• Jelqing

    1313884560
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Pixieking wrote:

    I hope I don't offend you here, but I really think you should take some time and really evaluate sexuality in general.

    The woman who enjoys cervical stimulation is a very rare woman. From what I know, you are more likely to get a slap than a moan if you hit a womans cervix.

    certainly - a bruised cervix is very painful for me.

    I have some alarm bells ringing to be quite honest.

    Adx

    1313884605
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I'm not being PC, i'm giving my personal opinion. I telling you that the opinion you have over what you believe I would find sexually stimulating is either wrong or grossly misundertood.

    If you look out at couples walking down the road, you will see a lot of different people mixed all together. Chances are they aren't settling for someone because they cannot get a big busted blond or a big knobed adonis, that is simply the person that they find attractive.

    I know that I find some big blond adonis' nice to look at and I may be attracted to them, but I may also be equally attracted to the conventionally average looking guy at the pub.

    1313884611
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    John1986 wrote:

    Of course this 34FF firm natural bust is very very rare. My point is though I think given the option, and if they were really honest with themselves, most men would quite like a woman with these dimensions - a Lara Croft type figure if you will. It's pure fantasy of course but my point is most men are almost gentically programmed to find a partner with this type of body (this will kick off some debate I'm sure!).

    No, no, no.

    Attraction is *so* strongly linked to society that this argument that we're evolutionary or genetically programmed simply cannot hold up.

    In ancient Greece women with wide, high hips and small breasts were considered the most attractive, in other times it was attractive to be overweight or to be dangerously underweight (or waist trained such that you were of ridiculous proportions). These things aren't necessarily evolutionarily beneficial at all.

    This argument just doesn't work.

    As I said - everyone is different and has different preferences and seriously, genuinely - if my OH could have bigger boobs on me with no consequences he would actively prefer me to stay small. He 100% prefers it. And I'm not naive and he's being completely honest with himself he just isn't that fond of big boobs. Sure that's one person - but you are also just one person.

    Adx

    Ok, I take back my point about the genetic element. You're right - culture is a massive factor. But I'd say in the modern Western world, men tend to prefer larger boobs. I'm only going on my personal interactions with straight men but I'd say your OH is in the minority. Be honest, if someone held a gun to your head and said "Girl A has 36 B breasts, girl B has 36 C breasts and girl C has 36 D breasts. All three of them go out "on the pull". Which one gets lucky?" Do you not think you'd go for girl C? It's a ridiculous example but I'm just trying to illustrate a point. If everone takes their politically correct hats off they'd probably admit that the modern trend is for men to go for larger boobs.

    1313884762
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Pixieking wrote:

    I hope I don't offend you here, but I really think you should take some time and really evaluate sexuality in general.

    The woman who enjoys cervical stimulation is a very rare woman. From what I know, you are more likely to get a slap than a moan if you hit a womans cervix.

    I know. All I meant was that I think a lot of straight men would get a bit of a thrill from hitting her cervix. And I think a lot of straight men enjoy seeing their girl take the whole length of their cock into their mouth. It's kind of disgusting but that's men for you!

    1313884981
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    John1986 wrote:

    Ok, I take back my point about the genetic element. You're right - culture is a massive factor. But I'd say in the modern Western world, men tend to prefer larger boobs. I'm only going on my personal interactions with straight men but I'd say your OH is in the minority. Be honest, if someone held a gun to your head and said "Girl A has 36 B breasts, girl B has 36 C breasts and girl C has 36 D breasts. All three of them go out "on the pull". Which one gets lucky?" Do you not think you'd go for girl C? It's a ridiculous example but I'm just trying to illustrate a point. If everone takes their politically correct hats off they'd probably admit that the modern trend is for men to go for larger boobs.

    I've spoken to plenty of men too and as I said previously - I've never met a man who prefers bigger breasts. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you all about sampling error - if you've only met people who are similar to you or exposed to similar viewpoints. Or even just happen to meet lots of people with similar tastes to you. Or of course there's the fact that people lie to feel part of the crowd (if all your mates are laughing down the pub saying they love big boobs, chances are you'll agree regardless) and there's the issue of confirmation bias - you've decided that you think men prefer bigger breasts and therefore you only remember the people you speak to who agree with you (this is a very strong factor in many things like this - confirmation bias affects us a hell of a lot!). You can't make sweeping statements based on hear say. Simple as.

    AA - as I already said - I'm not convinced the evolutionary side and fertility side of things plays much of a role at all - I think media and society plays a *much* bigger role.

    Adx

    1313885085
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    We're not PC John1986 we're just a huge variety of people with huge variations in our preferences. When you get a group of people who vary from FemDoms to sissy subs, from watersport lovers to people who prefer vanillar missionary sex, from people who love pain to people who hate it you just can't apply "most people" sweeping statements. If you want to enjoy these forums, you need to remember that we are some of the most sexually open and open minded people about and we are massively varied in our likes and preferences you will never find "most people" causes anything other than offence here - it just doesn't work with the way humans are built! We don't fit labels or genralisations.

    Many men in the world think anal sex makes them gay - doesn't mean they're right *or* representative of the whole population ;)

    Adx

    I don't think I fit in with the whole Lovehoney ethos. I don't know where I get this view of "most people". I guess it's just from my friends. Looks like by amazing coincidence they all have similar sexual preferences to me. I unfortunately haven't been exposed to other sexual preferences and so am very naive. I'll keep my trap shut from now on!

    1313885183
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I don't see how hitting a womans cervix would give you a thrill if her first reaction is "Ouch, fuck!"

    Not to say that some people don't enjoy playing with pain, but to take enjoyment from it when the woman is wanting a pain free experience is rather selfish and rather cruel.

    As a similar example, If I was penetrating a partner anally and they said ouch, my first instict would be to stop. =S

    1313885459
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    It's not amazing coincidence - you tend to be in situations where you meet people similar to yourself.

    And there's nothing wrong with being naive - if you're open enough and brave enough to learn it can open up your eyes to some fantastic practices, beliefs and people. We have a great group of people here and we welcome new comers but you will find we also protect our values - we believe in openness and being non-judgemental (amongst other things) and because of the very sensitive nature of the topic you will find sweeping statements will get you challenged. I hope you can see that the responses have all been polite and we've explained our positions (rather than just saying "you can't say that here") so you can learn and hopefully we don't push away new comers.

    As I said - we're particularly careful about how we choose our language here because there is such a large variety of practises and we have the ethos that just because you like something different to me doesn't make you any different to me as a person. It's not about PC - it's about consideration and being non-judgemental enabling people to feel safe opening up here about such a personal topic!

    Adx

    1313885476
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    John1986 wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Actually, most men are happy with most breast sizes as long as they are natural.

    Take it from me, you will never get a pair of FF breats that are firm, doesn't happen unless they are silicone enhanced. Gravity plays a part here, anything more than about a D-DD then you will get gravity effects.

    Secondly, FF on a 34 back size is very out of proportion ( I am not saying it doesn't happen, but just not very often naturally), also women with larger busts often have back ache and a hell of a time finding a bra that fits rights and even more difficulty for one that is even a bit sexy. Often they are paying through the roof price wise and will usually have to go to specific websites.

    Of course this 34FF firm natural bust is very very rare. My point is though I think given the option, and if they were really honest with themselves, most men would quite like a woman with these dimensions - a Lara Croft type figure if you will. It's pure fantasy of course but my point is most men are almost gentically programmed to find a partner with this type of body (this will kick off some debate I'm sure!).

    By the way, my OH is a 34G and yes they sag a little but they're pretty amazing! I absolutely love them. They give her a real womanly figure along with her wide, curvy hips. I don't think I'd be too happy with anything much smaller now, unless they were particularly firm, pert and shapely (absolutely terrible I know, but I'm being honest; I just love being able to grab a big handful as she's riding me).

    Another really terrible thing you won't wanna hear - men don't really care if your back's hurting and you strfuggle to find bras - this is just a minor inconvenience that goes with having big boobs. It's awful I know, but in the middle of sex with a flat-chested girl I never find myself thinking "well at least she won't suffer from back ache in years to come"

    I'm not bgoi ng to critisize what you find sexually attractive. It's true that *some* men love huge breasts and if they have this fascination (and I dont mean to sound horrible in any way) they tend not too care too much about the adverse affects when they gain pleasure from it.

    These types of men tend to be quite shallow, and it's not entirely their fault. Large breasts stimulate their physical attraction and that is the most important thing. Not personality, not companionship, but just sexually enjoyable giant breasts.

    If I am at all right, this is down to something in the brain that says that large breasts mean she is fertile and sexually active. Swollen breasyts are one of the main visable factors to find a potentiol mate who is able to khave babies and therefore ready for sex too.

    It's not a great explanation, znd a lot of men wont think the same way, I ont think, but its the best explanation I can come up with for why some men have a kink and need for large breasts.

    ut you shouldn't thnk that its not right that your penis is not adequate, because it is.

    I think this is a very good explanation. It's exactly the one I had in my mind. I probably read it in a Biology textbook somewhere. Do you not think you could say that *most* men tend to prefer larger breasts? This is the only amendment I'd make to your argument.

    By the way, you're right, I am very shallow but I can't help what drives me sexually. Sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I wish I wasn't like this. I wish I lusted after women who had really nice personalities but unfortunately I'm a rather flawed character.

    1313885518
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    John, I really wouldn't want you to be put off this forum because it's a really great forum.

    There are loads of thread on this forum along the lines off "I really love men in ladies undies, anyone else here really enjoy their OH in ladies pants, and if so, what kind do you most enjoy?" That is a normal, every day post for LH. The same could be said if you posted a thread saying "I want to have a bigger penis, how many ladies out there like their man to have a big cock?" and that would be cool too.

    What those posts don't do is try and claim that anything is sexually better than something else outside of personal opinion. It's about sharing what you find enjoyable, or what you don't find enjoyable, but not expecting others to share your attraction.

    1313885606
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Pixieking wrote:

    I don't see how hitting a womans cervix would give you a thrill if her first reaction is "Ouch, fuck!"

    Not to say that some people don't enjoy playing with pain, but to take enjoyment from it when the woman is wanting a pain free experience is rather selfish and rather cruel.

    As a similar example, If I was penetrating a partner anally and they said ouch, my first instict would be to stop. =S

    To be honest, I had no idea hitting the cervix was so painful. The original poster about her partner who could hit the cervix wrote it in a decidedly positive light. It sounded like her partner "had the best of both worlds"

    1313886129
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    Being able to take someones whole cock into your mouth is a pretty big turn on aswell. Part of the reason I prefer average cocks. ^^

    1313886219
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    It's not amazing coincidence - you tend to be in situations where you meet people similar to yourself.

    And there's nothing wrong with being naive - if you're open enough and brave enough to learn it can open up your eyes to some fantastic practices, beliefs and people. We have a great group of people here and we welcome new comers but you will find we also protect our values - we believe in openness and being non-judgemental (amongst other things) and because of the very sensitive nature of the topic you will find sweeping statements will get you challenged. I hope you can see that the responses have all been polite and we've explained our positions (rather than just saying "you can't say that here") so you can learn and hopefully we don't push away new comers.

    As I said - we're particularly careful about how we choose our language here because there is such a large variety of practises and we have the ethos that just because you like something different to me doesn't make you any different to me as a person. It's not about PC - it's about consideration and being non-judgemental enabling people to feel safe opening up here about such a personal topic!

    Adx

    I think it's best if I stay off these forums. I'm clearly very very different to most people on here and don't really fall in line with the whole LH ethos. I still can't help thinking "For fuck's sake, you know what I'm driving at here - you must be aware that the general male population tend to go for big knockers" I'm not arrogant enough to think I'm right here but this is my natural reaction. Another natural reaction of mine is that I'm irritated by people who don't like making generalisations. Generalisations are useful as it allows us to process and make sense of complex data. Of course, I'm fully aware that there are thousands of men out there who love small boobs and thousands of men who like women with only one boob etc. but I feel confident enough in my observations of the world I look at to make a generalisation that "men tend to like women with larger breasts" As I'm typing this I'm listening to a radio show where the DJ has just commented on how distracting a particular woman's large breasts are. Another amazing coincidence/ And I've never met the DJ by the way.

    1313886427
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Pixieking wrote:

    I'm not being PC, i'm giving my personal opinion. I telling you that the opinion you have over what you believe I would find sexually stimulating is either wrong or grossly misundertood.

    If you look out at couples walking down the road, you will see a lot of different people mixed all together. Chances are they aren't settling for someone because they cannot get a big busted blond or a big knobed adonis, that is simply the person that they find attractive.

    I know that I find some big blond adonis' nice to look at and I may be attracted to them, but I may also be equally attracted to the conventionally average looking guy at the pub.

    When did I suggest what you would personally find sexually appealing?

    1313886749
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I happen to think that generalisations *tend* to do more harm than good (although that is also a generalisation) but you're generalisation didn't say "men tend to prefer big boobs" it said "if most men are honest they prefer big boobs" - very different in my mind - one picks up a trend the other seems to say that men are not being fully honest if they say otherwise. Do you see my point?

    It's important to choose words carefully on the internet because things can so easily be misinterpreted and it's also important to add necessary disclaimers sometimes. It's not PC it's just good internet ettiquete.

    And I was the one who said my OH hits my cervix more often than not - I was also the poster who said how awkward it was him being too big for me :P and yes, bruised cervix is not fun!

    Adx

    1313886750
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    John1986 wrote:

    Ok, I take back my point about the genetic element. You're right - culture is a massive factor. But I'd say in the modern Western world, men tend to prefer larger boobs. I'm only going on my personal interactions with straight men but I'd say your OH is in the minority. Be honest, if someone held a gun to your head and said "Girl A has 36 B breasts, girl B has 36 C breasts and girl C has 36 D breasts. All three of them go out "on the pull". Which one gets lucky?" Do you not think you'd go for girl C? It's a ridiculous example but I'm just trying to illustrate a point. If everone takes their politically correct hats off they'd probably admit that the modern trend is for men to go for larger boobs.

    I've spoken to plenty of men too and as I said previously - I've never met a man who prefers bigger breasts. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you all about sampling error - if you've only met people who are similar to you or exposed to similar viewpoints. Or even just happen to meet lots of people with similar tastes to you. Or of course there's the fact that people lie to feel part of the crowd (if all your mates are laughing down the pub saying they love big boobs, chances are you'll agree regardless) and there's the issue of confirmation bias - you've decided that you think men prefer bigger breasts and therefore you only remember the people you speak to who agree with you (this is a very strong factor in many things like this - confirmation bias affects us a hell of a lot!). You can't make sweeping statements based on hear say. Simple as.

    AA - as I already said - I'm not convinced the evolutionary side and fertility side of things plays much of a role at all - I think media and society plays a *much* bigger role.

    Adx

    You make some fantastic points here. In fact I can't argue with any of them. The only way to be sure would be to get a very large sample of men from all over the country and get them to do a lie detector test and ask them what size breasts they prefer.

    The only thing I'll say is - you've never met a man who prefers larger boobs? Really? Maybe it's just a Surrey thing then!

    1313886902
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    You're perfectly welcome to be here, and nobody here really fits entirely. We all have our own opinions.

    Generalizations are reasonable in certain contexts. I made a generalization when I said that most women don't like having thier cervix hit. I also know of at least one woman who enjoys having her cervix stimulated.

    Neither option is wrong. Some like it stimulated, most do not. Both of those are fine for those paricular groups.

    1313886954
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Of course I don't discuss sexual preferences with every man I meet but of all those I have - nope they all like smaller breasts. Two out of three of my closest male friends have very small breasted partners - that doesn't automatically mean they prefer it but I've found in their cases they do :).

    If you do a search on the forums - there's a whole thread on the benefits of smaller boobies :P

    Adx

    1313887069
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Pixieking wrote:

    Generalizations are reasonable in certain contexts. I made a generalization when I said that most women don't like having thier cervix hit. I also know of at least one woman who enjoys having her cervix stimulated.

    I think this is why I try to make a differentiation between a "sweeping statement" and a "generalisation". Generalisations can be helpful - sweeping statements rarely are.

    Adx

    1313887253
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    I happen to think that generalisations *tend* to do more harm than good (although that is also a generalisation) but you're generalisation didn't say "men tend to prefer big boobs" it said "if most men are honest they prefer big boobs" - very different in my mind - one picks up a trend the other seems to say that men are not being fully honest if they say otherwise. Do you see my point?

    It's important to choose words carefully on the internet because things can so easily be misinterpreted and it's also important to add necessary disclaimers sometimes. It's not PC it's just good internet ettiquete.

    And I was the one who said my OH hits my cervix more often than not - I was also the poster who said how awkward it was him being too big for me :P and yes, bruised cervix is not fun!

    Adx

    Forgive me, I'm struggling to remember who posted what! My brain's fucked as I haven't slept for 48 hours. Sorry to hear about your cervix!

    Personally, I think that is being PC (of course you and everyone else on here will tell me I'm wrong - which if they do adds further evidence to suggest maybe I don't belong on here). I shouldn't have to write bloody disclaimers and tip-toe my way through my words just in case I rub someone up the wrong way. To me, this is the PC world (LOL) I've grown to hate.

    Oh, and I don't think the two generalisations i made are very different. The second one just has a bit more information (that it requires men to be honest).

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.