• Anal Training

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Might seem a daft question this but here go`s

Trying a bit of anal play with toys, the more I play the more I like, but I am wasting money on toys that are at the moment a bit to big.

I started of with smaller stuff then went on to things maybe a bit big for me at the moment, Don`t get me wrong thy are not huge I would just like to advance a little

Question; Can I step up if I take Slow,relax more, practice, And of coarse lube... lube and more lube what I am trying to ask is, how much will the anus strech

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Well if you believe some of the videos out there, it stretches a lot...... Google extreme insertions or something like that.....

There are some huge anal toys on here, so think you should be ok, it's all about patience, taking it slow, relaxing, lube etc and maybe building up through different stages, but you should be fine....

ju [sign in to see picture]

i've been working my way through the toys without telling my hubby. i knew he'd be interested. he mentioned anal sex years ago, i said "no way" (bad experience in my teens) & he never said another word about it. i love him for that- some of my friends have really been pestered by their OHs to do stuff they dislike- be it anal, swallowing dressing up, whatever.

So... i thought i'd see how things go rather than give him false hope, & he'll feel like some kinda hero 'cause it slides in first time! worked my way up to a toy that's slightly bigger than he is & now i just have to get over the stage fright LOL.

so, thanks to all the tips & advice i got here- he's gonna be thrilled. i hope. I've nicked this thread to say thank you. And is there one lube above all others that you think is best? i've read ALL the reviews but i'm still unsure.

Thank you peeps :) x

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

No worries we are all here to help... As for lube my fav is Maximus you won't go wrong with that.

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

I find Anal addictive lol once you start its hard not to want it more and more its such an intense feeling.. Weve found http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=233 to be the best weve used stays where you want it lol

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

My fave lubes for anal are Pjur and J-Lube. You need to use it generously and preferably you need a syringe type device for squirting it inside. The anus can stretch enormously and so can the rectum. My opinion is that dildos are better than butt plugs. When you're buying toys look for something that expands gradually, i.e. tapered. Be careful with inflatables. They will stretch your bottom but used overenthusiastically they may leave you with a pile. Also they don't feel as nice as a nice thick dildo. I recommend douching with water before starting to play. Don't use fleet enemas.

hornyredhead [sign in to see picture]

I'm another one that finds anal addictive. I find that it's best for me to lube up with a good quality lubricant, then work my way through fingers, smaller vibes, and then for my hubby to have a go.

Oliber [sign in to see picture]

My current favourite lube is the Gun Oil waterbased lube (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21293) because it kind of stays where it's spread, i've not tried the silicon based options yet though.

For training I would highly recomend the Magnum dilator kit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697), it is a little pricey but they will last for years to come and the steps between sizes (unlike some of the other "training" kits) is perfect and with paitence when moving up to a new size very easy to work with!

And maximum dilation will vary person to person; but i'd guess most would be able to get to at very least 2" diameter in time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.