• Retarded Ejaculation - Blessing or Curse?

Orthom [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys, thought i would see what people thought of my particular issue.

So retarded ejaculation, I'm not being harsh or anything but thats the correct medical term. Essentially it means that you either cannot orgasm through sex or take a long time (~45mins-1 hour of intercourse) - I suffer from the latter.

There are apparently many causes and i'm not sure personally where this problem arises from. You wouldnt think it was a bad thing however, but you would be wrong!

Women seem to like the idea of it at first, but then it soon changes and suddenly causes a lot of problems to relationships :(

So, I was wondering if anyone else suffers from this and whether they have managed to solve it by any means?

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I can't help that much but as a woman I thought you may like to hear my opinion on this, in particular your situation. For me personally I don't like sex that lasts too long, I get very sore and have alot of disconmfort if this happens, but lately it also just in general whether it's 5 mins or 50mins. But this is due to medical gynaecological conditions that are unfortunately beyond my control and for now always will be. Also I have a very short attention span.

For other women I'm sure they would love it but for me I really don't and if it helps my partner can take a while sometimes too, not sure with him if it is medical though, or purely the fact that he tries to hold out? I really wish he wouldn't even if it is for my sake.

I'm sure you are not alone with this. I hope you can find something that can help you or at least help you come to terms with it and a supportive partner who understands and accepts the way things are. I'm sure there are things you can try though that can help allieviate this condition?

rb

xx

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

again as a woman that sounds wonderful but if i was your partner i would help things alaong with a bit of oral and ahnd work then ride you i would find positions that made me tight.

penetration really does it for me and good old fashioned thrusting also

always insure the woman is really turrned on

good luck xx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

hello,

asa woman, my main problem wouldbe drying out. I can get wet easily,but I dont stay that way forever. So maybe get long lasting lube? And focus on other stimulation than penatration

Dani.x [sign in to see picture]

What is the cause OP ?

If my partner was the same, I'd try and find positions that are tighter to help, or talk dirty to make him more turned on plus a lot of foreplay

JonnyBeBad [sign in to see picture]

I have the same issue, though I find the sexier my OH tries to be the less it seams to effect me, but my OH is not that into lingerie, foreplay or dirty talk, so it doesn't help things much! Other than every other month when she wears something sexy, but even then I'm only down to 30 minutes!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.