• Spanking - knickers on or off !!!?

Abigail911 [sign in to see picture]

Laveila,

what made you fear the first time - the pain ? - having never being smacked as a child I have no idea what it is like to receive a smacked bottom !! - Did you wear knickers first ?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Abigail, I get lots of spankings from my Sir, probably every time we have sex and he doesn't ever hold back... I've had lasting marks ONCE in our 2-year relationship! And when I say "marks" I mean one tiny bruise, that he made with a suede flogger somehow.

He sometimes starts spanking me with knickers on, and he often gives me a smack on the bum when I'm clothed as well, but it's nothing compared to a bare bum spanking! The sensation is just totally different. When you have underwear on, you're not feeling his hand connect with your skin, or the coolness of the paddle, or the air of the flogger. All you can really feel is the pressure of the smack, not the delicious sting on the skin. I'd actually say that there're more chance of him bruising you when you have underwear on as you'll be able to take more *pressure*, and it's pressure that bruises, not stinging!

If he spanks your bare bottom, you will feel more and you will also be more able to tell him when to stop. You'll feel more of a stingy sensation than a thuddy, smacky senstation, but I wouldn't say it's MORE painful, just different.

And really there's no need to worry about him marking you, if that's not what you want... my Sir tries his damndest but he's never been able to leave a lasting mark with his hand. I do have quite a sizeable bum though! Lots of cushioning ;)

I'd recommend giving it a try, just with his bare hand (it's really really difficult to do damage with a bare hand as his arm will get tired anyhow) and establish a safeword first. Make sure he knows you might ask him to stop, and that he understands that if you don't like it, you don't like it.

Shellyboo....I currently wear a long nightdress and knickers , he starts by spanking me with his hand over my clothes , he lifts up my nightdress and continues to spank my bottom - He also uses his other hand to play with my 'pussy' and my knickers become damp - He now wants us to move up to paddles and floggers , and he wants to use these implements on my bare bottom ! - He thinks I am being silly to keep my knickers on !! - reading you're comments i am being a silly girl - Please can you share more experiences with me - Does a flogger really sting the skin ? - I was never smacked as a girl hence I am both excited and nervous to receive a red hot bottom !!

Yep, it stings, almost like a rubber band against your skin, but not as sharp.. does that make sense?! It's also a very fleeting feeling, the flogger really only kisses your skin for half a second then lifts off again.

I wouldn't say a flogging is painful at all, more stingy/tickly and stimulating! I really love the flogger, I especially like it after I've been spanked with the paddle or hand, it's a nice sensation on sore skin! :)

This is the flogger we have: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15814 It's suede so it's nice and soft, and my Sir likes to press the cold handle on my bum when he's finished spanking me to tease me and cool down my skin!

I was never spanked as a child, either, but we worked up to things slowly, and your tolerance builds quite quickly! I wouldn't say you're being silly, I can understand being apprehensive about it... but the extra sensation you get from being able to feel his hands, or the material of the flogger or paddle is definitely worth the extra pain!

It's important that your partner checks in with you as well when you're trying it, have him pause every 20 lashes or so to make sure that you're still ok and want more... sometimes I find that I reach my limit but I don't even realise it until he asks!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I think you do what you are comfortable with..there is no right or wrong here just preferance.

Shellyboo, I am going to purchase today the suede & leather paddle , my OH can spank me first with his hand , and then he can use the paddle on my bare bottom ! - the majority of the advice I have received this weekend indicates that knickers offer little protection and it is more a mental thing about keeping my knickers on ! - it's a falseness to pretend that I will get protection from knickers !!

My OH always spanks me Over His Knee , for the flogger he wants me lying on the bed with cushions under me so that my bottom will be up in the air , what position do you take to receive the flogger ?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I was scared of the pain. I had some bad experience thanks to one lovely Czech tradition, but it turned out well. Its different when I trust the person and he knows my limits. I firstly got over my skirt, then knickers and then bare bottom. I know one word from me was all what was needed and he would stop that very moment, as it was about trust too.

Abigail, for us it's always me lying on the bed. We don't use cushions even, just me lying on my stomach. When we have sex doggy style, he'll spank me as I come too, which is awesome! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.