• Female Ejaculation

kathykeen [sign in to see picture]

So I noticed yesterday on here that there was an article on the sex tips section about female ejaculation's. I had heard many times before that woman could do it, but I didn't think I had ever done it myself... After reading this I realized that this one time I had a very intense orgasm and I thought I wet myself a little. I never really though much of it, but looking back I think I must of ejaculated.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/09/06/female-ejaculation-how-to-squirt/

After reading this yesterday I decided I was going to try and do it again. So up the staires I went. I don't orgasm well from my g spot so I decided to use my favourite sex toy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17063 with brand new batteries aswell just to make it super powerful. About 6 orgasms later and still nothing. I decided to give it a rest. I had some dinner did some washing up etc... went back upstaires and started again after about another 3 orgasms I felt like I was very close to doing it, but something wasn't right...

I tried again but this time just as I got close to having an orgasm I took the vibrator off of my clit and let it flick on and off of my clit. Just as I started to orgasm the flood gates opened. There was SO much it was unbelievable, at first I though I had just wet myself. I put some on my finger and gave it a lick, it deffinatly wasn't piss... I sniffed it just to be double sure, oddly it had no smell or taste, it was just very.... wet. I tried again immediatly after and was sucsessful again!

It felt amazing to gush like that. I'm so glad I read that article... Although the only part I would say I really did was push out when orgasming rather than in, but I always do that when I orgasm anyway...

So ladies, how many of you have female ejaculated? Anyone willing to share there stories of how they first gushed? I must say I am very fascinated by it all :)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

i wonder if this will work with my new gspot vibe? this is the reason i bought it .. i really want to learn to squirt - looks like i will have to do it myself despite asking hubby to help me - i think he has given up!! i will let you know if it works x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I would love to do this, more for the feeling of the more intense orgasm than the look of the thing. I hear that the Njoy Pure Wand is brilliant for squirting, I really want one! Hoping Santa might bring me one :P

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

Monkeyboy32 [sign in to see picture]

My OH has a few times after a long evening or massages and relaxation, she finds she has to be totally relaxed and de-stressed....thank goodness we bought....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6730 I can't remember where I saw a video on g-spot orgasm massage but it was brilliant!

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Ive spent many years being able to do this , being able to multiple too, I can manage most times now.I hope I can help other learn to do this too; here my own article on the subject.

Toys are a huge part of being able to do this, so you can get used to the feeling; but its mainly the knowlege of how and where, plus not all women gush, some just seep and it often goes unnoticed.

It wont happen everytime either so dont give up. Plus many girls worry about the feeling of having to pee, this is not possible when aroused so lay back and enjoy.

It helps to know the hows and whys to improve everytime.

http://midnight-boudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/normal-0-to-squirt-or-not-to-squirt-its.html#links

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think I may be one of those who seep. I get incredibly wet and it is different from the vaginal juices. More sort of watery and it is a bit hmmm... not sure how to call it. But I dont know if it is just vaginal juices as I orgasm or actually something different. It happens mainly when I am really lost in the pleasure and I cannot remember anything which went on with my body, my mind is blanket out with the pleasureand I just dont know about my body, at all. But as I said, no idea what it is

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I'm like you Lavelia, I get super super wet when I orgasm, so much so that my partner has to dry himself off to get sensation afterwards... but I don't know if that's ejaculate or just vaginal lubrication!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes, I need to dry myself out and my partner or neither get much sensations! I am currently saying I cannot ejaculate, but who knows... Lately I had such strong orgasms with my partner while having phone sex I have no idea what went on with my body. I just returned to my senses very wet and very tired. Normally I can feel my vagina clenching, my hips bucking etc. No idea what happened during that one apart from a huge explosion inside my body.

ju [sign in to see picture]

seeping ??? yep. perfect word. that's how it is for me too. has been for years but i only realized what was going on from reading on the forum. knowing how it works has really helped me get some control.... working on it LOL! i got the slimline G-spot vibe with my Oh points & it's been really, really good!

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I've been the same. Seeping best described it but recently I've started to be able to gush and once or twice managed to squirt. I found the way for me is for my OH to spend quite a lot of time getting me more and more aroused using oral and his fingers internally on my g spot. Then after about 30mins he increases pressure on my gspot and it starts to sound squelchy (for want of a better word) which is when he gets faster and presses harder. The motion is a kind of firm taping on the g spot. As the feeling intensifies I have to push down and out and this usually gets the desired result. I did read somewhere that you need to relax but this doesn't work for me, I have to push. I can't say the orgasm was any stronger than normal but it feels satisfying.

One thing we've noted is that the fluid that comes out seems to dry me up so I'm less slippy afterwards.

ju [sign in to see picture]

even just a little of the fluid makes things less slippery for me. i still haven't managed to squirt but i've had very little time to play alone & i think i really need that. also, there's been so much other stuff happening that sex has kind of been shoved aside. we've had very little time together need to get that sorted too.

i've found that being restrained while he uses toys on me works best. it's quite an intense feeling and i wriggle away from it, or push him away, unless my hands are tied. there's been some progress- & it's fun trying

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.