• Prolonging my orgasm..help

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

OK, so last night was giving my horny wife a good licking and she came, for what seemed like ages. It's quite common with either oral or straight sex. I'm just jelous really, how do I prolong my orgasm, I do have great orgasms, but I just with they were as earth shattering and as long as hers.

Any tips or suggestions please....

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Well male and female are different, as a man when you shoot you do and will go soft, but keep tending to the wife until you are ready again, wont take long, and then you can both go for it again, and you will last longer second time around.

Haywire [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Janny.

We are different from each other. And there is a difference to the amount of time/duration of an orgasm. And as suggested by one of the others, you could always keep going until you get ready again.

Don't let not getting orgasms like your OH bother you. According to alot of online literature, many women find it hard to orgasm at all (30 percent of women orgasm through penile thrusting alone) This is not about failing to orgasm like anyone — this is about anatomy.

xxx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I think Lovehoney do provide some products in delaying your orgasm but I'm not sure how "explosive" it can still be. I find it great that you are willing to please your partner, however long it takes. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we all orgasm, or not as the case may be, differently.

You can try using something from this list- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-him/delay-spray-cream/ Or a good ol' cockring to last you longer. I'd personally suggest this little firecracker- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14882

Good luck!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I do agree male and female bodies are different and I would not try to compare the orgasms. As they are different. Also each male and female have different orgasms. I dont think you should be jealous, as this is not something we can influence that much.

Maybe try one of the male orgasm boosters like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=507

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

If you want to experience a much longer orgasm that is very different to the normal male orgasm and more of a whole body thing search here for the various threads on pegging and prostate stimulation.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I flip between who I think is luckier in the male/female department when it comes to sex. Some of the virtues of being male is that we can have different kinds of orgasms. Penile, ejaculatory orgasms, and deeper body orgasms that can come from the prostate or nipple stimulation in the very lucky few.

It's all about practice and working out what works for you. It's tempting to think "I wish this felt better" or "this isn't as good as last time" but if you are enjoying the sensations then that's the important thing sorted.

Lozza332000 [sign in to see picture]

I have found the best way to get an intense ejacualtion is to stimulate the penis unil you are ready and then stop just enough for the orgasm to subside, and then start again. Do this several times and then when you are ready let go. My OT has laughed at me doing this because I look like I am having a hear attack and my legs shake. LOL. Don't get too close to your OT either because splash back is a real possibility but that is other subject. LOL again !

If you OT is in charge doing this it can be really intense because you have no contol at all.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tips guys, it'll be fun trying some of those....

I appreciate that she comes in a very different way to me, sometimes I just wish...

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

Hi BBG have a read of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/288069-guys-edging/

I tried it recently and was blown away. Not sure how you'd find it during penetration etc however whilst masturbating I loved it. Well worth trying though. Good luck!!

Lozza332000 [sign in to see picture]

Wow - i didn't know it had a name and I thought i had invented it LOL.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.