• Does my man want me to go there?

Didistar [sign in to see picture]

Hey,

I need some advice! Very drunk camping last weekend me and my man were playing around and I was playing where know he likes me to play with the bit just behind his balls! But my finger slipped and was where I wasnt expecting it to be! We had no lube so nothing really happend but I didnt have any objections. Now should I try it again with lube? Has this happend to anyone else?

Thanks

powerdriver [sign in to see picture]

for me its a yes, not necessarily the full anal bit but just touching and see where it ends up<

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

I also say yes... You could incorporate it with a BJ may be, Take it nice and slow he needs to be relaxed for you to get anywhere, lubes a must. Take his lead, he'll let you know if it's not working, he's a lucky man.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

You could always just ask him if it's something he'd be interested in? For some men, it's a major yes, for others, it's a definite no-no. The best way of knowing is to just ask.

powerdriver [sign in to see picture]

Hi Didistar - what about you do you want it too?

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Ask him if he liked it? If he enjoyed it with no lube then I'm sure he'd gonna love it with!

Sadly its a no go for me. I was encouraging wife to move finger closer and closer but on one session she abruptly stopped blowing me and said 'I'm not putting my finger up your bum!'. I've since discovered that just a bit stimulation on the outside drives me nuts anyway.

Didistar [sign in to see picture]

Well Im very open minded and if thats what he likes and it turns him on then its fine. It might not be on the menu every night but I dont see why not every now and again! I dont know about asking him Ill just approch it while down there and see what happens! Maybe its as BigPoppa says and just stimulation it enough.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

I think that can work just as well. My OHlikes a little anal teasing now and then but if I said shall I play with your ass or something like that she would flat out refuse.

Lot to be said for wanting eyes and guiding hands!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Go for it no way to know without trying

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

Go for it, he may like it, but he has a tongue in his head and will tell you if he doesn't!! Ask him outright!

hornyredhead [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, talk to him about it!!

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Go for it the next time you start playing around there and just ask him then.

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

I'd say go for it! So long as you aren't forceful, he'll have an opportunity to hint or outright tell you if he's uncomfortable with what you're doing.

In my experience as a giver and a receiver, when asked a question that has the potential to cause embarrassment or awkwardness, it's possible to say "No, I don't want that" when really you're dying to say "Yes! Now!"

I'm sure he'll 'get off' on your initiative and control of the situation, just look out for signs that he's not enjoying himself - but I doubt you'll find this is the case!

Enjoy yourselves!

Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]

As a male speaking from a simlar situation, when my Missus gives me oral she does play around with my balls and rubs around my arsehole, personally id like it and i do wish she would trying putting a finger inside you with some lube, i dont know if i'l like it but i'l try anything once x

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

Big Dickie - if your wife doesn't mind playing in that area, then could it be worth actually asking her to try? If she's comfortable playing outside, she might not have a problem with going in... If you want to see if you like anal play, why not have a go yourself whilst masturbating?!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.