• Age and sex drive

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Not much sex drive at the age of 65 any more. What a relief. At least it's me who does the driving now!

Starapple [sign in to see picture]

My sex drive has gone through the roof and I will be 46 soon. Hubby is 56. I think it has something to do with having more time for one self, the kids are big now, but one no longer has to run after them.

Sometimes we wish we could get them out of the house so we can streak through it.

I need to have a good decent orgasm at least every 3 to 4 days. Otherwise I get ratty and miserable.

tigerjon [sign in to see picture]

Well folks i am 60 and wife is 59, yes our sex was getting boring and uninteresting, but since i discovered this site and after buying quite a few items and toys, our sex lives has dramitally improved along with the interest for anal sex to which we are both beginners but we are getting there and my wife is enjoying it more after each we practice it. thats all thanks to the advice of the many people on here that are experienced. so regarding age and sex we as active now as when we were both teenagers at least 3 to 4 times a week now.....heavenly

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.