• Is this swinging?

Only the best! [sign in to see picture]

My husband wants me to sleep with other men. I'm all for it! However I'm a little unsure as to what the definitions are because I would never want him to flirt/touch/kiss/etc another woman. Is this still swinging? Are there hotels you can go to, or clubs for this?

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

As I understand it, it's "cuckolding".

Funny thing sexuality, I could barely imagine a worse form of emotional masochism. That's not a judgement of you guys, more an indictment of my own insecurity.

Still, to each their own and if you're both getting what you want/need from your relationship - then good luck to you both.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Ellipsis is right, it's called Cuckolding.

I don't think there are special venues or hotels for this outside of the regular swinging scene... I'd imagine the best way to meet someone is to use an adult dating website, put up a profile stating your situation and what you're looking for, and see who gets in touch. Be specific, though -- does your husband want to watch, or participate? Or does he want you to go out on your own and just regale him with the details later?

Once you're both happy, you can arrange a meeting in a regular hotel and have all the fun you want!

Only the best! [sign in to see picture]

Hi, yes I have told him the conciquences of touching another woman! It's taken a good many years for me to get used to this idea. Cuckolding! I've never heard that. I think that you're right Ellipsis, this is emotional masochism. He does get jealous a bit.

I suppose it is odd, as I've only ever heard off one other couple who do this. Swinging is so well known nower days. I shall google cuckolding!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Phil_Green wrote:

I found Elite also and loved it, Loads of friendly fellow swingers to chat to, Im and video chat, couldnt ask for more really! brilliant website, you have to give it go! http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/

reported as spam Phil if you are a genuine poster posting the same post on multiple threads isnt the way to go

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Agreed!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Phil_Green wrote:

I found Elite also and loved it, Loads of friendly fellow swingers to chat to, Im and video chat, couldnt ask for more really! brilliant website, you have to give it go! http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/

reported as spam Phil if you are a genuine poster posting the same post on multiple threads isnt the way to go

my entire page 1 is full of him saying that.

[suspended user]

suspended user

He He that was quick

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for keeping your eyes open guys and letting us know when spammers are ahoy... We run a tight ship here! ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

Thanks for keeping your eyes open guys and letting us know when spammers are ahoy... We run a tight ship here! ;)

If I wasnt stamping these bleedin documents I would have seen it sooner ...Thanks Lucy

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

aye aye captain! hehe

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Another chucked overboard

[suspended user]

suspended user

Wonder if LH are launching a range of fantasy pirate outfits

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Jack_Smith12345 wrote:

We joined http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ and loved it, the website is full of REAL people and really friendly!! a must for first timers! xx

Thank you for spamming us with this shite again

reported again

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.