• Play-O.... Is it safe for oral?

mtunreal69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether Play-O is safe for oral play? Its not explicitly said anywhere in the literature that you can or can not.

Anyone know?

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Hello!

I've taken a quick look at the ingredients and product for you, and I can't see any reason why it can't be used for oral sex. Although I have been reliably informed that it doesn't taste great, so opting for a flavoured lube alongside it could be your best bet!

Gem LHHQ Xx

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't taste that good, but it's not actually that bad either. Can make your lips tingle a bit though... I guess that's the idea :-)

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

Would definitely recommend this one for oral. Or anything. Best lube we've found yet, and tastes really nice

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22110

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, there's no problem using this for oral. As Spanky said, it's not the greatest taste, but you'll forgive that for the results.

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

Don't use it for oral! It tastes of ICK!!! X_x

That being said, WHAT am I doing wrong with it? I have a bottle but I don't get much more than a couple of minutes tingley feeling and then nothing... :(

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

Don't use it for oral! It tastes of ICK!!! X_x

That being said, WHAT am I doing wrong with it? I have a bottle but I don't get much more than a couple of minutes tingley feeling and then nothing... :(

I dont think you are doing anything wrong. The orgasm boosters can be a bit miss and hit. They may not work for everyone, in the same way. Some react more strongly, while others dont and react more to different one

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.