• How do you find time for Nookie?

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

It's beginning to get rather frustrating in this household, so how do others manage to find time for sex within busy lives?

Kids never seem to occupy themselves long enough or will wander into my room at will, so about the only time it is safe is when they are either asleep or absent.

It's such a small window of opportunity that there is a lot of frustration building up. As much as I love the kids, life without them was so much easier and I'm longing for the day when they are old enough to go and hang out with mates at weekends!

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Yep but then they are coming and going without warning.

Locks on your bedroom door and teaching about privacy?? I've two under 5's so totally know where u are coming from.

I'm sure there was a thread about this like 'sex after kids' or something like that if you did a search.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

We have a bolt on the door, the kids got used to it really quickly when the OH moved in, which surprised me because they were used to sharing Mummy's bed whenever they had a bad dream or felt like a cuddle. Most mornings I would wake up with both of them cuddled up with me. They still disturb me during the night if they do have a bad dream but always go back to their own bed. And as we are up a flight of stairs from them and there is a stairgate to open we get plenty of warning they are on the way up.

I have learnt to clean toys and put them away when we have used them

xGGx

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I guess boundaries need to be set and the night when theyre asleep is always the best time get them tired out the night you want to do it.

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it don't get any easier, me and the OH are in our fifties kids are all grown up and still under our feet, and there is allways one at home so finding time to ourselves is not easy especially when the OH is a screamer,

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

It's tricky...we've taught our eldest ( the youngest is way too young to understand yet ) that our bed room is off limits unless she's invited ( can't see that happening without a good tidy up in there ). Otherwise it's a case of sending her off to park while the youngest is having his nap ( yeah there's a big age gap! ) and finding time for sneaky sessions here and there when one of us gets home from work and the youngsters are still being looked after and of course when they go to bed. Get them in bed early! These people who think it's fine for their kids to be up late really don't see why an early bedtime is a winner for everyone !

ju [sign in to see picture]

we have this problem. the kids are going to bed later & later! so frustrating. i can really be in the mood when he's back from work.... but by the time we're alone i'm worn out!! or he is :(

we don't have sex in bed (unless the Simpsons are on downstairs!!) 'cause it'd wake the kids up. so we've had to get creative. a stair gate with a jingle-bell on is probably the best thing that's ever happened for our sex life... how sad is that??!! if we don't plan ahead a little a pre-dinner quickie is all i get.

feelin' sorry for myself now LOL!!

hornyredhead [sign in to see picture]

Cap54 wrote:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it don't get any easier, me and the OH are in our fifties kids are all grown up and still under our feet, and there is allways one at home so finding time to ourselves is not easy especially when the OH is a screamer,

Surely this is the best time to have sex??!! Make your kids so embarrassed they'll get out of the house for a bit?? ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.