• Jelqing

    1313881910
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I wouldn't say that most men like big boobs. I know it's not exactly a steller example of human sexuality, but if you look at any of the lists of "most beautiful women" they have quite a range of breast size.

    1313881928
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Actually, most men are happy with most breast sizes as long as they are natural.

    Take it from me, you will never get a pair of FF breats that are firm, doesn't happen unless they are silicone enhanced. Gravity plays a part here, anything more than about a D-DD then you will get gravity effects.

    Secondly, FF on a 34 back size is very out of proportion ( I am not saying it doesn't happen, but just not very often naturally), also women with larger busts often have back ache and a hell of a time finding a bra that fits rights and even more difficulty for one that is even a bit sexy. Often they are paying through the roof price wise and will usually have to go to specific websites.

    1313882152
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Women do not want men with big penis'

    I wouldn't go so far as to say that women don't want men with big penises because I don't doubt that there are women out there that are proper size queens. I just think that people who only like big penises essential have a fetish for that, and dont represent the "general population."

    1313882301
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Pixieking wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Women do not want men with big penis'

    I wouldn't go so far as to say that women don't want men with big penises because I don't don't that there are women out there that are proper size queens. I just think that people who only like big penises essential have a fetish for that, and dont represent the "general population."

    I stated in the first sentence: generally women do not like large penis'.

    1313882333
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    If you're smaller you can make yourself temporarily bigger (using cock rings, sleeves whatever) or make her temporarily tighter (e.g. using the We-Vibe) - if you're larger then it's always something you have to be careful of, plan and be cautious of!

    My partner is around average but I have problems so I'm very petite and difficulty. We can't have spontaneous sex (I have to do kegals before and we need lube so no outdoor sex plus positioning is crucial so against the wall is a no no), we can't have quickies as he has to gradually, slowly enter me and then once he's inside he has to hold still whilst I adjust. Sure some women find they can gradually acclimatise to a larger penis but it still requires work of stretching and manipulating the skin and muscles to get there. It's a lot less simple.

    If you're on the small side you have the best of both worlds and it's easier to deep throat ;).

    You can always add with sleeves and cock rings but you can't take away if you permanently change the size!

    Adx

    Ok, there now seems to be mounting evidence on this forum that it really is a bit of a myth that women like big willies. I should be grateful for having a cute little one as it means I can slip it into my OH with minimal foreplay and lube! I must be a very efficient lover!

    But why do strippers always seem to have gigantic cocks if the women in the audience actually prefer one about half the size?

    1313882588
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Pixieking wrote:

    I wouldn't say that most men like big boobs. I know it's not exactly a steller example of human sexuality, but if you look at any of the lists of "most beautiful women" they have quite a range of breast size.

    But beautiful women aren't necessarily the ones that get us aroused. Honestly, I much prefer a trashy, slutty barbie doll when it comes to sex. Extremely shallow I know, but that's just me. And if you look at magazines like FHM etc. nearly all the models have larger than average breasts. And these glamour models are not necessarily beautiful!

    1313882621
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    Apologies, the bold part just seemed rather emphatic. =)

    I notice that I am being rather anti-large penis in this thread. Penises can be fun in all shapes and sizes, and usually, if you like penises and you like the person, you'll work around it. Just as I wouldn't throw someone with a slightler small penis than I would enjoy out of bed, I wouldn't for someone with a slightly larger either. There are ways of working things out, and really the cock is only part of an entire sexual body.

    1313882650
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Because the media believes we should like them bigger, in a way I guess they could be called more athestically pleasing, however most would not actually enjoy it in reality.

    Same as why are so many porn stars thin, tanned, blonde, with fake breasts and nearly always do anal without lube.

    The media doesn't represent real people.

    Trust me, you sound fine as you are.

    1313882956
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Pixieking wrote:

    Apologies, the bold part just seemed rather emphatic. =)

    I notice that I am being rather anti-large penis in this thread. Penises can be fun in all shapes and sizes, and usually, if you like penises and you like the person, you'll work around it. Just as I wouldn't throw someone with a slightler small penis than I would enjoy out of bed, I wouldn't for someone with a slightly larger either. There are ways of working things out, and really the cock is only part of an entire sexual body.

    It's ok, I was just making a point.

    You have a very good point there, I wasn't trying to be anti larger penis' either, I mean if you are a talented enough lover and understand you partner you can get around it, sometimes. I was just trying to give a balanced view to what the media tells us we should want, have or need. I do not agree with changing your body in most circumstances, increasing an average size penis simply because he believes that women like larger penis'.

    1313882979
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    For porn, lads mags, strippers ect, it's all about visual appeal. It's not about how something works, it's about the fantasy. You might have a fantasys about shagging in the sea, but if you get around to doing it you might find it is more like shagging on sandpaper in a cold pool.

    It's hyper realism, the fantasy, the unrealistic. The advert might be saying it's the Best Thing Ever, but when you buy the product it's just serving it's purpose.

    I have already said that sometimes I really enjoy watching porn with men with really big cocks. It's a turn on to watch. I also really enjoy porn with average sized and people without cocks. I've messed about with a guy with a really big cock, and it was a giggle and a novelty.

    Would I want one for my everyday partner? Probably not. If he turned out to have a big cock then it wouldn't be the end of the world by any means, but it wouldn't be ideal either.

    1313883021
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    John1986 wrote:

    But I disagree with your comment about boobs. I think most men like girls with big boobs. However, you're definitely right with one aspect - no one really likes grotesquely oversized fake tits. But I think you'll find most men would love their girlfriend to have a well-shaped, firm pair of natural 34FF boobs. Someone back me up here!

    I've never met a man who likes big boobs actually. All my friends like small boobs. Sure there are men who prefer big boobs but I think you'd be hard pushed to say "most" if you did your research. I also think it's potentially quite damaging to make sweeping statements like that too - as you said there's a myth that women like big penises and it makes men insecure. There's also a myth that men like big boobs and perpetuating it makes women insecure. We all like different things, we all have different tastes and we all have different preferences - saying "most" about anything to do with human attraction is just a complete misunderstanding about how human attraction works!

    Adx

    1313883304
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I guess it's also worth thinking that people become strippers because they believe they have the body for it, because they believe their bodies are what people want, and people who are insecure about their bodies simply don't go into that profession.

    Then you have to consider that traditional fashion models are not averagely proportioned poeple either, but because the industry sees them as being ideal, they become the ideal.

    It's a weird thing.

    This is not to knock that you like big busted, barbie doll types, it's just that you have to learn that what you find to be arousing doesn't determine what other people find arousing.

    1313883499
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Actually, most men are happy with most breast sizes as long as they are natural.

    Take it from me, you will never get a pair of FF breats that are firm, doesn't happen unless they are silicone enhanced. Gravity plays a part here, anything more than about a D-DD then you will get gravity effects.

    Secondly, FF on a 34 back size is very out of proportion ( I am not saying it doesn't happen, but just not very often naturally), also women with larger busts often have back ache and a hell of a time finding a bra that fits rights and even more difficulty for one that is even a bit sexy. Often they are paying through the roof price wise and will usually have to go to specific websites.

    Of course this 34FF firm natural bust is very very rare. My point is though I think given the option, and if they were really honest with themselves, most men would quite like a woman with these dimensions - a Lara Croft type figure if you will. It's pure fantasy of course but my point is most men are almost gentically programmed to find a partner with this type of body (this will kick off some debate I'm sure!).

    By the way, my OH is a 34G and yes they sag a little but they're pretty amazing! I absolutely love them. They give her a real womanly figure along with her wide, curvy hips. I don't think I'd be too happy with anything much smaller now, unless they were particularly firm, pert and shapely (absolutely terrible I know, but I'm being honest; I just love being able to grab a big handful as she's riding me).

    Another really terrible thing you won't wanna hear - men don't really care if your back's hurting and you strfuggle to find bras - this is just a minor inconvenience that goes with having big boobs. It's awful I know, but in the middle of sex with a flat-chested girl I never find myself thinking "well at least she won't suffer from back ache in years to come"

    1313883869
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Because the media believes we should like them bigger, in a way I guess they could be called more athestically pleasing, however most would not actually enjoy it in reality.

    Same as why are so many porn stars thin, tanned, blonde, with fake breasts and nearly always do anal without lube.

    The media doesn't represent real people.

    Porn isn't really there to represent real people. It represents fantasy. Which leads me to wonder if secretly, most women fantasise about men with larger penises. Because coincidentally, the female porn stars are generally very desirable to straight men.

    Trust me, you sound fine as you are.

    1313883988
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I'm a big gay, but the women I find sexually appealing vary rather considerably. Some have next to nothing in the boob department, and some are big hipped and big breasted. I am more attracted to balanced propertions than I am to "big tits." Large, unnatrual looking breasts are not appealing to me.

    1313883993
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Oh, and 12inches of penis is not visually appealinb to me at all. I know there is a range of large dildo's on this site, and I honestly wouldn't know whzat to do with one! They wouldn''t fit at all! Who wantx a cock that can't be ussed? Don't get me wrong, I'm ssure there is a market for them, but there is also a market ofr anal toys and electro stimulation toys. Not everyone likes them.

    My OH loves the feel of my lips on his pubic mound and balls - he wouldn't get that if he were any longer - he already hits my cervix!

    Adx

    He hits your cervix and you can deep throat him to his balls? He's a lucky man!

    1313884078
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    John1986 wrote:

    Of course this 34FF firm natural bust is very very rare. My point is though I think given the option, and if they were really honest with themselves, most men would quite like a woman with these dimensions - a Lara Croft type figure if you will. It's pure fantasy of course but my point is most men are almost gentically programmed to find a partner with this type of body (this will kick off some debate I'm sure!).

    No, no, no.

    Attraction is *so* strongly linked to society that this argument that we're evolutionary or genetically programmed simply cannot hold up.

    In ancient Greece women with wide, high hips and small breasts were considered the most attractive, in other times it was attractive to be overweight or to be dangerously underweight (or waist trained such that you were of ridiculous proportions). These things aren't necessarily evolutionarily beneficial at all.

    This argument just doesn't work.

    As I said - everyone is different and has different preferences and seriously, genuinely - if my OH could have bigger boobs on me with no consequences he would actively prefer me to stay small. He 100% prefers it. And I'm not naive and he's being completely honest with himself he just isn't that fond of big boobs. Sure that's one person - but you are also just one person.

    Adx

    1313884157
    John1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2011

    Pixieking wrote:

    I'm a big gay, but the women I find sexually appealing vary rather considerably. Some have next to nothing in the boob department, and some are big hipped and big breasted. I am more attracted to balanced propertions than I am to "big tits." Large, unnatrual looking breasts are not appealing to me.

    But judging by the hundreds of straight men I've spoken to over the years, on the whole bigger boobs seem to be more popular than smaller boobs. That's just a fact. Why does everyone on here have to be so PC???

    1313884220
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I hope I don't offend you here, but I really think you should take some time and really evaluate sexuality in general.

    The woman who enjoys cervical stimulation is a very rare woman. From what I know, you are more likely to get a slap than a moan if you hit a womans cervix.

    1313884394
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    We're not PC John1986 we're just a huge variety of people with huge variations in our preferences. When you get a group of people who vary from FemDoms to sissy subs, from watersport lovers to people who prefer vanillar missionary sex, from people who love pain to people who hate it you just can't apply "most people" sweeping statements. If you want to enjoy these forums, you need to remember that we are some of the most sexually open and open minded people about and we are massively varied in our likes and preferences you will never find "most people" causes anything other than offence here - it just doesn't work with the way humans are built! We don't fit labels or genralisations.

    Many men in the world think anal sex makes them gay - doesn't mean they're right *or* representative of the whole population ;)

    Adx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.