• straight men who enjoy recieving anal

Syd [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

gunther wrote:

TT circumference is 3.147 times bigger than diameter and 8 inch circumference is 2.5 inch diameter

clearly no one can use an 8 inch diameter vibe but for others I am never clear.

Never been pegged as such but like being penetrated

No I know I think we have crossed wires, I now assume you were talking about the terminology i.e. does girth = cirumference or does girth = diameter

don't worry my brain isn't quite up to scratch today when I first read your post I thought you meant when talking about girth is diameter or circumference the important factor and I was just saying they are proportional by as you say 3.147, but that's not what you meant I realise now haha.

Edit: and just to prove how messed up my brain is I actually meant to say girth = circumference..sigh can't wait for this day to be over

I got the same impression. And like yourself recognised that circumference and diameter are directly related.

There is no difference.

Thank you GCSE maths.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I am a straight guy with children, my wife bought me a strap on red rider for my birthday. wow, that is a birthday I will never forget. She "did" me . the whole experience was incredible. I had a really hard one. Am wondering about Butt plugs, Anal sex for him and her rocks!

keep lubing though

Regards

Me

MarcoJohnson [sign in to see picture]

Just spent 2 nights with my newly acquired John Thomas........ WOW
    What a filling sensation

Jrok [sign in to see picture]
    "I'd never think a guy was weird for asking about it, I'd be impressed, it would be a huge turn on for me! The only time it's come up with a guy is when we were chatting about anal and I joked I'd get a dildo and use it on him and he said "Um... no thanks" so I don't think he'll be open to it... shame :(" Um, i believe this is a cry for help, LOL. I said the same thing to many times. Guess what, I love when my wife makes love to me, drills me or just plays with my ass.
    MIK3 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my ex gotta really frisky one night and I pulled my dildo out of the toy box and she asked who was it for? Which I was shocked that she asked as I thought she would have assumed it was for her. But she looked at me and seem turned on by it so I got the harness out. Led down and took it. And I loved every moment of it. I never cummed so much, so far and had an orgasm like that before. She loved it and wanted to do it to me on a regular but it unfortunately didn't happen ;-(.

At least she hasn't told anybody about it. I think she forget about it by now 😂

nylon-doug [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH have started some anal play during sex and it really turns us on. We love rimming each other and we've just bought our first peg from LH. I can't wait for her to use it on me! It makes me hard thinking about it!

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

I hear you on that i would like to have some guy squirt of cum deep in me ass

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

Basically i find it really hard to orgasm without a finger up my bum.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Tried giving and it was a right off for him not me! I loved giving but it wasn't meant to be. I so badly want to do it again and again! what a rush!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I wish

Northern92 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Completely new to anal myself, started shortly after I got engaged to the OH, always fantasised about it but never actually acted upon it ( never in a comfortable enough relationship). Started when she began to play during sex just massaged the area and only recently penetrated and it felt amazing, just recently purchased and prostate massager and butt plug, first toys I have bought for myself, can't wait to give them a try. I'm interested in pegging, want to try it but a little bit nervous about the experience, and how to aproach the subject with the OH, we have looked at strap ons on LH, and her response is that it just looks painful any advice on how to approach the subject.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Northern92 wrote:

Hi

Completely new to anal myself, started shortly after I got engaged to the OH, always fantasised about it but never actually acted upon it ( never in a comfortable enough relationship). Started when she began to play during sex just massaged the area and only recently penetrated and it felt amazing, just recently purchased and prostate massager and butt plug, first toys I have bought for myself, can't wait to give them a try. I'm interested in pegging, want to try it but a little bit nervous about the experience, and how to aproach the subject with the OH, we have looked at strap ons on LH, and her response is that it just looks painful any advice on how to approach the subject.

I guess all you can do is get her to read the many comments on the various pegging-related threads here on LH from people (like me!) who have been into this for a while and who can honestly say it does not hurt at all so long as you do it right (take your time, use lots of lube, don't be too ambitious regarding dildo girth, make sure the receiver is controlling the pace, etc)

It may be that she has other reservations and the 'it looks like it hurts' is the one she thinks is easiest to voice so I guess you need her to also be reassured that it does not have to be messy, it won't warp your sexuality, etc - all the usual stuff that crops up.

Thanks for the advice

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

Northern92 wrote:

Hi

how are your new toys going? incorporate the butt plug into sex and take it from there - if she enjoys you using it (and maybe wants one herself) it will be easier to move on to the next thing...

Mind blowing, feels amazing, took a while with the prostate massager but with relaxation and plenty of lube it was fine. To be honest the plug could do with being slightly bigger. Unfortunately not been able to use them with the OH only solo but hopefully in the next few weeks involve them and like you say take it from there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.