most of the boys used to attack you with tongue or use their mouth like a vacuum, lol. I'm not saying the girls were any better, I'm just saying that for me, kissing as an adult has been MUCH better!!

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

The best kiss I ever had was with my ex-bf. We had been through a rough patch, and I'd decided we were through, then came the day that he was returning my key to me and I thought to myself "if this is the last time I see him, I want him to see me in his favourite dress (and not in jeans)". Anyway, he came, I could see how nervous/frightened he was. He brought 2 keys round claiming he didn't know which was mine and which was his mum's (I think it was a ploy to keep talking to me and trying them out for a few mins). Anyway, he was trying to test them out, outside in the dark and I actually felt a little bit embarrassed for him. So I offered him a cuppa, and said try them from the inside (so you don't look like you're making an arse of yourself on the street).

I made some tea, we went into the living room and he was fluffy about not knowing if it was mine or his mums cos he never uses keys, he just kept them in an envelope in a drawer.

He commented on how I looked, I said "well, if this is the last time I see you, I want you to remember me looking amazing". He told me I looked amazing, then he uttered the words I really needed to hear - "I don't want you to leave my life". I broke down in tears (as did he) and he held me and we had a very wet sloppy teary kiss.

We broke up 9 months later, and I still miss him terribly. I feel like there's a great big hole in my life. But hey ... that's life.

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

I'd definitely have to say my OH. To be honest, with her im really punching above my weight, and after about a year of no sexual contact, our first kiss just blew my mind and I almost passed out with excitement.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I'll never forget kissing my decree absolute. I love that piece of paper more than any other :P

jass [sign in to see picture]

lol SG I'll agree with you there. I'm gonna say my best kiss was the first one with my babies, planting a kiss on that lovely soft fuzzy newborn head with its warm milky baby smell. Can't be beat.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Awww yes Jass that's a good one mate. I remember kissing and crying when my two were born. Oh joy!

19 and 13 years down the line I still cry whenever I see them, usually out of frustration of not legally being able to throttle the bone idle, money guzzling tramps!

I still love em like! :)

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Well Miss B - I was perhaps 16 years old and I was a virgin and, I hasten to add, remained a virgin after our date. I remember kissing a guy who had been eating gum prior to our date. His breath was fresh, his teeth so clean and his kiss was sweet and passionate, something i remember to this day - damn I wish i remembered his full name as I would love to know what happened to him. I have had many passionate kisses since then but its the only one that is so vivid. Perhaps this is really sad, i dont know.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I love kissing it can make me go weak at the knees. my husband does this sensual kiss thing its really hard to explian but he teases my lips with a soft kiss and it leaves me putty in his hands he loves this and i do to. just thinking abouy this is making me go mmmmmmmmm.

my worst kiss wwas when i was 15 or 16 i went out with a guy who used to think it was sexy to nibble your bottom lip and he used to do it quite hard and one night he bit so hard it made my lip bleed and he always tasted of tobaaco.

@fizzy - your first paragraph made me go mmmmmmmmmmmm.. your second... eeeeeeeewwwwww!!

You should have ended with the good kiss, always lead with the bad and end with the good, lol! :)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

miss b i put the worst one in as an after thought ill rember next time to always put the best one last

twinkle154 [sign in to see picture]

First one was last August met a guy I'd been chatting to online and we went for a meal and chatted then went to a club. Both of us sober as we were driving. Later in the evening we leaned in to each other and just started snogging for absolutely ages. Both in our 40's it was like being a teenager, lol. Fab kissing that continued into the car park and almost orgasmic. Met a couple of times after that but that was as far as it went.

Since being single in my 40's didn't realise there was such a variation in kissing and the difference it makes!

Julie_L [sign in to see picture]

My first kiss with my current girlfriend, my partner. It came at the end of our first proper date, after several days of flirting and increasing sexual tension. I'll never forget the way her mouth melted into mine, or the way she smelled - her hair, her skin. That was the moment, looking back, when I knew we'd be together.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.