• straight men who enjoy recieving anal

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53- how do i have an orgams withour being erect. Thats never ever happened to be before and I'm confused how it could

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Well, pegging provides stimulation to the prostate and if prostate stimulation is intense enough it can trigger an orgasm without penile stimulation so being erect or flaccid really doesn't make much difference. It's perhaps hard to believe if you have never tried pegging but the feelings can be so intense you can be quite unaware of what is happening to your penis. I sometimes ask my wife what happened and she quite frequently reports that my erection has been up and down like a yo-yo yet I have been quite unaware of that.

The 'feeling of needing to pee' mentioned earlier is the start of the prostate stimulation having an effect. As with some of the other sensations it takes time to get used to them and allow yourself to go past them and allow the pleasure to build.

The orgasm you get is much more of a whole body thing than you get with conventional sex. It takes longer to build and is much longer than normal (though it can have an illusive property - you can be quite easily distracted or find that for some reason it just does not happen on a given day). Obviously it's impossible to know what someone else feels without experiencing it but, from 'comparing notes' with my wife I'm sure a prostate orgasm is rather more like the orgasm a woman experiences than the usual male orgasm.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Sounds bloody good! I think I'd only ever get this my myself though. The mrs is pretty anti bum fun. Might have to consider prostate massager or something!

Well, a lot of people think that anal sex has to end up being a messy, smelly business and the honest truth is that, with the right preparation it really doesn't have to be. I'm sure my wife's acceptance of pegging has been influenced by my being able to organise that.

I find I can't get much out of an aneros. I guess it's the fact that I'm having to control the thing myself rather than having it done to me.

ToyLover29 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not exactly straight, but I love anal it feels the best. Don't get me wrong I like being on both sides of the fence. I get the best of both worlds instead of just one. :)

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

I like it a lot - although have not been shafted with a strap-on by my OH yet, but she's quite adept with a buttplug (we have one normal one and one vibrating one, fairly small in size, but feel so much bigger when in there!).

This was a new thing for us this year, as was me penetrating her anally too (a mutual first) in light of reading up about on here and other places and getting turned on by the idea.

Prior to that, the most I'd ever done was to stick a finger or thumb up there in the bath whilst wanking and one girl long ago once caught me by surprise by just jamming a digit up there as I was coming - it was extremely intense but never since found anyone I felt comfortable enough with to broach the subject of bumplay.

I'm very glad we tried it and now use the (non-vibrating) plug sometimes when I'm flying solo as a bit of a novelty. Other than that we've tried me f**king her doggy-style (vaginally) whilst I'm wearing a clitoral stimulator around the base of my penis for her, the vibrating buttplug up my bum and me using her bullet vibe around and in her anus as I'm stroking below. Now that was an intense session.

The thought of any latent homosexuality is notof remote concern, I might like my bum played with and to play with those of others, but still only by and with women. As others have said, it's just another route to pleasure. That said, previously I could never really understand what gay men got out of anal sex from either end of it. But now I do and it makes total sense, experience doing its thing and altering preconceptions is never a bad thing.

Plus it's always good to get her to do some of the "work" now and then ;)

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Brilliant post Ellipsis :-)

Cannyman [sign in to see picture]

After months of gradually working up to pegging (butt plugs, anal probes and prostate massagers), we did the deed recently. A lot of the pleasure was the anticipation then the sight of the missus in a baby doll and purple strapon! We decided that me on top was best for a first attempt as I could control the action and also see her face! After lubing up, I slid on and gently moved up and down while she was stroking me. Needless to say it was all over very quickly with a very strong orgasm. Next time she can control the action, can't wait!

JL [sign in to see picture]

im a straight male an really like anal, we have been at it for a while with several different toys, including sharing a double ender :-)

it was my misses idea to buy a strap-on in the first place

some people dont know what they are missing.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Love receiving anal, and love being fisted. There's no way I can call myself straight though ;)

Gyrator53 wrote:

Well, pegging provides stimulation to the prostate and if prostate stimulation is intense enough it can trigger an orgasm without penile stimulation so being erect or flaccid really doesn't make much difference. It's perhaps hard to believe if you have never tried pegging but the feelings can be so intense you can be quite unaware of what is happening to your penis. I sometimes ask my wife what happened and she quite frequently reports that my erection has been up and down like a yo-yo yet I have been quite unaware of that.

The orgasm you get is much more of a whole body thing than you get with conventional sex. It takes longer to build and is much longer than normal (though it can have an illusive property - you can be quite easily distracted or find that for some reason it just does not happen on a given day). Obviously it's impossible to know what someone else feels without experiencing it but, from 'comparing notes' with my wife I'm sure a prostate orgasm is rather more like the orgasm a woman experiences than the usual male orgasm.

That's what I have experienced too. But my feeling is that this orgasm does not have much to do with the prostate. I like being fisted and the most sensitive area lies further in than the prostate. In fact all the action is concentrated at the top of the rectum. My theory is that the muscles of the pubo-rectal sling become overstimulated and go into spastic contractions. The area is innervated by the vagus nerve and I theorize that the contractions stimulate the vagus, thus leading to the overpowering quasi-fainting sensation of orgasm.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I have never been able to convince any prevous boyfriends to try anal or even have their ass licked or fingered. I was over the moon when my hubby agreed a few months into our r/ship. My favourite position is 69 (him on top) using a dildo and licking hubby's ass at the same time while he is giving me fantastic oral (i always cum in this position). I also love the strap on and once that is on i do go wild and have to remind myself to take things easy as he is still quite tight. He loves it but has never orgasmed from it - so i have lots of work to do!! I think i will have to be patient and take my time so i can make him cum.

Bcampbell09 wrote:

How did you talk your loved ones into doing it?

Given that it was about 12 years ago (when they hadn't even got a word for pegging worked out) I was totally amazed at my wife's easy acceptance of this, especially given that we both had pretty strict, old-fashioned upbringings. I was dead lucky - we caught the back end of a late night sex program on channel 5 and under the heading "and now one for the boys" they ran a fairly explicit demo of what we now call pegging (I suspect this was one of the things that got Channel 5 into hot water around this time). Anyway, I sat next to my wife watching this and I just didn't dare look at her as I was sure she would have seen straight away what I was thinking - i.e. this I really want us to try!

Anyway it took some days to work up the courage but in a quiet moment I just asked. It has to be about the most exposed moment in our relationship. I couldn't un-ask the question and I asked with the level of seriousness that meant I couldn't subsequently pass it off as a joke so I was going to have to go through the rest of our marriage knowing I had asked her to f**k me up the a*se.

Anyway, my guess is that it is a whole lot easier these days. The Madonna publicity (joke or not) along with some of the scenes in "Shameless" etc must mean that a lot of people are aware of it even if they don't read the LH forum. So I hope it seems a lot less left-field than it was. However, I reckon you need to pose the question sincerely. Doing a half-hearted job so you can subsequently pass it off as a joke has a good chance of failure as, in doing this, you are passing the buck for looking foolish onto your other half. If they say 'OK' and you really were joking where does that leave them? I reckon women respond well to us showing our vulnerability so you have to put pride to one side and go for it.

atlanta wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

That's what I have experienced too. But my feeling is that this orgasm does not have much to do with the prostate. I like being fisted and the most sensitive area lies further in than the prostate. In fact all the action is concentrated at the top of the rectum. My theory is that the muscles of the pubo-rectal sling become overstimulated and go into spastic contractions. The area is innervated by the vagus nerve and I theorize that the contractions stimulate the vagus, thus leading to the overpowering quasi-fainting sensation of orgasm.

I think the source of the stimulation is probably way more complex than it is often portrayed. While I am sure that some of what happens during pegging is from the prostate because some of the sensations are very like those described for prostate milking where the stimulation is deliberately localised. However, there is certainly an additional sensation that comes from being penetrated deeply especially if the head of the dildo passes into the sigmoid colon. I'm not sure what the balance of these sensations is but for me the orgasm is certainly more likely if the penetration is deep.

I find the Share XL does the job brilliantly as the ridges ensure good stimulation along its whole length.

Strap on 69 [sign in to see picture]

my gf said her fantsy is to use a strapon on a guy so i brought one of lovehoney and im glad i did she loves it and so do i our sex life is so good now as we have become very open minded

love_bunny [sign in to see picture]

we only just tried this with toys and finger.

Think he's wanted to try it and I have too but never said it until now

Juicylicious666 [sign in to see picture]

I agree guys that wont try are missing out , my OH was not sure at first so I started with rimming n fingers and small anal toys then he ordered me a strapon and it was all systems go LOL ~ Juicy ~

Gyrator53 wrote:

atlanta wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

I think the source of the stimulation is probably way more complex than it is often portrayed. While I am sure that some of what happens during pegging is from the prostate because some of the sensations are very like those described for prostate milking where the stimulation is deliberately localised. However, there is certainly an additional sensation that comes from being penetrated deeply especially if the head of the dildo passes into the sigmoid colon. I'm not sure what the balance of these sensations is but for me the orgasm is certainly more likely if the penetration is deep.

I find the Share XL does the job brilliantly as the ridges ensure good stimulation along its whole length.

Hi Gyrator

Glad to hear from somebody else who's had this experience. Most people tend not believe me. I agree that the orgasm is most likely to come when the area between the rectum and sigmoid is stimulated. For me it doesn't take much once I've been warmed up and of course warming up in the prostate area helps the rest relax.

Ridges are good. My favourite at present is a Crackstuffers dildo that has four separate segments.

Agree that lots of people miss out by refusing anal, but it's a complex thing. I have to feel receptive for it to be good. I have to forget about having a penis. I have to want to be penetrated, rather than to penetrate. Putting on make up and a wig and dressing up helps me get into that mood.

I make no claim to being straight though.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I really want to get my husband to have this all over orgasm. I think i am a little too rough with him but i cant help it. I will try and take my time in future and like you say gyrator massage the area between the rectum and sigmoid. I would love to see him orgasm this way. He does tend to ask me to stop sometimes .. i am not sure if this is because he feels like he needs to pee or because it hurts but he never says its hurts him. He oftens says its too much. So if he has this need to pee, should he ignore this and should i continue at the same pace.. which is usually steady but sometimes fast movements?

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Dee - I think the sensations of friction, pulling and twisting within the rectum can be overwhelming on their own, without hurting or triggering the urge to pee. I have found that things can be just "too much" and am not sure how to handle it.

Personally, I think that slower, steadier movements and more, slipperier lube might take the edge off the friction, while still leaving me the intriguing sensations of stretching and movement. That said, I haven't tried this approach, so it's pure guesswork.

Oh, your poor hubby! There's a time and a place for rough handling, and beginner's anal probably isn't it...

All the best,

Mr Mr

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.