• Why always naked?

    1313429495
    Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2010

    I like watching men and women masterbate, but get so fed up with them having to be butt naked in every clip I watch. I'd much rather watch them play and cum with clothes on, so it's a bit more realistic.

    There seems to be nothing that caters for this. I find the odd clip of a girlie dressed as a nurse or something having a good toy or rub in a toilet, just pushing aside clothing, but these clips are few and far between because often the cummer is doing the filming.

    Is there anywhere which caters for uniforms and clothed masterbation?

    This probably sounds very weird

    1313430825
    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 382
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    Abby winters used to have plenty of partly clothed masturbation scenes. They called them Intimate Moments. They were lush, just a girl a camera and as litlle or long as she needed doing it her own way.

    My fav was a girl who was really pretty but normal body and big boobs with a great sense of humour taking about her favourite porn mags and films and her madturbating whilst watching one and her describing what she enjoyed about it. Awesome

    1313432762
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1442
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I can't help you find what you're looking for, but I'm always naked when I masturbate, so I guess different people have different ideas of realism.

    1313434914
    Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2010

    BigPoppa wrote:

    Abby winters used to have plenty of partly clothed masturbation scenes. They called them Intimate Moments. They were lush, just a girl a camera and as litlle or long as she needed doing it her own way.

    My fav was a girl who was really pretty but normal body and big boobs with a great sense of humour taking about her favourite porn mags and films and her madturbating whilst watching one and her describing what she enjoyed about it. Awesome

    Yeah I've watched a few Abbie Winters but all the good dvds seem hard to get now.

    1313435022
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2341
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    Ecksvie wrote:

    I can't help you find what you're looking for, but I'm always naked when I masturbate, so I guess different people have different ideas of realism.

    I second that. I am naked most of the times, sometimes I have nightshirt on but thats very rare.

    1313435224
    Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2010

    Laveila wrote:

    Ecksvie wrote:

    I can't help you find what you're looking for, but I'm always naked when I masturbate, so I guess different people have different ideas of realism.

    I second that. I am naked most of the times, sometimes I have nightshirt on but thats very rare.

    I think the idea I like is people having a sneaky one somewhere they shouldn't so can't get naked. This is sounding very weird I know lol.

    1313435644
    jass [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 150
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2011

    I don't think its weird at all, I agree with the sneaky thing. There's an element of voyerism too ( for me anyway) when they're clothed.

    1313435913
    AimToPlease [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2011

    It isn't weird at all.

    There are times when I just love to watch my wife masturbate with her knickers on to be honest!

    1313437263
    Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2010

    Glad I'm not that weird, but maybe I am for a girl lol.

    1313438572
    powerdriver [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2011

    watching masturbation through silky panties is very erotic , particularly when damp

    1313440114
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1512
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    i love to masturbate wearing outfits, panties etc i find it more of a tease rather than just going straight in

    1313465267

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2830
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    nice to see partially clad women/men leaves a bit of magination to the porn show/film and feels a bit more real

    1313465442

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2830
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    ilike some times to grab hold to be a bit rough and pull her onto my dick and to rips things of can be a real turn on not all of time but some showing slight bits of body epecially g strings and knikcers half off

    1313501222
    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 382
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    Mistress Morticia - do you not fancy joining Abby Winters online? Much much bigger variety there as obviously DVDs have to cater to the wider audience.

    There were some amazing outdoor masturbation scenes where the girls where on red alert looking out for people coming and yet later just getting totally lost in the feelings and totally forgetting where they were!

    Really missing Abby Winters now :-(

    1313501937
    Carousel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2009

    Mistress Morticia wrote:

    Glad I'm not that weird, but maybe I am for a girl lol.

    Mistress Morticia, you are not alone!

    As a girlie, I agree with your feelings re masturbation videos and clothing. Personally, if I'm doing a bit of DIY, unless in the bath or shower, and it's a sneaky one and I tend to be more or less fully clothed. Even when masturbating in front of my Husband, he likes to see me keep my knickers on and not be able to see anything but the suggestive movements or I'll pull them to one side.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.