• Mind blowing oral sex

emily1989 [sign in to see picture]

How do I get my man to give me mind blowing oral sex? He does it and its always the same theres no surprises, can you give me any tips I can pass on to him cos if he made it amazing for me turst i would return the favour!

Thanks!

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

Hiya and welcome back,

I don't know if my OH would call it mind blowing but she makes all the right noises etc. :)

I like to insert a finger or two and stroke her g-spot whilst licking her clit and that works wonders.

Regards

M4S

Oh and I do the letters of the alphabet thing on her clit and the "come hither" gesture on her g-spot.

oooh that sounds interesting!!

She loves it when I "massage" her g-spot at the same time as licking her, I also like to lick her pussy lips as well as her clit and I suck her clit in between my lips and that drives her wild. Her best orgasms usually occur when I amd licking her clit and stroking her g-spot at the same time.

Scaffolder [sign in to see picture]

I use my finger on her clit until she moistens and then I use my tongue to lick all over her pussy with a gentle backwards and forwards flicking movement. When she is really aroused ,I suck the whole of herclit and pussy lips more roughly and this usually bringsher to a gigantic orgasm. It gets me really excited too so by this time I'm ready for a bit of cock sucking.

The G [sign in to see picture]

All of the above is great, but try this, just above your clit there is whats called a u spot(obviously upside down though), its an erogenous zone, ask your OH to lick this area then flick over your clit. it works well for my partner. He must use two hands whilst performing as well to part your lips. Also try lifting your pelvis off the bed and pushing it in his face allowing him to massage your bum cheeks as he licks you. Then ask him to gently nibble your clit and surrounding area, GENTLY! depending on how open you are you can always introduce a little anal probing, not insertion just thumb over the hole!!!

sovereign [sign in to see picture]

emily, will u be reporting the outcome back to here.

yorkshire_lover [sign in to see picture]

I do a lot of what Mad4Sex does and it works great on my OH, i dunno whether your into it but maybe get it to tease your arsehole a little bit too, and just tease you more, maybe tieing you up or blind folding you while he's down there :) hope this helps x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sovereign/

of course im going to report back his results were a****** :)

ok so i got him to read all of your posts and said we should mix things up make it more interesting. and OMG i was not expecting what i got. thought it would take him a while to get in to it. my god it was awesome.

the problem before was that it was always the same never did any different or switched what he was doing. but wow he was stopping starting teasing licking and using his fingers at the same time which has never happened before! licked all the way back to front and wow.

and then a couple of hours later he did it again, but completely different and that was amazing too! now i have to work on my blow jobs cos compared to that mine need work hahaha

ok so now i need your tips to give the most awesome head ever lol

Whoooooooooooooot :)

Great stuff, sounds like you had a lot of fun and good on you OH for trying new things. I read somewhere that the human tongue was the strongest organ in the human body, just as well because after a half hour session mine feel like it has gone 3 rounds with Henry Cooper :). She's lovely and shaven so at least I don't need to floss afterwards :).

More power to his elbow (and his tongue). If you have any blow job tips I might pass onto my OH that would be appreciated as, bless her, she could do with a few good tips.

Have fun,

Regards,

M4S

lol oh yes none of this hairy business down there!

well i use lots of strawberry lube and put it everywhere, first i start with the neck and then nipples and then stomach and then lick it all off his dick and balls which he loves so i spend more time doing that! i just lick all up the shaft and mix it up with hard and soft sucking and licking and teasing the tip. and i sometimes lightly massage his balls too.

always does the trick but would like to something really different and surprise him!

Thanks for the tips,

We have a bottle of "edible" strawberry massage oil, we'll certainly give this a try. I think it is just a case of her not being very experienced in giving head and me not wanting to push her to far to fast. BTW, she does sometimes like a fair amount of friction when I lick her clit so I suck her clit in between my lips and hold it there whilst I flick my tongue against it.

Cheers

M4S

that should have read too far too fast.

i use the durex strawberry lube. its lush!

tbh i wasnt that experienced there fore never really did much but my OH taught me. told me what he liked and wasnt affraid to tell me if i was doing it wrong even if it was harsh it was the way i learnt. he guided me and then aparantley i have become awesome but id say it still needs work!

We'll give the strawberry lube a go thanks. I guess that I'll have to talk to her about my likes and dislikes, I've been a bit lazy there really. She's never done it before we got together so it's a learning curve, she gets upset if I don't cum so I tend to avoid it so as not to upset her, it is a bit of a vicious circle. I love going down on her though as it makes me so horny as well as giving her pleasure. I suppose at the end of the day, corny as it may sound, I guess that I like giving better than getting.

M4S

hhhmm im a bit selfish im affraid. luckilly my OH loves doing it but if i get something amazing i'll be sure to return the favour lol.

Penny [sign in to see picture]

My partner is absolutely fantastic in every way

When it comes to BJs, I have to admit to feeling an 'obsession' to the area between his balls and anus however where this has originated from, I have no idea.

For him to lay back, lift his knees up on the edge of the bed and allow my tongue to explore for hours would be heaven

sovereign [sign in to see picture]

emily, what penny wrote is a great sensation, my gf does it and i love it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.