• Advice please! Blow job sent him to sleep

Pinkwhizz [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon everyone!

I need some advice. Last night the OH & I were in bed and he asked for head (of course I happily complied). I'd been at it for about 5 minutes, & he was groaning and making all those good noises. Then he started going soft, and quickly started snoring!

I stopped and laughed to myself, then started to feel really offended. When he woke up I told him about it & apologised & said that getting head relaxes him, & he'd had a couple of beers. Do you think this is a reasonable explanation? Am I right to be offended? Has it happened to anyone else? Normally he loves head and I bring him to orgasm every time.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

if its the first time maybe you should take his word for it, beer does relax and can make me sleepy, but i have not fallen asleep myself but a couple of mates have.

totallylamb [sign in to see picture]

Hey :) I think its a reasonable explanation and you shouldnt be too offended. It happended to me once when my OH had just got over a cold and was really worn out. The fact that you were in bed and that your OH had had a few beers it all adds up. Next time just poke him or something to wake him up!

x x x

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

I would tend to agree with everyones comments here. Beer does relax me too so reasonable explanation. Give him a blow job when he hasn't been drinking and see what reaction you get hun.

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

Arghhh it happened to me! Basically the same story except he wasn't drunk just really tired, I didn't know he had to know to work in 4 hours hehe. I was horrified at the time because he LOVES blowjobs but he went soft so I thought I was doing something wrong so I kept going to get him hard again, until he apologised and told me he was sooooo tired, so I let him sleep, bless :) Looking back now it makes me laugh!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I fall asleep whilst *giving* head!

For me it's a combination of medication and exhaustion but it happens regularly. Chances are he's really embarrassed and yes the fact that receiving head is really relaxing will have played a part - take it as a compliment!

If it's happening regularly - get him to nip to the doctors to figure out why he's so tired, but if it's a one off just brush it off as one of those things and try not to get upset by it. It's nothing either of you have done wrong it just happens from time to time.

Adx

Pinkwhizz [sign in to see picture]

Thanks guys, helps to know its happened to others! I've definitely seen the funny side now. If it happens again we'll have words.x

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

take it as a massive compliment!! he was obviously so relaxed with you down there that he felt he could nod off- don't be offended at all- the fact that he was so relaxed means you were doing a good job!

don't think- oh he's gone to sleep so he must be bored by what i'm doing. think- wow, i've made him sooo relaxed and comfortable doing what i'm doing! if you were giving him a massage and he fell asleep then you might take that as a good thing- you just need to think of it from a different perspective

but as AD says- if he is tired alot and it happens regularly then something needs looking into...

[suspended user]

suspended user

try sticking a finger up his arse next time that should keep him awake

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

agree!!

Its never happened to me but I feel its a fair enough reason, head does relax me, exhausts me if its the good kind!

xGHx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello I agree that if this happened once it could be normal tireness and the beer. I would not take it as offence against my skills if he normally orgasms. It is embarassing a bit, but sex is not always perfect. Sometimes things dont go as planned. I normally do not have problems getting my partner to orgasm, but on Friday it just did not happen. Likely because he was exhausted.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

katmiaow wrote:

take it as a massive compliment!! he was obviously so relaxed with you down there that he felt he could nod off- don't be offended at all- the fact that he was so relaxed means you were doing a good job!

don't think- oh he's gone to sleep so he must be bored by what i'm doing. think- wow, i've made him sooo relaxed and comfortable doing what i'm doing! if you were giving him a massage and he fell asleep then you might take that as a good thing- you just need to think of it from a different perspective

but as AD says- if he is tired alot and it happens regularly then something needs looking into...

I agree with this. Oral doesn't have to be "explosive" everytime for it to be really satisfying. I remember with my OH- he would just moan softly which used to get me really mad as I was hoping for feedback but he said it was really good and relaxing and just wanted me to continue. It's all good as long as he's happy. Alcohol does play a part in somewhat "killing" an erection though.

Sounds like you both have a great relationship though and it's great to want to please your partner. =]

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

Maybe I'm odd but I have to say that I don't really enjoy receiving blow jobs that much, they kind of leave me cold but I do much enjoy going down on my OH.

Regards

M4S

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Yes please dont be offended, it does happen as youve seen from the other members, ive fallen asleep like Alicia while his been playing with me...I suffer with ME so cannot no matter how hard I fight it stay awake sometimes.

Luckily he realises this and doesnt take offence...not now anyway ooops.

It really is a compliment and your body produces hormones naturally that will relax the body during foreplay, so if you are extremely tired you will fall asleep.

Only if its a regular occurance would it be a problem and then it wouldnt be your fault, it would be either too much alcohol or his unwell at that time, antibiotics can effect the body , any medication can.

Its a good thing, dont worry.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

Yea that should work.

It's happened to me once before. Bf came home tipsy and he was horny, kept saying no I think you're too drunk for sex, then he tempted me. Eventually he said he was enjoying it but the beer and the head relaxed him too much that he had to go to sleep so I stopped.

I was a bit offended, got a bit paranoid, then empathised with him and I let it go and knew it was a one off. But I made a mental note that not have sex if there is any drunkness involved.

So it's probably just an one off and I would let it go but I doubt there was anything wrong with what you're doing or you!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Alcohol is always a factor, no matter how turned on you are. But also your heart has to be in it. Remember an ex giving me a bj while watching Eastenders (English soap) with one eye.... Yeah I went soft....

HotnBirnie [sign in to see picture]

I on;ly do it when i know there is no chance of that...you know him falling aslep i think id me mortified but it hasnt happened yet so fingers crossed it never does

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.