• straight men who enjoy recieving anal

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

I want to try this with my girlfriend, will be getting something for it soon. She seemed reluctant, but she's ok with trying it now though.

I've got a few anal toys (that she doesn't know about), so i want my girlfriend to do me like that, see what its like!

[suspended user]

suspended user

marriedjones wrote:

years ago i hated the thought of my ass being touched, wife once used a finger which felt great so she got me a little anal dildo about 2inch girth and 5inch long ----- forward 14 years i know have a 12inch dildo with a whopping 6inch girth, i have loads of anal toys my wife uses on me and i use alone, she loves to use a strap on and she says it makes her feel dirty and in control which turns her on.

well worth trying and getting into in my opinion

yep quite agree jonesy

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

bucksfizz wrote:

Pegging can be good fun both ways I love to sit on my wife with my back to her we use a anal lube called lubirfist which we got from lovehoney. we have also done it with me leaning agaist the bedroom wall with my legs open wide. My wife uses a few small toys on me first and works up to a big butt plug she also fists me after the big butt plug. What I would say is start small and work up toys or fingers and you can never use enough lube and always go slow and if it hurts stop more lube and try again

Lubrifist is a sort of non-greasy alternative to vaseline. It comes in a fairly large tub which is handy for dipping toys into.

It's main advantage is that it sticks to toys or hands and doesn't drip.

The tub contains quite a lot, so it is likely to last a long time, which does make me wonder if it could become contaminated and a source of infection.

Apart from that I find it's not as slippery as some other lubes such as Pjur or J-Lube. Of course these lubes drip more and should be used with some kind of delivery system (e.g. a syringe or lube shooter) for optimum use.

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Id love to find a girl that will do that in a relationship.

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

I've just bought a pair of knickers with a dildo each for me and her. Can't wait to try it out!

M & A [sign in to see picture]

Have fun DaPratsta, keep us posted on your enjoyment

[suspended user]

suspended user

tried the knickers before with a analand vaginal dildo in side didn't last long very thin latex streched then snapped

acidburn110 [sign in to see picture]

I love anal!!! To be honest - i prefer anal play to anything. My wife has no issue with whatever i do, but very rarely joins in unfortunately :(

bazcam1981 [sign in to see picture]

Tried it a few times now with varied sizes and shapes of toys, strap-ons and realistic cock shaped dildoes and I'm glad I did as its been great fun! Only thing is I kind of now want to try it with a real cock! :$

Kohaku [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend is very into this, it doesnt turn me on but if he if enjoys it then i will play along :) just waiting for a butt plug and anal beads to arrive from LH

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

I've tried it in various forms with toys/fingers. Never really enjoyed it a great deal but would be happy to go along with it if my gf liked it.

MarcoJohnson [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone ever used hot sauce during anal play?

[suspended user]

suspended user

when people talk about girth is that the diameter or circumference?

MarcoJohnson [sign in to see picture]

Never had the real thing but I have tried numerous objects and now almost always masturbate with something up my ass! A John Thomas arrived today and I cannot wait until my shower tonight!! :)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

when people talk about girth is that the diameter or circumference?

Should that matter? Bearing in mind C=(pie)D one will increase with the other. Though if you mean what is girth the colloquial term for I'd say diameter.

anyway I've been pegged and loved it

[suspended user]

suspended user

TT circumference is 3.147 times bigger than diameter and 8 inch circumference is 2.5 inch diameter

clearly no one can use an 8 inch diameter vibe but for others I am never clear.

Never been pegged as such but like being penetrated

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

TT circumference is 3.147 times bigger than diameter and 8 inch circumference is 2.5 inch diameter

clearly no one can use an 8 inch diameter vibe but for others I am never clear.

Never been pegged as such but like being penetrated

No I know I think we have crossed wires, I now assume you were talking about the terminology i.e. does girth = cirumference or does girth = diameter

don't worry my brain isn't quite up to scratch today when I first read your post I thought you meant when talking about girth is diameter or circumference the important factor and I was just saying they are proportional by as you say 3.147, but that's not what you meant I realise now haha.

Edit: and just to prove how messed up my brain is I actually meant to say girth = circumference..sigh can't wait for this day to be over

[suspended user]

suspended user

I always think in terms of diameter but my eyes watered at the mention of an 8 inch girth lol

dribbling-mess [sign in to see picture]

hi str8 male here. im pretty new to the whole anal scene but so far its been pretty good fun for me, im quite certain my gf like's it to as it was her idea lol but im thankfull she mentioned it to me. as for the whole if you like bum fun that means your gay is tottally wrong its just immature people that obviously arent comfortable with their own sexuality.

Lizzyblueeyes [sign in to see picture]

I have been dating my OH for about 6 months and over the past month or so we have been enthusiastically exploring anal sex. I am surprised how much i am loving the experience as is he, although I tried the anal beads on our last get to gether with a bj and he was really taken by surprise when he orgasmed. Now I have opened that particular door, I cannot imagine ever closing it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.