• Why did you choose your username?

5mil [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Has a much nicer ring to it than 0.5938Inches doesn't it?

LOL - sure does. Although normally I hate the metric system. Still a lot better than the US version, which would be 4 gauge; somehow that sounds like something to do with model railways.....

WandA [sign in to see picture]

5mil wrote:

WandA wrote:

Has a much nicer ring to it than 0.5938Inches doesn't it?

LOL - sure does. Although normally I hate the metric system. Still a lot better than the US version, which would be 4 gauge; somehow that sounds like something to do with model railways.....

Or shot guns..... and guns are baaadddd!

"Is that a 4 gauge in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?" sounds better than a 5 mil in your pants!

tronic [sign in to see picture]

A 4 gauge would be meaty too, roughly the size of the sphere produced by 1/4 lb of molten lead dropped into water. It would certainly put a swing in your step, a PA like that :D

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

anyone here actually seen the size of 4 gauge shot? about an inch in diameter, now that would be a PA to bring tears to they eyes of every mammal this side of a whale....

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

Because I have a thin one :D

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

no real reason, i guess just my initials along with a few kisses ;)

if only somebody would kiss me back!

xGHx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

no real reason, i guess just my initials along with a few kisses ;)

if only somebody would kiss me back!

xGHx

Gillian Howard?

Gail Hopkins?

Geraldine Hubbard?

You never know I could just hit on it girl! Lol

SG x

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Geraldine! lmao...... oh my ex was called Gerald and I used to irritate him by calling him Geraldine...... haha, gd times, gd times =P

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Depardieu by any chance Malt?

x

prettyblueeyes [sign in to see picture]

I chose mine as i have blue eyes and many people say i have really nice eyes so i thought i would put pretty blu eyes

Rudey83 [sign in to see picture]

Think mine says it all in the name lool x

Rudey83 [sign in to see picture]

o and the 83 was the year i was born x

Gwennie [sign in to see picture]

Gwennie is my online persona :) Its easier to have a pretend name for stuff when you're future job is PM :P

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

because my full name is Jonathon, people used to call me Jon, and once after playing drums on stage in high school to shouts of JOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! it kinda stuck

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Lol, ok it started when me and 2 of my female housemates had forgotten to take the bins out one week, and the next week we had more bags than would fit in the bin (our binmen won't take overflowing bins) So we wrote a sexy note to the effect of:

Dear Gorgeous Binmen....

We are 3 young women who, whilst playing naughty games, accidentally forgot to do our bins last week, and we would be most greatful if you would take these bulging sacks in your strong muscular arms, and thrust them with abandon into your big lorry this week?

Thanks in advance. Love and kisses from

Tits Magee, Kitty McPlunder, and Lulu Von-Pole.

:D :D

I loved my sex nameso much that i adopted it as my alter ego sex-kitten name. ;-) And thats the story of where it came from!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Well Toxycat is a username i use alot..........the cat bit i suppose because im a bit of a minx.......the toxy bit is actually named after my own cat..........even use is as my email and screename.........its almost a sudoname for me now....and i love it!!

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Lol, ok it started when me and 2 of my female housemates had forgotten to take the bins out one week, and the next week we had more bags than would fit in the bin (our binmen won't take overflowing bins) So we wrote a sexy note to the effect of:

Dear Gorgeous Binmen....

We are 3 young women who, whilst playing naughty games, accidentally forgot to do our bins last week, and we would be most greatful if you would take these bulging sacks in your strong muscular arms, and thrust them with abandon into your big lorry this week?

I loved my sex nameso much that i adopted it as my alter ego sex-kitten name. ;-) And thats the story of where it came from!

Did they take the bins then? ;-)

lessthanthree [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Dear Gorgeous Binmen....

Wow, I'll have to remember that!

I chose my username because it's a heart.

<3

xx

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

They did! :-D Though I don't know if they actually saw the note... *shrug* - I hope they did! ;-D

tronic wrote:

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Dear Gorgeous Binmen....

Did they take the bins then? ;-)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Awww I gettit! Very cute LT3!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.